Qs. Plus some As too. Plus shnoodlec.

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Qs. Plus some As too. Plus shnoodlec.

Ask! Me! Anything!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

How old are you? What are your favorite Odyssey characters? What kind of questions are you looking for? General, or controversial subjects? Am I asking too many questions?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Hey Shnoodlec, when I first got on the ToO chat, someone thought I was you -- and since I accidentally misspelled your name (Shnoodledec) they figured out I wasn't!
What is your favorite animal?
What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Have any pets? Siblings? Favorite color?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

MissFriendship wrote:How old are you? What are your favorite Odyssey characters? What kind of questions are you looking for? General, or controversial subjects? Am I asking too many questions?
That's for me to know and you to guess! Emily and Bernard! Both! Yes!
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Hey Shnoodlec, when I first got on the ToO chat, someone thought I was you -- and since I accidentally misspelled your name (Shnoodledec) they figured out I wasn't!
What is your favorite animal?
What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
Btw spell shnoodlec without a capital at the beginning. And that's crazy because I am just so much cooler than you.
I don't have one! Internets!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

INTERNET?
Oh well.
What car would you get if you could get any in the world?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

underseasie wrote:Have any pets? Siblings? Favorite color?
A dog named Cassie and a peacock named Stray! (He's actually just a stray peacock that roams around the neighborhood but I like to consider him mine.) A sister seven years older than me! Blue!
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:INTERNET?
Oh well.
What car would you get if you could get any in the world?
A self-driving one!
What? Why did you say "INTERNET?"
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:INTERNET?
Oh well.
What? Why did you say "INTERNET?"
You said your favorite way to spend a rainy day was internets. HSCowgirl is disappointed by this.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Ohhhh. I get it. (I also like doing stuff with my friends when it rains as here in New Orleans kids my age have a lot of freedom).
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Well, Idk if this'll ever be answered, but here goes.

Do you ever spend so much time on the computer that you get a HUMONGOUS head-ache?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I'm several months late to answering this question.

And no, not really. I'm pretty good at managing computer time.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I just read The ERK, page 78. :lol: I wish I hadn't missed the Emily Wars (That's what they were called right?) :anxious: Anyway, what is your favorite kind of cookie?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

If you could have one candy bar right now what would you pick???

If you were told you could have $100 right this minute or you could have $101 two weeks from now which would you choose?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Do you like washing windows?

Did you use to be active on here? Why have you left?

Does it bother you people do/used to make fun of your name? :P
xo eht haiasi-
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

MnM wrote:I just read The ERK, page 78. :lol: I wish I hadn't missed the Emily Wars (That's what they were called right?) :anxious: Anyway, what is your favorite kind of cookie?
Old question, oops. An old joke from the ToO chat was that I was obsessed with skillet cookies. I've never had a skillet cookie. I don't eat that many cookies, I guess.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:If you could have one candy bar right now what would you pick???

If you were told you could have $100 right this minute or you could have $101 two weeks from now which would you choose?
I'm not really craving anything... No candy for me, I guess. Do you want it?

I'll take both, thanks.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you like washing windows?

Did you use to be active on here? Why have you left?

Does it bother you people do/used to make fun of your name? :P
Do I like washing windows... Not particularly. I mean I guess it's sometimes satisfying to watch. Especially car windows. But that's just me.

I used to be so active on here. I remember at one point someone (probably PF) started at leaderboard of sorts, showing who had the most posts. I was... up there. I left because
1. I'm not that into Odyssey anymore. Oops.
2. I got older, and got busier. I don't have time to live on the ToO chat anymore, I have school and dance and things.
3. My computer broke. (RIP) So every post I've typed from about November 2014 on has been on a phone or tablet.

Does it bother me when people make fun of my name? Are you talking about my name in here or real life? Here, my name is shnoodlec. I remember when I first went to the ToO chat I hated people making fun of it or even just giving me nicknames but that's because I was practically a baby. After a few months I didn't care anymore and started to like the nicknames - PF called me snoodlerella, Sam called me her little sister, and more that I can't remember right now.

As for real life: well, a few people on here know what my real name is. If you really wanted to, you could find it pretty easily here on the SS. It's a very common name and I never got teased for it or anything growing up. But I usually don't go by my real name in real life, I go by a nickname, which is Bo. When I was little my friends would call me Bob. Then I got older and realized that was stupid. They took the B off the end and it became Bo. I don't really get teased much for that either but it can confuse people when, for example, a list says my name is one thing and people are calling me another.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Which of the SS smileys do you like the best?
What is/was your favorite subject in school?
Proud K.R.E Member
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Fishy, why are you sleeping?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage