What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Tsukuyomi wrote:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Dragon Tooth! My life has taken on new meaning! \:D/
:D!

Is there any critically acclaimed video-game that you don't like -or even hate-?
GTA? Maybe? And like, FFXIII! And it's sequels. SO STUPID. ALL OF IT. I love Dartigan's Game Sins videos where he rips them apart. :twisted:
Miss Friendship wrote:
NinjaHunter wrote:I actually think she's perfectly capable of being reasonable, but she decided we're not worth it. Me? I'm just along for the ride, which can include both trolling and being serious.
Well for the record, Ox and I are very suspicious, so we are keeping an eye on you two, or (one) ... *bows* A fellow troll. *does secret handshake*
Between you and Ox, you have four eyes. O.o What are the others doing while you're keeping one or two on me?
Blitz wrote:BTW O'l me watched a bit of season seven when it was the rave.... Bran goes to bleck in that season from what I've seen in clips, and what I've heard. *Bows out*
THEN HE MUST PERISH.

Personally, if all the characters perished from fire by the end of the series, I would have no objections. And think of how iconic it would be! The first show to kill off all the characters at the end! Oh how epic! How unique! How award-worthy!

:twisted:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:Between you and Ox, you have four eyes. What are the others doing while you're keeping one or two on me?
Oh, cows, and Ronnie. You know, the usual.
Helios wrote:Personally, if all the characters perished from fire by the end of the series, I would have no objections. And think of how iconic it would be! The first show to kill off all the characters at the end! Oh how epic! How unique! How award-worthy!
After seeing this show, I have no objections to this. :mrgreen:

What will you name your daughter?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

I hate that I have been dumped in the same hole as Ronnie. :evil: I am far superior to all other organic life forms. :mrgreen:

I am actually one of the evil few who wished Jeoffrey were still alive simple to mess with everyone. If he could have been the last one standing, I would applaud. :D

I will name her Manslaughter, and she will be the Scourge of the Universe. :twisted:
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

(sorry if this has already been asked)

do you watch any of the DC shows? like Arrow,Flash,Supergirl,Legends of tomorrow etc.
Aha suh dude
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

AuntSarah wrote:(sorry if this has already been asked)

do you watch any of the DC shows? like Arrow,Flash,Supergirl,Legends of tomorrow etc.

This isn't my Q&A but I will say yes I watch the Flash but not Arrow cause, not Supergirl cause they went lesbian, and I don't watch DC Legends Of Tomorrow cause they have a main Lesbian character. So I just had too answer that question.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Helios
Butter Pecan

Alas, I do not. ;) And it's okay to keep asking, because my interests shift around a bit. I am kinda interested in Arrow, but the others are just "meh" to me. TBH, I'm really waiting for the Teen Titans show to come out! :inlove:
TheDoctor wrote:

This isn't my Q&A but I will say yes I watch the Flash but not Arrow cause, not Supergirl cause they went lesbian, and I don't watch DC Legends Of Tomorrow cause they have a main Lesbian character. So I just had too answer that question.
OMG I totally get this! LIKE WHY YOU KEEP MAKING NON-GAY CHARACTERS GAY OH MY WORD! If you want gay, Batwoman is gay. Tazmanian is gay. Star Man is gay (and hot as all get out :inlove: ) But stop changing non-canonically-gay characters to fit your agenda. Psh! *fumes* :evil:
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote:

Alas, I do not. ;) And it's okay to keep asking, because my interests shift around a bit. I am kinda interested in Arrow, but the others are just "meh" to me. TBH, I'm really waiting for the Teen Titans show to come out! :inlove:
TheDoctor wrote:

OMG I totally get this! LIKE WHY YOU KEEP MAKING NON-GAY CHARACTERS GAY OH MY WORD! If you want gay, Batwoman is gay. Tazmanian is gay. Star Man is gay (and hot as all get out :inlove: ) But stop changing non-canonically-gay characters to fit your agenda. Psh! *fumes* :evil:

RIGHT! I totally know what you mean!!!!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:I hate that I have been dumped in the same hole as Ronnie. :evil: I am far superior to all other organic life forms. :mrgreen:
Of course you are. But that's where you are mistaken. You ain't in the same hole with Ronnie. He isn't in a hole at all. :twisted:
Helios wrote:I am actually one of the evil few who wished Jeoffrey were still alive simple to mess with everyone. If he could have been the last one standing, I would applaud.
His evilness was a delight. I especially enjoyed his rounds with Sensa simply cause I don't like her. :twisted:

Do you hate lesbians?

Do you love lesbians?

Do lesbians exist IRL?

Should they exist in shows? Why or why not?

