Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What do you think about life?

What do you think about death?

What is your opinion on flirting?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Life is good, I'm liking it right now.

Death is sad but inevitable and often necessary for life.

Why don't you tell me gorgeous? ;)
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Do we have too much, too little, or about enough government?

What do you think is the best example of a moral country?

Favorite fairy tale?

How does math work at the edge of a black hole?

Frozen or Tangled?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I think we probably have too much in most areas. I'd like to see a return to more localized government.

I don't think there is or has been one.

Favorite fairy tale, probably King Arthur which I know might not be a standard fairy tale but I always liked the Sword in the Stone animated film, I enjoyed Arthurian legends growing up, and I recently read The Once and Future King and enjoyed it very much.

I have no idea

Frozen
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Which mainstream political party (R or D) most closely aligns with your beliefs?

Eggs or potatoes?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Honestly neither, in practice they tend to act pretty much the same on the issue I care the most about; foreign policy. The last two Presidents came into office arguing against nation building and the indiscriminate use of military force but ended up doing more of both than the previous president. The thing they tend to disagree the most on and make laws about are the social issues that I care about the least.

I don't understand that question, those aren't similar things.

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

What I meant by that question is: given the choice, would you rather eat eggs or potatoes? Say, for breakfast.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Ooh, then potatoes

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If no party in the world matches with you perfectly, why do you vote?

Would you rather see a picture of me or see Trump IRL? :P

Have you ever thrown an egg at someone?

What do you think should be done with people who don't post in this thread?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I vote because it still matters and I want to shape the government that is ruling me and doing things in my name.

Hands down see a picture of you babe.

Yes, I have several times

Um, nothing?

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why did you throw an egg and at who?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I was playing a game where teams of two people try to toss an egg back and forth without breaking it

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you keep your email open on your computer all the time?

If you didn't have internet access for a week, what would you do on your computer offline?

What kind of drink do you normally get on airplanes?

Do you watch any kid TV shows?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Pretty much since that's also where Google hangouts is so I want to keep that open too.

I might write some stuff on a Word document.

Usually Sprite or 7-Up to calm my stomach

I watch like Batman and Last Airbender which are kids shows.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you watch TV shows one at a time, or a few at once?

How big is your TV?

Would you ever want a cell phone that could turn invisible?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I tend to have a few I'm watching currently as their airing but when I get into an older show that is on Netflix I'll usually stick with one show.

Big, I don't know. I usually watch on my computer or laptop.

How would I see the buttons then?

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eleventh Doctor wrote:How would I see the buttons then?
Buttons are old fashioned and outdated. You could still feel the phone, even if it's invisible to everyone else.

Is this Q and A still the motivating reason to exist in life?

What are your thoughts on this meme?
If you only had 3 months left to live, would you go to Canada?

How long would it take to kill Ox with a katana?

Supergirl, Jane or Leslie? :P

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eh, I don't know why I'd want an invisible phone.

Nope, I found someone to take that role on

Probably one of the main reasons I'll never be a Republican or Conservative

Nope, I'd go to Seattle

Not long

Kara Danvers

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

What do you think of the Libertarian Party's choice for nominee this year?

Do you think a third party has a legit chance to at least make an impact this year?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I think Gary Johnson is great and having two former governors on the ticket is smart.

I think if there was ever a year where they had a shot it'd be this year. I think a win for them this year would be to poll high enough to get into the debates.