Ask Paula

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:No, I certainly would not.
We will pray that he joins. *smiles sweetly* :twisted:
WHY YOU LITTLE Image *hurriedly prays against MF's prayers* BOOM! Denied! Feel that burn...
Miss Friendship wrote:o_0 How old is your brother?
He's turning 199 this October *nods*
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

What do you wish you were doing right now? How is school going? What is the last food item you found yourself craving? What is your favourite thing to cook and why?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

aragtaghooligan wrote:What do you wish you were doing right now?
I wish that I was hanging out with my friends at the Outlet malls and sipping some Starbucks *nods*
aragtaghooligan wrote:How is school going?
School's going great for the most part ^_^ I like my Math teacher, English is easy so far, and I don't have to dissect anything so life couldn't be better...
aragtaghooligan wrote:What is the last food item you found yourself craving?
Ummmmmm...CHOCOLATE!!!!! Image OH! And my craving was satisified by some fudge brownie ice cream :wacky:
aragtaghooligan wrote:What is your favourite thing to cook and why?
I actually don't have a specific recipe that I favor over others, but I do enjoy cooking meals with cream sauces. OH! But I love it when I make dinners where all the burners are being used, both ovens are being used, and AHHHHHHHH! It just gets my adrenaline up and it makes me feel like...Cool O_O JK I'm totally kidding about that...NO! But for reals now...Cooking is great \:D/
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Oh my that's some intense cooking. I looove one pot meals. Wait so you don't homeschooled? I thought you did
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Have you ever watched GRACE? [ the american girl movie ]
Have you made macaroons?
I watched Grace and there were a lot of macaroons so I am going to make some!!
Proud K.R.E Member
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Why don't you post questions in my thread anymore? :cry:

Do you miss Beth as much as I do? :mad:

Do you think I can pass you up in posts one of there days? :wacky:

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Helios
Butter Pecan

Would you be upset if you found out I was in love with your brother? :twisted:
Paula
Peach Cobbler

aragtaghooligan wrote:Oh my that's some intense cooking. I looove one pot meals. Wait so you don't homeschooled? I thought you did
I am home-schooled *nods* BUT I'm going to a co-op type thing where I go to this facility with a bunch of other home-schooled kids, and then we have our classes, in which we get assigned our homework for the week, and then we do our homework at home for the rest of the week until the next week. If you're confused don't feel bad, because I'm equally confused at the moment ๏_๏
Mickey wrote:Have you ever watched GRACE? [ the american girl movie ]
No I have not. I wasn't even aware that a new AG movie was even out =ooo
Mickey wrote:Have you made macaroons?
No I have not
Mickey wrote:I watched Grace and there were a lot of macaroons so I am going to make some!!
YAY! Let me know how they turn out *dances*
Mandy wrote:Why don't you post questions in my thread anymore? :cry:
Because School happened to my life
Mandy wrote:Do you miss Beth as much as I do? :mad:
That depends on how much you miss her...If in the case you miss her a lot then yes, yes I do. BUT! If you don't miss her at all then no, no I don't. See...You really have to think deeply about these things ●_●
Mandy wrote:Do you think I can pass you up in posts one of there days? :wacky:
Of course! I mean with all of these Q&A threads I'm assuming that one could jump up in their post count without "spamming." Although I wouldn't really mind nor care if you past me up in posts, because to tell the truth...I'm quite content at reaching 1,000 posts ^_^ So yeah...I'm not a competitor for posts =P
Helios wrote:Would you be upset if you found out I was in love with your brother? :twisted:
Ehhhh...I wouldn't use that word...I think that I'd more be scarred for life. Although I'd also be really creeped out, because...I'm guessing you're way older than him, and then there's that one factor...THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHO MY BROTHER IS Image
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, please, six years isn't THAT old. :twisted: And he's VERY cute, yes indeed, he is.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Oh, please, six years isn't THAT old. :twisted: And he's VERY cute, yes indeed, he is.
*blinks* Image
Happy now?
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Apple or Android?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

ClaraOswald wrote:Apple or Android?
Most likely Apple, but I wouldn't mind using an Android every once and a while *nods*
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Paula wrote:
Helios wrote:Oh, please, six years isn't THAT old. :twisted: And he's VERY cute, yes indeed, he is.
*blinks* Image
Haha....you reaction to die for, Paula-waula. :twisted:

What prompted you to post a pic of yourself on About Yourself?
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Yup I guess we miss Bethany about the same except I miss her a bit MORE than you do, I'm sure. :twisted:

So... which brand do you like better- Aeropostle or American Eagle?