I hope the debate vampires drink away your soul. :twisted: :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Are you on the AIO chat? And are you on Discord? :)
~Two of your five a day~.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Sparkly wrote:He isn't in a hole at all. :twisted:
HE IS THE HOLE! O.o
Sparkly wrote: His evilness was a delight. I especially enjoyed his rounds with Sensa simply cause I don't like her. :twisted:

Do you hate lesbians?

Do you love lesbians?

Do lesbians exist IRL?

Should they exist in shows? Why or why not?

I hope the debate vampires drink away your soul. :twisted: :twisted:
I hate Sansa. I hate all the Starks, with the exception of Bran and possibly Ned. To Hel...ios with the rest of them! :evil:

I...don't even know why you want to know my opinions on lesbians. :roll:

Okay, it's like this: I don't hate lesbians, I just think they're wrong. Capish? Same way I'd think a serial killer or an abortionist or a teacher who sleeps with students is wrong. Misguided, of course, but wrong. So while I have no objection to lesbians appearing in shows, and I certainly know some very nice ones IRL, I don't think they should be portrayed as right in their homosexuality. Same as you wouldn't want someone who spends all their screen time being a homicidal maniac portrayed in a positive light. Cause it ain't good. It's a sin, and I'd be happy if people could understand that. If not, eh, whatevs, I won't watch the show. :noway:

Said debate vampires do realize a. I haven't got a soul because b. I AM a vampire. :twisted:
Tsukuyomi wrote:Are you on the AIO chat? And are you on Discord? :)
Alas, I am not on the chat. Just don't have the time. ;) I have thought about using Discord, but at present I have no need for it. (also I'm not sure how it works :anxious: )
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

In a Kingdom, which role do you play in the Castle? :twisted:

Do you know how pleased I am to start that epic duel between you and TS? :mrgreen:

What is your opinion of Pumpkin Spice Latte's? :inlove:

How many middle names do you have? :P I feel like you are one of those people with at least 3 or 4.

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Red or blue pens?

Do you like any Eighties music?

Do you prefer fruit flavoured gum or mint flavoured gum?

What do you spend most of your time on?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Can you spare a dime? :D
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:In a Kingdom, which role do you play in the Castle? :twisted:

Do you know how pleased I am to start that epic duel between you and TS? :mrgreen:

What is your opinion of Pumpkin Spice Latte's? :inlove:

How many middle names do you have? :P I feel like you are one of those people with at least 3 or 4.
Court Assassin. :twisted:

I cannae find evidence of this epic duel? O.o

I HATE THEM! :evil: Actually I've never had them. I don't care for them, but they sound scrumptious! :inlove:

Now now, that would be telling, wouldn't it? And I'm not one to kiss and tell. ;)
GJFH wrote:Red or blue pens?

Do you like any Eighties music?

Do you prefer fruit flavoured gum or mint flavoured gum?

What do you spend most of your time on?
Red. Tis the color of anger in my culture. :D

Eh....I think? TBH I'm not sure what's 80s or not. But I'd wager a bet that yes, I do like some.

Mint! Mint is so fresh and pure! Mint makes me think of dentists and fluoride! \:D/

My phone. Glued to it dawn til dusk. :wacky: I need a new hobby.
Tsukuyomi wrote:Can you spare a dime? :D
I can spare ten pennies. :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:Court Assassin.
I should have guessed. :roll:
Helios wrote:I cannae find evidence of this epic duel?
The lesbian one. Apparently Ninja took it over and I didn't realize that till now. :x #ofcourse #predictable
Helios wrote:Actually I've never had them. I don't care for them, but they sound scrumptious!
WAT. This is tragic. Do you ever go to Starbucks?

Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

*Hugs* :mrgreen:
Helios
Butter Pecan

Sparkly wrote:
Helios wrote:I cannae find evidence of this epic duel?
The lesbian one. Apparently Ninja took it over and I didn't realize that till now. :x #ofcourse #predictable
Oh lors. I just looked at that page and...I can't stand it. People can be so spiteful and idiotic, and I want no part of that. :|
Sparkly wrote:
Helios wrote:Actually I've never had them. I don't care for them, but they sound scrumptious!
WAT. This is tragic. Do you ever go to Starbucks?
Nooooo...? It wasn't a thing growing up, so I never bothered. I might try sometime. TBH, coffee isn't my thing. But if they have hot chocolate, I'll drink to that! \:D/
Tsukuyomi wrote:
*Hugs* :mrgreen:
*showers coins* :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you ever watch fan made music videos of your favorite fandoms?

How long is your hair? :)

Do you like sad music?

Have you seen or watched Les Misérables?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Sometimes. Like Batman music videos. \:D/

Like lower back. It's growing slowly but steadily!

Yes....for a certain writing mood. Otherwise not. ;)

Nooooo, but I have read the manga version of it! :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:It wasn't a thing growing up, so I never bothered.
This is similar to being dropped as a child.

When was the last time you were sick? What were you sick with?