Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'd be an evil mastermind who is also a doctor
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What do you do to brains?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

What's the last movie you saw?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:What do you do to brains?
Nothing.....
Connie G. wrote:What's the last movie you saw?
In theaters Star Trek, on Netflix The Big Short
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
kait
Cookies & Creme

Why does nobody ask you or I things anymore? Are we too old? Irrelevant? Out of style? :(
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

kait wrote:Why does nobody ask you or I things anymore? Are we too old? Irrelevant? Out of style? :(
I'm sorry, what? I honestly think you both are amazing, I have pretty much read through all of your posts in the debate hall because I find your arguments brilliant.

Eleventh, would you say you eat fairly healthy or are more relaxed?
If you were blessed with the chance to go anywhere in the world where would you go?
What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Who are your favourite writers, and why?
Is there a particular era of history you find yourself fascinated by?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

kait wrote:Why does nobody ask you or I things anymore? Are we too old? Irrelevant? Out of style?
Classics never go out of style
GJFH wrote:I'm sorry, what? I honestly think you both are amazing, I have pretty much read through all of your posts in the debate hall because I find your arguments brilliant.
Awww, thank you so much. That really means a lot.
GJFH wrote:Eleventh, would you say you eat fairly healthy or are more relaxed?
I tend to cook fairly healthy but also eat out a lot which isn't healthy, so both?
GJFH wrote:If you were blessed with the chance to go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I'd go to the Holy Land and visit the holy sites. I've had friends who've gone and had an amazing experience.
GJFH wrote:What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I enjoy writing and playing role playing game, reading, and video games.
GJFH wrote:Who are your favourite writers, and why?
Orson Scott Card is really great at world building, I read his book on writing and it's amazing. It really digs deep into the consequences of actions and the stakes in a world. Jim Butcher is another favorite of mine who is really good at characters and creating moral conflict and choices.
GJFH wrote:Is there a particular era of history you find yourself fascinated by?
I find history in general fascinating. I've been reading a lot about the time of the Saxon invasion of Britain lately.

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Paper or plastic? Or both?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Reusable bags

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What would you do if someone said you are a terrible debater with no skill at all? Faint in shock?

What do you think of our brand new Isaiah the Troll? What do you think should be done to him?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'd debate with them until they admit my greatness :P

He hasn't really done anything troll like

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

When did you begin debating?
What topic would you say you most enjoy debating?.
Were you homeechooled, private, or public?
Which character from AIO would you say most impacted the way you think? (Besides Whit.)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:When did you begin debating?
When was I never not debating? :-P But formally I took a class in 2003 then debated in highschool for two years. After college I taught debate for 9 years.
GJFH wrote:What topic would you say you most enjoy debating?.
Probably Church History and theology. Politics wise probably foreign policy. Since those are both things that I am personally knowledgeable about and I think it's important what kind of views people have on those so I want them and myself to have the correct views.
GJFH wrote:Were you homeechooled, private, or public?
I was homeschooled exclusively
GJFH wrote:Which character from AIO would you say most impacted the way you think? (Besides Whit.)
Well Whit was pretty influential but another character that really impacted me was Jenny Roberts, the blind girl who was pen pals with Melanie Jacobs. I enjoyed her character because it was such a good twist that she was blind but also it taught me a valuable lesson about not treating others differently.

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you ever debate in a more competitive setting?
Do you ever read G.K Chesterton's works?
Did you play sports in high school?
What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

Didi
Cookies & Creme

Are you sarcastic?
Do you play any instrument?
What's the capital of Uganda?
Do you like romance stories?
Are you more kind-hearted towards people, or more like whatever?
What's the first AIO episode you heard?
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

1. If you had to be stuck inside a house for 30 years and could only take two things, what would you take?

2. What other fast food restaurants besides Taco Bell do you eat at?

3. Which family member has impacted you the most?

4. Which friend has impacted you the most?

5. What's the most convincing evidence for God?

6. Have you ever roleplayed a troll?

7. What is so fascinating about science fiction?

8. What's your favorite type of car?

9. What do you think are some adult things you don't understand?

10. What's the best bday party you ever had/been too?

11. Top 5 movies/shows you've seen on Netflix?

12. Most annoying grammar mistake?

13. The worlds most annoying question?

14. Nicest hotel you've ever been to?

15. Most beautiful actress? :P

16. Favorite male actor?

17. Is there anything you hate?

18. What do you remember specifically about when you were 18?

19. Your perfect day would include...?

20. What would you do if Mountain Dew went extinct?

21. What's it like to be drunk?

22. If I had died in that almost car accident today, would you have come to the funeral?

23. What type of things do you avoid thinking about?

24. Would you rather crash a wedding or a funeral?

25. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, what would you choose?

26. What would I choose?

27. If you had to dye your hair a different color, what would it be?

28. Why can't humans fly? Can we in heaven?

29. Did you ever have any pen pals? If so, who?

There. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :mrgreen:

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:Do you ever debate in a more competitive setting?
Do you ever read G.K Chesterton's works?
Did you play sports in high school?
What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I don't debate in competitive settings now. As I mentioned I did coach students who did compete for about nine years.

I have read G.K. Chesterton, I was actually in a Chesterton club in college.

In high school I did Tae Kwon Do, when I was younger I played baseball, soccer, and football.

In my free time I enjoy reading, watching TV, and video games.
Didi wrote:Are you sarcastic?
Do you play any instrument?
What's the capital of Uganda?
Do you like romance stories?
Are you more kind-hearted towards people, or more like whatever?
What's the first AIO episode you heard?
I am very sarcastic

I played the guitar in highschool but have forgotten everything since then.

