What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I think we should call sw specter. Give him a French or Russian accents,

Hairspray?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

Specter, spectre, does it matter how we spell it? :P I like German accents best. French are too.....fruity. :P But he's Korean, so....heavy Cantanese! Just like Jackie Chan. :twisted:

Hairspray...for those of us who HAVE hair, Mr. Blitz. :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What is one thing wrong with the SS?

What is one thing right with it?

Would you rather have the people of the SS as a village/town around you, or as a monarchy system :twisted: or as all your siblings? :mrgreen:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Blitz
Moose Tracks

If you could rule one country outside of North America and Europe which would you?
If you could have one assassin's creed assassin which would you chose?
Which game franchise would you prefer to get a personal body guard from?
Debate Vampire

sing
Raspberry Ripple

Awww! I feel special, possible side kick and comforter... You are sweet ma'am. :p

What is your favorite candy bar?

Dream vacation? (although I think I know that one. (-: )

Favorite drink?

Favorite style of food? (You have no idea how badly I wanted to ask you what your favorite genre of food was. :-) :-). )

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

Favorite dessert?

Sorry if some of these are repeat questions. I couldn't remember anyone asking you these before tho, so....

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:What is one thing wrong with the SS?

What is one thing right with it?

Would you rather have the people of the SS as a village/town around you, or as a monarchy system :twisted: or as all your siblings? :mrgreen:
I don't fit in.

People love me anyway.

MY SIBLINGS! Come on, family drama is the BEST! :P Especially when it's my family. You should listen to my older relatives talk about the family history. They say the weirdest things. "And that's when Aunt Linda married Grandpa." *dies laughing*
Blitz wrote:If you could rule one country outside of North America and Europe which would you?
If you could have one assassin's creed assassin which would you chose?
Which game franchise would you prefer to get a personal body guard from?
Ghana. Then I could make it better for you.
https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M2bf98 ... =300&h=300 This guy (cause I actually have no idea who he is, but he looks cool)
*snaps out her answer* Half-Life. Because. https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Me1540 ... =300&h=300
sing wrote:Awww! I feel special, possible side kick and comforter... You are sweet ma'am. :p

What is your favorite candy bar?

Dream vacation? (although I think I know that one. (-: )

Favorite drink?

Favorite style of food? (You have no idea how badly I wanted to ask you what your favorite genre of food was. :-) :-). )

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

Favorite dessert?

Sorry if some of these are repeat questions. I couldn't remember anyone asking you these before tho, so....
And just for calling me ma'am, singer, you get to eat all my jello! :D *glares at Pound Foolish*
The cookies'n'cream Hershey bars. SO GOOOD!
Hmm, and do you think my dream vacation is, singa? :P I guess going to Oregon to meet you and MF and kidnap Metal. :twisted:
Hot chocolate. I make it every morning in an addicted frenzy. ;)
Genre of food? *chuckles* I would have totally understand what you were asking! :P I like burgers and hot dogs best. And casseroles. CHEESY casseroles. And JELLO. Basically, stuff that's easy to pack and cart off to work with me (it is terribly frustrating to have only pork fu and greasy cold drumsticks to take with me) :P
Amy Efaw's After. Or the Sword of Shannara. :)
Currently, Prince Caspian. The only movie where Edmund has awesome hair and Caspian has no beard. :P
Neapolitan ice-cream over fresh-baked chocolate-chip MnM cookies. I'm big on cookies and ice cream. :D
Ya know, favorite things never go out of style with me, because it's constantly changing. ;)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:I don't fit in.
Awww. Well neither do I, for that matter. I stick out like a sore thumb in the debate hall. :( But yes, we are sisters. That explains things. :mrgreen:

What kind of a wedding do you want? Outdoor? Indoor? What will happen? What will happen when one of your bridesmaids faints dead away at the very thought of you being married to one guy? :twisted:

What will you name for you first born daughter?

So, lemme get this straight. You will come to Oregon, chum up with sing, lock me in a basement, and kidnap Metal. Does this mean Metal and I will end up trapped somewhere in your dungeon? Look, I DONT KNOW THE GUY. :noway:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

sing
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:
So, lemme get this straight. You will come to Oregon, chum up with sing, lock me in a basement, and kidnap Metal. Does this mean Metal and I will end up trapped somewhere in your dungeon? Look, I DONT KNOW THE GUY. :noway:
Yes!!! We will have a feast of jello while you are in the dungeon suffering with metal. (he has great hair btw :lol: )

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

How did you choose your name?

What's wrong with you?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

*makes Fear ice cream sandwiches with mnms* I've actually been wanting to make these and I don't know anyone to make it for... :mrgreen: But if you lived closer and I personally knew you I would totally be making them for you!!! ^_^
How many siblings do you have? (I always thought you were an only child or the youngest...) ;)

How do you not fit in??? =O

Why do you want to kidnap Tin man?

Awww Sing is adorable!!! You are such a good mommy Fear! :lol: How did you raise such a wonderful child??? #needstips!

Do you enjoy work?

Have you finished your school work yet??? ;)

Why haven't you and I been on the chat at the same time yet?

What's that weird thing you're always doing but you don't know why? ^_^

What would you do if this smile :twisted: and this smile :evil: were banned???
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Helios is rarely on the chat...

What is your favorite cake?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote:I don't fit in.
Awww. Well neither do I, for that matter. I stick out like a sore thumb in the debate hall. :( But yes, we are sisters. That explains things. :mrgreen:

What kind of a wedding do you want? Outdoor? Indoor? What will happen? What will happen when one of your bridesmaids faints dead away at the very thought of you being married to one guy? :twisted:

What will you name for you first born daughter?
You're the interesting person in the debate hall. ;)

Outdoor, in a wide open forest glade with a green carpet of grass, on a clear day with only minimal cloud cover. It wouldn't be very big, maybe fifty or so guests, and they'd sit on benches with the food tables behind them. There'd be a cross set up at the end where the altar is, and we'd say the vows there, and then take off our masks and.... *squeals* Our first time! :P Then we get to eat and afterward we dance! Cause we're gonna dance dance like it's the last last night of our lives lives! ;) I'll have one of the groomsmen catch you when you faint. :twisted: You know, the one with the long blond hair in a ponytail. *snickers* But if you're going to faint, maybe I won't marry at all and just have lots of boyfriends. :twisted:

I thought you asked this earlier, but I shall answer anyway. CAUSE I AM NICE. Aerianna Susanna Morgana Britt. ;)
sing wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Yes!!! We will have a feast of jello while you are in the dungeon suffering with metal. (he has great hair btw :lol: )
I misread that and thought you said suffering FROM metal, as if we'd be blasting heavy metal down there. (well he might actually, I don't know if I'd let him have a set of speakers) And yes, he DOES have great hair. We think alike, Singer. *hugs her* After we finish the jello, I say we go kidnap Ox. :twisted: Or maybe one of his brothers. We can hold them for ransom. I'm running kind of low on cash after paying SirWhit's salary. BTW, I made cookies today! Have one, sister. *hands sing a fresh-baked chocolate chip delight* :P
Connie G. wrote:How did you choose your name?

What's wrong with you?
I used to be called Phaeton on another site, and Helios is (in Greek myth) related to Phaeton. So voila! :)
Oh, there's a lot wrong with me. I'm human, for one thing, I have an overactive interest in boys, I have no life, my shoes pinch, and I chew my fingernails. :P Shall I go on?
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:*makes Fear ice cream sandwiches with mnms* I've actually been wanting to make these and I don't know anyone to make it for... :mrgreen: But if you lived closer and I personally knew you I would totally be making them for you!!! ^_^
How many siblings do you have? (I always thought you were an only child or the youngest...) ;)

How do you not fit in??? =O

Why do you want to kidnap Tin man?

Awww Sing is adorable!!! You are such a good mommy Fear! :lol: How did you raise such a wonderful child??? #needstips!

Do you enjoy work?

Have you finished your school work yet??? ;)

Why haven't you and I been on the chat at the same time yet?

What's that weird thing you're always doing but you don't know why? ^_^

What would you do if this smile :twisted: and this smile :evil: were banned???
Mmmm *revels in the deliciousness of ice cream sandwiches on an empty stomach*

I am neither of what you thought, but I shan't say more. ;) They are listening...

People think I'm weird. I am, I'm not denying it, it's just...I feel like I can't be myself on here because no one would really accept me for who I am.

He brings in good money. :twisted: And besides, I kinda have a thing for long blond hair. ;)

Sing is perfect, I did nothing but feed her jello and graham crackers, and voila! She emerged a miracle. ;)

Work is okay. I don't enjoy talking to people, but doing prep work and filling orders is fun. I like working. I don't like talking. :P

NO. *groans* PLEASE STOP ASKING ME I AM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN BUT I JUST CANNOT DO IT ANYMOREPLEASEDONOTASKIAMSORRY....

We were on the chat. Like 18 months ago. ;) I guess because we have different schedules. ;) And no, I won't be the chat anytime soon.

Which weird thing? Is this something I mentioned before, or something you made up? :P

I would kill. :twisted: Plain and simple.
Blitz wrote:Helios is rarely on the chat...

