Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:Have you ever been to a zoo?
I've been to many zoos, my first was in China, then Alabama, Texas, and England.
Miss Friendship wrote:What's the creepiest place you've been too?
Prague, it's a very creepy city
Miss Friendship wrote:Ever walked in a grave-yard at night?
I was once in a graveyard around sunset, I was filming a scene there.
Dom wrote:Do you think you're socially adept or inept?
I'm pretty socially adept
Dom wrote:What makes you cool? What makes you lame?
What makes me cool, my wide array of life experiences. What makes me lame, that I still live with my parents.
Dom wrote:Have you ever painted anything?
I painted a little bit when I was younger and I've painted rooms before.
Dom wrote:Do you like soda?
Oh yes, very much so especially Diet Mountain Dew and Cherry Coke Zero.
Dom wrote:Are you meticulous?
In some ways but overall not really
Dom wrote:What is your favorite fruit?
Apples
Dom wrote:What do you think peoples' first impression of you is, in person?
I've been told that I'm charismatic
Dom wrote: Peanut butter or chocolate?
Chocolate for sure, even just plain chocolate chips.
Dom wrote:Sports or plays?
Ooh that's tough, I enjoy sports both playing and watching but I also enjoy acting and watching plays. I have been watching more sports lately though and haven't seen a play in quite awhile.
Dom wrote:Movies or TV shows?
I would normally say TV since we are in such a golden age of TV but this year has been amazing for movies, some of my favorite all time films such as Mad Max Fury Road, the latest Mission Impossible, and Star Wars.
Dom wrote:Men or women?
Women
Dom wrote:Morning or night?
I'm a night person for sure
Dom wrote:Link me to the most awesome song you can think of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8_ARd4oKiI
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

O.o Did you purposely skip my questions? :cry:

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Yes
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

*coughs*

Why is Prague creepy? And where is that again?

Charismatic in what way?

Favorite kind of cookie?

Favorite desert?

Which place that you have lived had the hottest summers?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:Why is Prague creepy? And where is that again?
Prague is in the capital of the Czech Republic and it is creepy because it is a very old city with lots of winding streets and old buildings.
Miss Friendship wrote:Charismatic in what way?
Good at conversing with people, being attentive to their needs, and being trustworthy.
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite kind of cookie? Favorite desert?
Favorite cookie are those thick sugar cookies with the frosting on them. Favorite desert is sweetbread.
Miss Friendship wrote:Which place that you have lived had the hottest summers?
So Texas was hotter degree wise but VA is almost as hot and has so much more humidity that it feel hotter.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Good at conversing with people, being attentive to their needs, and being trustworthy.
What's your online self like?

Why is Virginia "VA" and not "VI"?

Was there ever a time in your life when you listened to CCM?

Did you ever enjoy "Christian" movies?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I don't know, I'm not very good at self reflection. What am I like?

Because VI looks too much like VT which is Vermont.

To answer the last two questions, yes there was a time when I both listened to and enjoyed CCM. I listened to Newsboys, Reliant K, and Five Iron Frenzy when I was in highschool.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What you are IRL except not extremely caring about people's needs. :P
Eleventh Doctor wrote:To answer the last two questions, yes there was a time when I both listened to and enjoyed CCM. I listened to Newsboys, Reliant K, and Five Iron Frenzy when I was in highschool.
You forgot to add about the Christian movies...

Is it remotely possible that movies in today's secular society can have occult like themes?

Favorite cold drink?

What would you name the autobiography of your life?

What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?

What makes your day?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:You forgot to add about the Christian movies...
No, I never liked Christian movies. I got into the industry and worked in both the Christian film industry and the secular film industry for five years because I wanted to change how Christian films were made. But then all of the Christian filmmakers I came into contact with didn't want to make better films, they just wanted to write feel good stories that they were convinced were converting unbelievers. One group of Christian filmmakers I knew cared so little for the safety standards we should have been following that one of the crew died while making a film; unprofessional films don't just tell bad stories they have real world consequences.
Miss Friendship wrote:Is it remotely possible that movies in today's secular society can have occult like themes?
You would really need to define occult themes better. Many, I'd say most, films today have bad messages in them.
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite cold drink?
Orange juice, always loved orange juice.
Miss Friendship wrote:What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Icons of Christ
Miss Friendship wrote:What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
I haven't done many hard things in my life, maybe stay at jobs I didn't like or get up for several months at a time to work 14 hour days on film sets. The hardest thing I will do is move to Canada.
Miss Friendship wrote:What makes your day?
Seeing my friends

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you like to drink just water plain?

