Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:I know this is probably a silly question, but what exactly is Tumblr? It looks like a jumbled up blog?
It's pretty much a series of blogs and reposted memes.
SirWhit wrote:Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump?

Paper or plastic?
I wouldn't vote

Plastic
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
kait
Cookies & Creme

Eleventh Doctor wrote: Plastic
PLANET KILLER. :evil:

What was the best thing that happened to you today?
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Cassandra

Who are some interesting people here I should know?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Best thing today was watching the best episode of Supergirl this season.

You should know kait, Tiger, Miss Friendship, and Ox
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
kait
Cookies & Creme

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Best thing today was watching the best episode of Supergirl this season.
I have totally not been watching that show. It looked pretty hokey.

What's your review of the show overall?
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

It is amazing and has some of the best writing on TV today. The characters are deep and the relationships between sisters, male co-workers, an aunt and her niece, an employee and her boss, and the leader of a paramilitary organization and his agents are awesome; but especially the sisters. The first two episodes are finding themselves but after that it just keeps getting better and better.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Does Supergirl originate from comics?

Does Rubio have much of a chance?

What happens if you go to Canada thinking you will escape the politics, only for Canadians to rant on and on about it? :P

Do you wear sunglasses when driving?

Sunshine or clouds?

Where is your brother going to live?

Are your parents/family voting this year?

Have you ever predicted something and it happened?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Have you ever watched Gravity Falls? Would you be interested in doing so and subsequently having your life ruined?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:Does Supergirl originate from comics?
She does, she first appeared in 1958.
Miss Friendship wrote:Does Rubio have much of a chance?
He does not, he came in 5th place after candidates such as Jeb Bush and John Kasich, Kasich is best remembered in the last debate for it not being noticed by the moderators that he was not on the stage when it started.
Miss Friendship wrote:What happens if you go to Canada thinking you will escape the politics, only for Canadians to rant on and on about it?
So while I was in Canada I had several conversations with people about the US elections. It wasn't a lot though. I don't mind talking about it from time to time.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you wear sunglasses when driving?
My glasses have transitional lenses so they turn into sunglasses when I'm outside.
Miss Friendship wrote:Sunshine or clouds?
Sunshine
Miss Friendship wrote:Where is your brother going to live?
A family at my parents church has a small house on their property that they rent out to newly married couples.
Miss Friendship wrote:Are your parents/family voting this year?

Have you ever predicted something and it happened?
They are, we always vote. And yes, many times.
TigerShadow wrote:Have you ever watched Gravity Falls? Would you be interested in doing so and subsequently having your life ruined?
I see this show all over Tumblr and want to know what it's all about but can't find where to watch it.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Who would your parents vote for?

Have you voted every year since you turned 18?

What was your first impression of me? :wacky:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

My dad will vote for whoever the GOP nominee is and my mom will probably vote third party with me.

I have

Odd, legalistic, naive, and really obsessed with the occult.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why do you vote third party when it's not going to make a difference?

Who are you voting for this year?
Eleventh Doctor wrote:really obsessed with the occult.
Umm, more like I was obsessed with dethroning it? I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with it.

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If everyone voted third party it'd make a difference but everyone thinks like you so they don't, let's change the perspective.

No idea yet

Same dif

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What are your thoughts on immigration of Mexicans? Should they stay in their own country or all move here?

Do you think my new set fits my personality? :P

Do you have a favorite computer game other than the alien one?

Do you prefer hangouts, skype chat, facebook messenger, twitter, or chatroom for chatting?

What did you think of the time travel article?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:What are your thoughts on immigration of Mexicans? Should they stay in their own country or all move here?
There's a middle ground between those two, how about those who want to come to our country do and those that don't stay where they are? But in all seriousness immigration needs to be an easier process because it can take years right now and as for why should we let them in? Well we let you, all people who are not native Americans, in didn't we? Each generation seems to forget they were immigrants too.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you think my new set fits my personality?
Much too worldly.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you have a favorite computer game other than the alien one?
Not at the moment, I usually play other strategy games or RPGs when I do play video games though.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you prefer hangouts, skype chat, facebook messenger, twitter, or chatroom for chatting?
I prefer hangouts, I can chat easily on that with my phone or computer and I've found it more reliable.
Miss Friendship wrote:What did you think of the time travel article?
I thought you treated the idea of it existing with more patience than you did when discussing it with me in hangouts. But also I had a question about the example you used of John the Baptist and Elijah, at the Transfiguration of Jesus Moses and Elijah were there so how is that possible?

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eleventh Doctor wrote:I thought you treated the idea of it existing with more patience than you did when discussing it with me in hangouts. But also I had a question about the example you used of John the Baptist and Elijah, at the Transfiguration of Jesus Moses and Elijah were there so how is that possible?
I don't usually have a lot of patience with you. :P But I had given it more thought since that talk. If Elijah was a supernatural time traveler, why couldn't he be in two places at once?

How do you feel that I'm exactly 100 posts behind you?

Who do you ship in Supergirl if anyone?

When do they come out with the Season 2 or is Season 1 the one and only?

Have you watched Cinderella with actress Lily James yet?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:If Elijah was a supernatural time traveler, why couldn't he be in two places at once?
Good point, there are people throughout history who have been in two locations at once.
Miss Friendship wrote:How do you feel that I'm exactly 100 posts behind you?
Apathetic
Miss Friendship wrote:Who do you ship in Supergirl if anyone?
I wouldn't ship her with anyone, she's fine on her own right now. She has friends and a sister that love her.
Miss Friendship wrote:When do they come out with the Season 2 or is Season 1 the one and only?
Season 1 is still airing.
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you watched Cinderella with actress Lily James yet?
I have not but you reminded me that I should.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I meant anyone in Supergirl. Do you ship Alex with anyone?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I think Alex and Jimmy might be a surprisingly good couple

Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Can I ask a stupid question?
Who's Alex?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games