Ramblings of Stella (Q/A)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Stella C. wrote:
TigerShadow wrote:5'4 is actually the average height of women in America.

Really? Most of the girls I know who are my age are taller then me. It's awful :P
Ditto. Sadly.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Sounds interesting O.o
I'm short too like 4 feet 2 inches! And I'm twelve. Am I short? I think I am! :?
Proud K.R.E Member
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'd say that even for a twelve-year-old, you're pretty short. I'm 5'4 and I stopped growing at around age eleven.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

^ Same here. My shortness (compared to other kids I knew) helped when basketball season rolled around, though ;) I was fast and short, which was a good combination.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Is your cat white or black?
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

'Tis black :P
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

How is the famous life of Stella? What have you been up to?? ^0^

So which OUAT ship is your favorite? And which character do you have a crush on? :)

You're pretty tall; I'm 4'9. o_O
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I totally forgot this thread existed :P

Anywho, Stella's life has been good. Crazy. But good. Basically, all my summer has consisted of is work thus far, so not too much has been happening.

Outlaw Queen all the way. Love it. I'm also kinda shipping Will and Belle (I'm not sure what the official name is). I've just had enough of Rumple, I's sorry. It was cute while it lasted, but I'm just not digging it anymore.
Oooh and Captain Swan <3 <3 As for crush, I'm still crushing on Neal/Bealfire, it's awful. (THERE'S A REASON WHY HIS NICKNAME IS BAE, GUYS) *cries in a corner*
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

That's nice! I need to get a job too.

Yeah, I'm not digging Rumbelle anymore either. He's being so Dark. XD

Hahaha, Bae! XD
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

What made you want to be a moderator?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...