How often do you brush your teeth?

Do you have a major sweet tooth? (I'm sure you don't like chocolate).

I should beware of her.

Dream Big
Caramel Crunch

What is your favorite music cover and who is it by?
Have you ever considered singing in public?
In what ways do you find that the MLP character "Pinkie Pie" matches your personality?
What is the most intriguing piece of information you've learned in school this year?
What inspired/motivated you to start writing as a hobby?
What prank have you must enjoyed playing on our brother?
If you could choose a play to act in, which play would you choose? Which character would you want to act?
Last edited by Dream Big on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⚓︎We have this hope as an anchor for the soul. A hope both sure and steadfast.
Hebrews 6:19
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Have you ever watched The ButterCream Gang In Secret of Treasure Mountain? Some movie I saw on YouTube that I really liked...

Do you wear lots of flipflops in the summer?

Do you love wearing sweaters? :D

I should beware of her.

Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

What do you think is the best Guinness World Record to get?

What is a place you've always wanted to go?

What is the weirdest question you have been asked on this thread so far?

What's the weirdest thing you did when you were little?

Do you have any movies on VHS?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

This post made no sense, what do you think of this edit?
kait
Cookies & Creme

If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:
Paula wrote:
*blinks* Image
Haha....you reaction to die for, Paula-waula. :twisted:

What prompted you to post a pic of yourself on About Yourself?
Glad you think so...I think...

I figured that then would be the best time to post a picture of myself, since a few of the other members were doing so. I mean...That to me was a better option than randomly posting a picture of myself =P Also when I see how y'all look it helps me to see your personality's better, and when I talk to you it helps me to you know...Know the person on the other end. If that even makes sense...SO! I thought that the time was right, and so I did what I do...
Mandy wrote:Yup I guess we miss Bethany about the same except I miss her a bit MORE than you do, I'm sure. :twisted:
Riiiiiiiiiiight...Keep thinking that, hun...Keep thinking that...
Mandy wrote:So... which brand do you like better- Aeropostle or American Eagle?
I mean...I don't really shop for that clothing brand, but I guess Aeropostale
Mandy wrote:How often do you brush your teeth?
After every meal. A girl like me who eats as much sugar as me needs to keep her teeth as healthy as possible so that she can eat more sugar, which shouldn't be the point at all, but I'm making it the point so...Life.
Mandy wrote:Do you have a major sweet tooth? (I'm sure you don't like chocolate).
OoooOoooOooH! Girl, you better believe it *snaps* CHOCOLATE HAPPENED. MARSHMALLOWS HAPPENED. MY SWEET TOOTH WAS BORN. BOOM! Sugarrrr.
(I certainly do hope that you were using every ounce of sarcasm in you, because if not...*shudders* Oooh, Mandy...I wouldn't be able to even...)
Dream Big wrote:What is your favorite music cover and who is it by?
What have I ever done to you? That is the hardest question in existence -_-

OKAY. So my most recent favorite is probably Caleb and Kelsey's cover of Tori Kelly's "Should've Been Us"(aka my current jam...Tori's voice is sooo goals). I liked how they put a more classy twist on it *nods*
Dream Big wrote:Have you ever considered singing in public?
I actually have, although I think I'd more so enjoy being a back up singer, and harmonizing Image
Dream Big wrote:In what ways do you find that the MLP character "Pinkie Pie" matches your personality?
First of all sugar. Second of all confetti. I mean...SHE HAS A CONFETTI CANNON AND SHE USES IT TO TAKE OUT HER ENEMIES *freaks out* Can't get better than that...Oh wait...
IT JUST DID.

