Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Haha, sorry, I meant something like what exists in Germany and Italy where a small percent of your income tax gets directed to the religious organization you are a member of.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Oh no, I think there should be total separation of Church and State.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

What music do you listen to these days?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Not a big music fan, here's the Spotify list I listen to https://open.spotify.com/user/ddsilver/ ... bUP8XJ_hKw
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

ELi5 the Orthodox doctrine of the Trinity. How can the Son be derived from the Father and still be uncreated?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

He proceeds eternally from the Father, He is not created.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What are you still doing in Soda Land? Last I knew, you had packed your bags and left.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

That was quite awhile ago. There were some interesting debates so I decided to come back. What are you doing back?

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

It called to me so I returned. Plus there's always a few matters that need to be settled.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

How do you make such amazing bread? Am I allowed to know, or would you have to kill me if you told me?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I just follow the recipe, King Arthur's Flour

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

The interview booth is open for business again. Ask away.

Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Woah, it's the legendary Eleventh Doctor! :o
He's back! \:D/
Polehaus53 here, pleasure to make your acquaintance. :yes: You've probably seen me around. :D

What have you been up to since your last posts here?

What is one of the biggest things you've learned through your time here on the Soda Shop?

What is your least favorite dessert?

What is your favorite vegetable?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Oh wow, I stopped posting in 2020. A lot has happened since then. I went back to school, I never finished my undergrad degree so I'm getting a degree in communications. I started going to therapy, I'm now a firm believer that everyone should at least try it, and got help for my anxiety.

The biggest thing I've learned through my time here. I'd say it is that people change. Looking back at some of the old debates not only have I changed but a lot of the people return to older topics and talk about how they can't believe what they sounded like then. It can feel pointless to discuss and debate important issues but you never know what a difference you're making to someone else.

Least favorite dessert, I don't actually eat desserts or sweet things so I guess all of them?

Favorite vegetable, probably asparagus. I like to grill it and finish it with some parmesan chees.