Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Would you ever kill someone?

Can children be given a saints name separate from their birth name in the Orthodox church?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

If you and The Eleventh Doctor had 24 hours to go wherever in the TARDIS where would you guys visit?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:Would you ever kill someone?

Can children be given a saints name separate from their birth name in the Orthodox church?
I would not kill someone

Anyone being baptized can be given any saint name they wish.
TheDoctor wrote:If you and The Eleventh Doctor had 24 hours to go wherever in the TARDIS where would you guys visit?
I would probably pick 24 different time periods on earth to visit so I could decide what my focus will be for my history degree.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What jobs can you get with a history degree?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Teaching, work with think tanks, work at the State Department, be a writer. Plenty of jobs.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What is your answer to the atheist question "Could God create a big enough rock that He couldn't move?"

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

How is that an atheist question? o.O
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Tea Ess wrote:How is that an atheist question? o.O
Its the question atheists like to ask to prove their point that the idea of God is stupid. 8)

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Actually I've never had an atheist seriously ask me that question.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Actually I've never had an atheist seriously ask me that question.
Well someone I know has, quite often. And this isn't an excuse to ignore the question.

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

It's a fundamental misunderstanding of God that attempts to confine Him to our standards instead of realizing He is transcendent.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why do you march around the SS in the underground hidden zone?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I have no idea what you mean

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eleventh Doctor wrote:I have no idea what you mean
Lol. Well you'll never know.

What year in the future do you think racism will finally cease to exist?

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Would you vote for an atheist?

If someone asked you a hypothetical question at gunpoint, would you answer it?

Would you rather attend a 2 hour CCM concert or be strapped to a chair and listen to all of Jordan Peterson's hot takes on Scripture and Orthodox Christianity?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I would vote for an atheist if I agreed with their politics

I would not

It would depend on how long Jordan Peterson spoke for

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

How would you define Evangelical?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'd say it's someone who emphasizes the authority of the Bible, personal conversion & a personal relationship with Christ, and the doctrine of salvation by faith & sharing ones faith with others. All though my parents believe those things and wouldn't consider themselves evangelicals so it's a fluid term.

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Thanks, that seems like a fair and workable definition.

-- March 11th, 2019, 9:34 am --

Would you be in favor of a church tax in the United States?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I would not, that being said I think churches that engage in politics should lose their 501(c)3 status and be forced to reorganize as a 501(c)4