What are your thoughts on candles? Do you like them?

What do you think of this quote: "You are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. " ?

Limerick
Caramel Crunch

Miss Friendship wrote: If you could have the answer to any question, what would that question be?
Eleventh Doctor wrote: How to pray
Matthew 6:5-15, Luke 11:2-9. What specifically are you looking for in an answer?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Miss Friendship wrote:Do you like to drink just water plain?

What are your thoughts on candles? Do you like them?

What do you think of this quote: "You are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. " ?
Yes, I drink plain water all the time.

I like candles, why do you not?

I use that quote a fair deal.
Limerick wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote: If you could have the answer to any question, what would that question be?
Eleventh Doctor wrote: How to pray
Matthew 6:5-15, Luke 11:2-9. What specifically are you looking for in an answer?
Well that's just it isn't it? How would I know what I'm looking for? You quote me one prayer and a couple instructions and ask how I could have any more questions, the entire Bible is for us to know how to live a Christian life and there are mountains of commentaries and sermons on how to live the Christian life yet we all have trouble, why would prayer be any different? Talking to God is not simple, I mean do you think you have prayer all figured out?

Edit: Sorry if my tone is harsh, didn't mean it to be so

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eleventh Doctor wrote:I like candles, why do you not?
When did I say I do not like them?

Do you think your brother will post alot on the R.A.?
Eleventh Doctor wrote:I use that quote a fair deal.
So you just say that to people?
Eleventh Doctor wrote:Talking to God is not simple, I mean do you think you have prayer all figured out?
What if God intended it to be simple? And we as humans just try to over-complicate things?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

You didn't, my bad

He's pretty busy right now so no, I don't think so

Yep, I just say that to people

Prayer is not simple in my experience and from reading the lives of Saints and Christians throughout history it doesn't seem simple to them either.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Except God is God, and knows each and every heart, and can understand exactly what we say. It shouldn't have to be complicated. We don't need to use big and flattering words. God wants a heart that cries out to Him in sincerity and truth. David knew a lot about prayer. Read the Psalms. Seems to me he just talked as he felt.

How did you come up with your Fantasy Football team name? :P

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Prayer isn't just about God, it's about us as well and how we interact with God. You can cry out with sincerity and truth and respectful and honoring words. How we talk to God is important and I don't think we can just do it willy nilly.

Seems to me that David wrote complex and beautiful poetry that was performed in a elaborate temple full of rituals and ceremony. He didn't just talk as he felt, he wrote down what he felt in forms in common with the rituals of the temple.

It's just a play on my ToO username

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

No, of course not. But I think your problem is you are too much focused on how the lengthy and wordy the prayer is then on God himself.

Umm, I thought David was a shepherd and that the temple wasn't built yet?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'm not focused on the length and words, I'm focused on the attitude of my heart and spirit. On being worshipful and honoring to God.

The ones in Psalms are from when he was king or running from Saul, in any case they follow the form of temple worship.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What's the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek?

Hike or bike?

Would you rather win the lottery or find the perfect job?

Have you ever tried for the lottery? 0_o

If you had six months left to live, what are some things you'd want to do that you haven't done yet?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Star Wars is about a group of rebels fighting the evil empire and more specifically Luke Skywalker who is a Jedi. It deals with themes of good vs evil and redemption. Star Trek is about the crew of a star ship exploring the galaxy, encountering new life forms and civilizations. It deals mainly with issue of what makes us human and man's ability for growth.

Biking, I loved biking when I lived in Germany there was a bike path nearby that went out into the nearby forest along the river. There was also an area where a circus kept their exotic animals like zebras and giraffes.

I'd rather find the perfect job because I'd be doing what I loved. And I tried once to win the lottery, I made a bet with a friend and the loser had to buy the other a lottery ticket and I won.

I'd want to travel with friends to some places I used to live. I'd also want to travel to the Holy Land.