I have no idea what the capital of Uganda is

I like stories with romances but don't usually read romance stories. I do enjoy romantic comedies though if that counts.

I'm generally empathetic towards other

My first episode was Connie Comes to Town
Miss Friendship wrote: 1. If you had to be stuck inside a house for 30 years and could only take two things, what would you take?
I'd take a computer with internet and you ;-)
Miss Friendship wrote:2. What other fast food restaurants besides Taco Bell do you eat at?
When I was in Toronto I ate at Subway, I went to McDonalds on Sunday but beyond that I don't go to fast food that much.
Miss Friendship wrote:3. Which family member has impacted you the most?
Probably my mother since she was my teacher growing up
Miss Friendship wrote:4. Which friend has impacted you the most?
Probably three of my friends that I used to game with weekly for about four years, we became really involved in each others lives and are still close.
Miss Friendship wrote:5. What's the most convincing evidence for God?
Personal encounters with God
Miss Friendship wrote:6. Have you ever roleplayed a troll?
I have never played a character who is a troll but as the person running the game I have played trolls who were fighting the characters.
Miss Friendship wrote:7. What is so fascinating about science fiction?
It's an imaginative genre that uses technology to pose moral and ethical questions to us about the future. It makes the impossible plausible and makes us imagine anything is possible. It excites a sense of wonder and enjoyment.
Miss Friendship wrote:8. What's your favorite type of car?
One that works
Miss Friendship wrote:9. What do you think are some adult things you don't understand?
Most adult things, I think I understand how they're suppose to work it's just the getting them to work in practice.
Miss Friendship wrote:10. What's the best bday party you ever had/been too?
Last year I went out to dinner with some friends and then went back to a friends house and just hung out for awhile, that was a lot of fun.
Miss Friendship wrote:11. Top 5 movies/shows you've seen on Netflix?
On Netflix specifically; Sword Art Online, Scrubs, The Office, The Big Short, and Spotlight.
Miss Friendship wrote:12. Most annoying grammar mistake?
When someone says to when they mean too
Miss Friendship wrote:13. The worlds most annoying question?
How are you doing? No one ever wants that answered honestly.
Miss Friendship wrote:14. Nicest hotel you've ever been to?
I've been to some nice Embassy Suites
Miss Friendship wrote:15. Most beautiful actress?
Eleanor Tomlinson or Rebecca Ferguson
Miss Friendship wrote:16. Favorite male actor?
I'd probably have to say Tom Cruise even though it's a really tough question. I just really liked him in Collateral, Edge of Tomorrow, and the Mission Impossible films.
Miss Friendship wrote:17. Is there anything you hate?
Lots of things, too much
Miss Friendship wrote:18. What do you remember specifically about when you were 18?
I mostly remember debating and being with my debate friends a lot, we went to the same homeschool co-op and we would go to the library afterwards to do research.
Miss Friendship wrote:19. Your perfect day would include...?
You, me cooking good food, friends, and gaming of some sort.
Miss Friendship wrote:20. What would you do if Mountain Dew went extinct?
Drink generic knockoffs like Mountain Yelling from Giant or Mountain W from Wegmans.
Miss Friendship wrote:21. What's it like to be drunk?
You feel like you're slightly disconnected from your body, everything is fuzzy, and for me personally I find everything really hilarious.
Miss Friendship wrote:22. If I had died in that almost car accident today, would you have come to the funeral?
Of course
Miss Friendship wrote:23. What type of things do you avoid thinking about?
The future, politics, and humanity in general
Miss Friendship wrote:24. Would you rather crash a wedding or a funeral?
All depends on who's getting married or buried.
Miss Friendship wrote:25. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, what would you choose?
Red
Miss Friendship wrote:26. What would I choose?
Black
Miss Friendship wrote:27. If you had to dye your hair a different color, what would it be?
Black
Miss Friendship wrote:28. Why can't humans fly? Can we in heaven?
Who says we can't? No, we will not be angels in heaven not that angels can fly either.
Miss Friendship wrote:29. Did you ever have any pen pals? If so, who?
I had a pen pal in Ecuador growing up and then a friend of mine who lived in England then Argentina and now in a different part of VA

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Who says we can't? No, we will not be angels in heaven not that angels can fly either.
HERESY. O.o So you think we might be able to fly here on earth and then not in heaven? Also since when does flying equals angels?
Eleventh Doctor wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:26. What would I choose?
Black
I'm so proud of you.

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What are your thoughts on Christians using profanity?
Do you think Church should be separate from State?
Do you personally think communion should be open or closed?
What was the best advice you received as a teenager relating to Faith?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:So you think we might be able to fly here on earth and then not in heaven? Also since when does flying equals angels?
No, I was kidding with you :-P I don't think we're able to fly here or in heaven. Flying equals angels since media.
GJFH wrote:What are your thoughts on Christians using profanity?
As long as it's not blasphemy I'm pretty blase about profanity, I don't use much myself but more than I did growing up.
GJFH wrote:Do you think Church should be separate from State?
I do, I think the church and state have different goals and the church shouldn't be beholden to that state. Also conversion to the church when done by the force of the state is not real faith.
GJFH wrote:Do you personally think communion should be open or closed?
Very much closed, I think that's how the Church has historically practiced it and the New Testament has a lot to say about the serious nature of taking communion unworthily.
GJFH wrote:What was the best advice you received as a teenager relating to Faith?
The best advice that I didn't listen to was pray every day.