Apparently Q&A's Are A Thing Now: Ask Audrey Anything

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

What is your favorite ship? Mine is the S.S. Tipton. Swaggar if you know what I mean. :)
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

NarniaQA Guy wrote:What is your favorite ship? Mine is the S.S. Tipton. Swaggar if you know what I mean. :)
Wat.

My favorite ship is Audrey. Aka Audrey and Audrey. We work so well together xD I don't think Alex and I have a ship name so I don't even know what that would be.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you the mom friend, jokster friend, or cool friend?
Do you have nice handwriting?
What is your favourite meme? :mrgreen:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Remember me? I'm back! I have a JOB in my FIELD and i'm in COLLEGE and i LIVE ON MY OWN and i'm on a LOT of DRUGS (this is a joke about my prescription meds that's all i swear) and I write and take a lot of photos. Hello pals. Ask me anything. How are ya.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Helios
Butter Pecan

How many drugs? :D

Oo, what kind of job? What field? \:D/
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote: Oo, what kind of job? What field? \:D/
A soccer field probably?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote:How many drugs? :D

8. JK only 2 now. Yay for maybe figuring out my brain!

I'm a reporter! Like...an official one! I was on Copy Desk for two weeks (I applied for either copy desk or reporter, as did all my coworkers on copy desk) and long story short...it's a little too wild for this board but I got promoted within my first two weeks of working :D I had been writing Dr. Date (the fake dating advice column my dear-abby reading heart desired) since I started, so I'm currently doing that and reporting/writing two stories a week. I'm so happy. As is my mother. Finally, I have direction?

But also I work in athletics (reporting pays $50 a story....uh i can't pay rent on that) so yes, in the soccer field?
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Audrey wrote:
Helios wrote:How many drugs? :D

8. JK only 2 now. Yay for maybe figuring out my brain!

I'm a reporter! Like...an official one! I was on Copy Desk for two weeks (I applied for either copy desk or reporter, as did all my coworkers on copy desk) and long story short...it's a little too wild for this board but I got promoted within my first two weeks of working :D I had been writing Dr. Date (the fake dating advice column my dear-abby reading heart desired) since I started, so I'm currently doing that and reporting/writing two stories a week. I'm so happy. As is my mother. Finally, I have direction?

But also I work in athletics (reporting pays $50 a story....uh i can't pay rent on that) so yes, in the soccer field?
LOL! I had no idea. :lol:
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith