Cowgirl's Art and Q+A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Favorite season?

Favorite color to wear?

One of your greatest dreams for the future?

3 closest friends you have made on the SS/ToO?

Favorite animal?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:One girl per week, three week rotation, since there are three girls.
*rolls his eyes and mumbles something about younger brothers* :P
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:A mini-grand, because if we had a house big enough for a grand and only got a mini, then we'd have room for another instrument in the space left over!
xD #truth :lol:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:A keyboard.
Heyyy, you stole the example I gave you. :noway: xP #JK That was one of the main reasons I bought myself a keyboard. ^_^

Do you read everything on the SS?
NO WAY.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:About how long are you on the forums a week?
20min, ish?
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you email much?
I do. But I don't get replies.... :evil:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you go on many field trips? If so, where have you gone?
Nope, only been on one, to a television recording studio.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:How often do you go to a library?
As often as possible!
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you have a nice library near you?
Yup.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Does your church have a big library?
Yup.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What songs are you playing for the piano competition?
Wonderful words of Life, a Waltz, and Come, Christians Join to sing.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What is your favorite pair of shoes?
My newish orange and blue Sketchers tennis shoes.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you like being outside barefoot?
No. Not in our yard at least.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What is your least favorite thing to draw? (other than faces :P)
Either me, or feet/hands.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you have to memorize your songs for the piano competition? Or are you allowed sheet music?

The Waltz I have to memorize, but the other two, no. CCJtS I have to use the hymnal but memorize my expansion.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What is your favorite chore?
OUt of the three, dishes?
Isaiah the Ox wrote:How cold does it get down where you live?
I think about negative teens at night... something like that.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What do you think of the Jason smiley? :jason
It's nice...
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why didn't you answer Mandy's questions?
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:I think about negative teens at night... something like that.
I read this as "I think about negative Teens at night...or something like that"

Do you tend to be more optimistic or pessimistic?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Do you enjoy running???

Who is your favorite sibling??? :twisted:

How have you been? We haven't been able to chat in forever!!!
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Mandy wrote:Favorite season?

Favorite color to wear?

One of your greatest dreams for the future?

3 closest friends you have made on the SS/ToO?

Favorite animal?
1. Winter

2. Red, or purple

OxR, Paula, sam

Horse!!
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Do you enjoy running???

Who is your favorite sibling??? :twisted:

How have you been? We haven't been able to chat in forever!!!
1. Mehhh, somewhat, only if Sammie (the puppy) is behaving :P

2. Not gonna answer that.

3. Well, really busy for one! And Connie G. is usually on the computer at the times when I am available so...
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Helios
Butter Pecan

How many siblings do you have? I recall that there are like three of you girls on here...or maybe one of you was a boy? :P
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I have four: I'm the oldest, then Okie, then Connie, then two little bros.

-- October 30th, 2015, 8:54 am --
Miss Friendship wrote:Why didn't you answer Mandy's questions?
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:I think about negative teens at night... something like that.
I read this as "I think about negative Teens at night...or something like that"

Do you tend to be more optimistic or pessimistic?
I think it gets down to -15F ish at night. :P

Well.... it depends on the topic :wacky:
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

What color don't you like to draw/color with?

What's your favorite movie that you own on DVD?

What's the first song you learned on the piano?
Last edited by Tarol on Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xo eht haiasi-
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I don't know... orange?

I have all those previously mentioned "favorite movies", on DVD, so those there.

The first really big song was How Great Our Lord (written by a friend of Mom's at a college-like program). Totally blew that song when I tried to perform it, but it was the first one.
Dom
Cookies & Creme

I found you.

What makes you a "cowgirl"? Favorite breed of horse? What is the saddest thing you have ever experienced? Have you ever been humiliated in public? What is your purpose on this earth? Has someone ever died before you had the chance to tell them something important? Who is the most important person in the world to you, and why?

Dom
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Dom wrote:I found you.

What makes you a "cowgirl"? Favorite breed of horse?
Just the fact that I love horses and would love to be one (cowgirl, not horse :P ). Arabian, or Morgan.
Dom wrote:What is the saddest thing you have ever experienced? Have you ever been humiliated in public?
Probably pets dying. I can't really remember a public humilliation moment right now...
Dom wrote:What is your purpose on this earth? Has someone ever died before you had the chance to tell them something important?
To glorify God and to help other people. O.o No...
Dom wrote:Who is the most important person in the world to you, and why?
I will have to choose personS, that would be my parents, because if they weren't, I would not be alive. Or I would be a totally different person... I might be weird if I was someone else.
Dom
Cookies & Creme

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Arabian, or Morgan.
:yes: Good choices. I, myself, love Arabians, Friesians, and Gypsy Vanners.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:I might be weird if I was someone else.
What?! Who says you aren't weird like you are? O.o

Do you miss anyone? Are you afraid of the dark? Do you have a goal you want to accomplish in the next year?

Dom
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Dom wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Arabian, or Morgan.
:yes: Good choices. I, myself, love Arabians, Friesians, and Gypsy Vanners.
Have you read the Black Stallion books?
Dom wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:I might be weird if I was someone else.
What?! Who says you aren't weird like you are? O.o

Do you miss anyone? Are you afraid of the dark? Do you have a goal you want to accomplish in the next year?

Dom
No comment.

Well when she's not here I miss my friend who's at college but she's here for Thanksgiving right now.

Not especially. In our bedroom there are 5 kids and I am on the top bunkbed. My siblings have a habit of leaving THINGS on the ladder where I get down. Sliding on a THING and falling off would be dangerous to my person. Therefore a night light is required.

Goal for next year would be to earn about a hundred dollars before my birthday in Feb. so I can get the camera I've been saving for for like 3 yrs. Since that probably won't happen (and if it does it will happen because I am working my tail off doing dishes, dusting, ironing, :x ), I guess the broader and more realistic goal for early next year is to do well at school, be a good Cubbie leader, try to comprehend being a junior in the fall ( :mad: ) and do well at area and (maybe) state piano competition. Beyond summer, I can't plan very well. Too far off.
Dom
Cookies & Creme

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Have you read the Black Stallion books?
Obsessively, when I was around 13 and 14. Still love the movies. Never got into the show. I actually prefer Walter Farley's other series (that eventually tied in), The Island Stallion. If you haven't read the first book, DO IT NOW.

You could just ask your parents to fine your siblings, and give you the money, when they endanger your life. Then you could get that camera sooner, mm?

Do you wish you had your own room? Is it a mix of boys and girls? What ages? Are you all blood related? Do you have thoughts on adoption? Do you want kids someday? How many? What do you say when you stub your toe? :lol: How many fingers am I holding up? =|

Dom
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Dom wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Have you read the Black Stallion books?
Obsessively, when I was around 13 and 14. Still love the movies. Never got into the show. I actually prefer Walter Farley's other series (that eventually tied in), The Island Stallion. If you haven't read the first book, DO IT NOW.

You could just ask your parents to fine your siblings, and give you the money, when they endanger your life. Then you could get that camera sooner, mm?

Do you wish you had your own room? Is it a mix of boys and girls? What ages? Are you all blood related? Do you have thoughts on adoption? Do you want kids someday? How many? What do you say when you stub your toe? :lol: How many fingers am I holding up? =|

Dom
I have read it.

I don't think the fines would be so excessive as to purchase me a camera.

Yes. Yes. 15, 14, 13, (boys: 8, 4). Yes. It is a very good thing. Undecided. Not sure. OWWWWWW!. I don't know, I can't see you.
Dom
Cookies & Creme

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:I have read it.
Did you like it?
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Yes. Yes. 15, 14, 13, (boys: 8, 4). Yes. It is a very good thing. Undecided. Not sure. OWWWWWW!. I don't know, I can't see you.
You're so descriptive. =| You can find the answer to how many fingers I was holding up, as typing the question only left two UP off the keyboard. MUHAHA :twisted:

Do your parents intend to split up the girls from the boys at some point? Have you ever killed a houseplant? What is the best part of having so many siblings? The worst? If you could live alone for five years, with texting as your only socialization, would you?

Dom
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Dom wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:I have read it.
Did you like it?

Do your parents intend to split up the girls from the boys at some point? Have you ever killed a houseplant? What is the best part of having so many siblings? The worst? If you could live alone for five years, with texting as your only socialization, would you?

Dom
Yes, I liked it!

I don't think so, since there's only one bedroom besides my parents'.
No, I don't think I've ever had a houseplant. I had some tulips, but they died of natural causes.
One of the best would be having people who can know what you're talking about with just a few words.
Younger siblings seem to think it's their moral and civil duty to tease me about having boyfriends (which I don't) or about my driving.
NOOOOOO! I don't have a 'phone, and 50% of my friends don't text, sooo......
Dom
Cookies & Creme

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:I don't think so, since there's only one bedroom besides my parents'.
Do you have a problem with that?
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Younger siblings seem to think it's their moral and civil duty to tease me about having boyfriends (which I don't) or about my driving.
Are you allowed to date?
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:NOOOOOO! I don't have a 'phone, and 50% of my friends don't text, sooo......
Are those 50% homeschooled?

Have you read Marguerite Henry's books? What was the worst day of your life so far? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? If you could go back in history and stop one horrible event, what would you choose? Do you think you're going to Heaven? Why?

Dom
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Dom wrote: Do you have a problem with that?

Are you allowed to date?

Are those 50% homeschooled?

Have you read Marguerite Henry's books? What was the worst day of your life so far? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? If you could go back in history and stop one horrible event, what would you choose? Do you think you're going to Heaven? Why?

Dom
No, not really, though it does get quite crowded in there at times.

Nope.

One yes, one not anymore. So I suppose 25% are, 25% used to be, and 50% probably would text back.

Yes, they are good. Doing a piano audition and flunking horribly. Since we don't have room for a horse, then either a Sheltie or a hedgehog. I don't know... all events, even bad ones, impact what happens after them, so to change something would change everything after that... Hm. Probably Lincoln's assassination if I had to choose. Yes. Because my trust is in Jesus and He is my lord and savior and His blood covers my sins.

HomeschoolCowgirl
(See, I'm signing mine too. :P)
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Do you know a lot of music theory? Would you like to learn more?

Can you sing harmony?

Have you ever written a song before?

Do you think you'd be a good piano teacher?

What do you think of Christian Contemporary music?

What do you think of CC versions of hymns?
xo eht haiasi-