But all gifs aside...She represents the element of laughter, she doesn't let what other people say to her define who she is and she just shrugs it off(for the most part that is), she's a sugar fanatic, she loves to party(she's a party planner), she is very optimistic, she has a bounce in her step, and she literally named her pet baby alligator "Gummy." Soo...Yeah...If you'd just watch an episode with me you MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEE THAT RESEMBLANCE :x
Dream Big wrote:What is the most intriguing piece of information you've learned in school this year?
Everything that I've learned about how our government was formed. Surprising I know.
Dream Big wrote:What inspired/motivated you to start writing as a hobby?
Well...The first year that I started Fine Arts(about two years ago) my youth leader encouraged me to try poetry, and so I decided to go along with it "for her." I'm sooo grateful to her for her encouragement(even if it was a little pushy =P), because if not for her actions I wouldn't be writing poetry now.
Dream Big wrote:What prank have you must enjoyed playing on our brother?
WHOA! This requires some thinking squillz...I scare him a lot(A LOT.), but I can't really remember the pranks that I've pulled on him o_0 There have been many many pranks that I've pulled on that poor kid, and so it's hard to remember them now -_- The only one that I can think of at the moment was rather recent. Our family had just arrived at Orlando for our Fine Arts Nationals competition, and we were going to meet up with our Youth Group in the hotel's parking lot. When they finally picked us and our luggage up, we went to an Applebees, and we all separated into different booths. My brother and I ended up at the same booth, and at one point when he was turned around talking to the other part of our Youth Group in the booth behind ours, I grabbed his iPod touch and held it under the table. When he finally turned around, he noticed that it was gone, and he immediately looked at me, and shot me "the look." That look was the look of death, so I nudged my friends leg under the table and passed it to him, and when my brother wasn't looking I told him to pass it along with mouthing silently and frantic hand motions. Thankfully my friend got the memo, and we all started passing his iPod underneath the table for at least 4 minutes. It was great, and my poor brother was getting so frantic. At one point my friend was holding my brother's iPod right behind his head and we all nearly died of laughter xDDD In the end I gave it back to him, and with a swift kick under the table(didn't hurt that bad, but I can take a hint =P), the prank was finished.
Dream Big wrote:If you could choose a play to act in, which play would you choose? Which character would you want to act?
I honestly haven't the foggiest :anxious:
Mandy wrote:Have you ever watched The ButterCream Gang In Secret of Treasure Mountain? Some movie I saw on YouTube that I really liked...
I actually have. A while ago my siblings and I would watch it a lot, but to be completely honest, I don't think that I'd exactly enjoy watching it now *hides*
Mandy wrote:Do you wear lots of flipflops in the summer?
No I do not
Mandy wrote:Do you love wearing sweaters? :D
Yassssssssssss! Especially when Summer ends and the sweater season begins *dances* Unfortunately here in Texas the lowest it's gotten so far is 70 -_- So I won't be holdin' my breath, BUT! My family and I will be going back up to Illinois this Christmas, so my sweaters won't be completely out of use ^-^
Novatom wrote:What do you think is the best Guinness World Record to get?
Uhhhh...I don't really have an opinion on that...I mean there's hundreds of em' O_O
Novatom wrote:What is a place you've always wanted to go?
I've always wanted to travel to England and look at the castles Image
Novatom wrote:What is the weirdest question you have been asked on this thread so far?
SirWhit wrote:
If you had to pick one person to ship to Siberia, one person to punch in the face, and one person to give a million dollars to, who would those people be? (it can be anyone, on board or off board.)

if you had to choose between getting married to whoever you like and losing all your other friends who are also friends with that person or not getting married to him but only losing that person as a friend what would you choose?

You're in a car. You pull up to an intersection and there are two cars about to collide on either side of you. In front of you, someone is walking in front of the crosswalk. You can let the cars collide, pulling away and hitting and killing the pedestrian, or be a punching bag for the cars. To make things more fun, your three closest friends are in the car with you. What do you do?
Do those three qualify?
Novatom wrote:What's the weirdest thing you did when you were little?
When I was like 8 or 9, DB and I would do these videos of us as different characters. I was "Suzy Jenkins" and Suzy's character was something else(In short: dorky, ditzy, but insanely hilarious). Anyway I did these videos and I would dance, show my "audience" Suzy's wardrobe, which was consisted of all pink articles of clothing, exercise, show off my "boxing skills"....You know...Just random things like that, and that was the weirdest thing that I did that wasn't just a one time sort of thing =P I want to murder those videos with a passion, but unfortunately my mom wants to keep them(she's probably already planning on showing those videos at my wedding to get back at me for that one time that I set the house on fire...I mean COME ON! Houses can be re-built *chuckles nervously*)
Novatom wrote:Do you have any movies on VHS?
Yes I do *dances* VHS tapes are sooooooo legit...Except when I have to rewind them and wait for 20 minutes to watch my movie *blinks* OH! And the one VHS that my family has failed to keep in possession is the Lion King, and the day that I found out that we no longer had it was seriously the saddest day of my life. I WANT TO WATCH THE LION KING SO BAD, BUT SOME CRAZY 4 YEAR OLD THINKS THAT IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES TO KEEP IT ON HOLD AT THE LIBRARY FOR 100 YEARS :x
SirWhit wrote:This post made no sense, what do you think of this edit?
That it's....Sooooooo..Soooooooo...Soooooooooo....Raven.
kait wrote:If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
Being an Aerospace Engineer for NASA ^_^
Happy now?