Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Re: Eleventh Doctor Q&A

Haha, sorry, I meant something like what exists in Germany and Italy where a small percent of your income tax gets directed to the religious organization you are a member of.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Eleventh Doctor
Dulce de Leche

Oh no, I think there should be total separation of Church and State.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

What music do you listen to these days?
Eleventh Doctor
Dulce de Leche

Not a big music fan, here's the Spotify list I listen to https://open.spotify.com/user/ddsilver/ ... bUP8XJ_hKw
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

ELi5 the Orthodox doctrine of the Trinity. How can the Son be derived from the Father and still be uncreated?
Eleventh Doctor
Dulce de Leche

He proceeds eternally from the Father, He is not created.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What are you still doing in Soda Land? Last I knew, you had packed your bags and left.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Eleventh Doctor
Dulce de Leche

That was quite awhile ago. There were some interesting debates so I decided to come back. What are you doing back?

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

It called to me so I returned. Plus there's always a few matters that need to be settled.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

How do you make such amazing bread? Am I allowed to know, or would you have to kill me if you told me?
Eleventh Doctor
Dulce de Leche

I just follow the recipe, King Arthur's Flour