Ask the nerdy Joy! :)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Do you like the odyssey movies?
Proud K.R.E Member
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

John Henry wrote:Which Message board do you prefer? ToO or SS?
Honestly, at this point, I prefer the SS, though that could change at any time.
Mr. Whit's End wrote:Joy Henry? :P Blame samantha14.

*laughs and runs away*
*slaps* Shut yer mouth!
Micky wrote:Do you like the odyssey movies?
Ehhh, not really. Though Baby Daze is definitely a classic, despite the fact I never knew what was even going on as a child.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ya, baby daze and The last days of Eugene Meltsner are my favs
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Why do people say this "Joy Henry" thing? Is your last name "Henry"? How do you like your brother "Captain"?
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

No, my last name is not Henry. It's because SOMEONE thought it would be a good idea to ship both of us, which is a very STUPID idea. Thanks, somebody.

Okay, first of all, creepy, how do you know Captain is my brother?
And second of all, fine. He's an idiot, sure, and absolutely ridiculous, but he's my bro, so you know, we get along fine. I always feel like I'm the older one though. :P

Oh, and John Henry, I saw a sign for a guy named John Hendry, and thought of you.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Joy wrote:No, my last name is not Henry. It's because SOMEONE thought it would be a good idea to ship both of us, which is a very STUPID idea. Thanks, somebody.

Okay, first of all, creepy, how do you know Captain is my brother?
And second of all, fine. He's an idiot, sure, and absolutely ridiculous, but he's my bro, so you know, we get along fine. I always feel like I'm the older one though. :P
That somebody was probably Sammy or Mr. WE. :twisted:

I read the ToO mafia games, and saw that the user Captain, and found out by his post that he was your brother. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Joy wrote: Oh, and John Henry, I saw a sign for a guy named John Hendry, and thought of you.
Yikes!