What is your favorite cake?
Red velvet. It is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry yummy. :yes:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

WOW. So you are one of the ones who wouldn't kiss till your wedding day? O.o *high fives Helios* :mrgreen:

Where did I say that I would be the fainting bridesmaid? In fact, I am not the fainting type. Nothing effects me. :twisted:

Oh. I did ask you. :oops: Thanks for being so longsuffering. :yes:

What is your real self? More terrible, or not as terrible as you make it out to be? *wants to know the real Helios*

Some of us, who are on good terms with the mods/admins and particularly SW, don't have to pay as much. :twisted:

Are you homeschooled? O.o

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Oh I forgot to say, that is Edward from Assassins creed four, Black Creed. He's a pirate al5houh not the mos skilled of them all.
Debate Vampire

Dom
Cookies & Creme

Countess tells me we have similar sarcasm. BUT I DOUBT IT. Do you?

Dom
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:WOW. So you are one of the ones who wouldn't kiss till your wedding day? O.o *high fives Helios* :mrgreen:

Where did I say that I would be the fainting bridesmaid? In fact, I am not the fainting type. Nothing effects me. :twisted:

Oh. I did ask you. :oops: Thanks for being so longsuffering. :yes:

What is your real self? More terrible, or not as terrible as you make it out to be? *wants to know the real Helios*

Some of us, who are on good terms with the mods/admins and particularly SW, don't have to pay as much. :twisted:

Are you homeschooled? O.o
Of course I won't kiss til my wedding day. What do you think I am, a loose woman? (don't answer that) :twisted:
Oh, so this is Mandy fainting? In that case, a certain dark-skinned charmer will be her fainting couch. :twisted:
I'm long-suffering for you, dear sister, just as you are for me (because seriously, I haven't been on in WEEKS. So shoot me. :mrgreen: )
Hmm, I suppose my real self is far more terrible than I'd be willing to admit, even face-to-face with my closest friend. But I try to be honest, I try to be real, it's just so hard sometimes when all I know is what I feel. Gah.... *is currently in the midst of writing really heart-breaking fanfic and breaks into random poetic moments in a heartbeat* :P
I pay a lot because I want GOOD service. And SW is one of the best. 8) And who says I'm not on good terms with the staff? *looks offended* Seriously! *tuts in her British voice*
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....yes, I'm homeschooled. Or should be being homeschooled, at any rate. Right now I'm being a world-class procrastinator. And writing awesome fanfic. :twisted: (because, seriously, I have spent these last few weeks in Gotham with all my 'friends', and it has been WONDERFUL and terrible because my normal bedtime is 3 am....yeah....
Blitz wrote:Oh I forgot to say, that is Edward from Assassins creed four, Black Creed. He's a pirate al5houh not the mos skilled of them all.
Oh, well. He looks cool, and that's enough for me! :P
Dom wrote:Countess tells me we have similar sarcasm. BUT I DOUBT IT. Do you?

Dom
*after having read certain chat logs* Ahem, I do believe we are similar, madam. However, my awesomeness level is far higher than yours, so I don't think we can even compare. *smiles snootily and looks down her nose* :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

The Awesome One wrote: *after having read certain chat logs* Ahem, I do believe we are similar, madam. However, my awesomeness level is far higher than yours, so I don't think we can even compare. *smiles snootily and looks down her nose*
I totally Agree!!! Sorry Dom

How have you been???

Is it getting cold???

How was your thanksgiving?

Did I pm you back... or am I awaiting your pm?

I do not believe you are terrible in any way, you are only human!!! (That is a statement not a question :P I love you sis!!! <3)

Who is your favorite mod?

Is there anything special you do this time of the year???
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Helios
Butter Pecan

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
The Awesome One wrote: *after having read certain chat logs* Ahem, I do believe we are similar, madam. However, my awesomeness level is far higher than yours, so I don't think we can even compare. *smiles snootily and looks down her nose*
I totally Agree!!! Sorry Dom

How have you been???

Is it getting cold???

How was your thanksgiving?

Did I pm you back... or am I awaiting your pm?

I do not believe you are terrible in any way, you are only human!!! (That is a statement not a question :P I love you sis!!! <3)

Who is your favorite mod?

Is there anything special you do this time of the year???
You are obviously trying to get me killed, Drake. *shakes her head* Whooops, I slipped into Demon-Spawn mode there for a minute. Um, thanks, Ninja, for your unerring support of my awesomeness. And I'm going to hide in a hole now so that Dom doesn't stick a knife in my ribs. :twisted:
I have been....WORSE THAN EVER. Love me. *groans* I got to 9000 on NaNo. A TOTAL OF 9000 STINKING WORDS! *collapses and weeps* Excuse me, I need to go shoot something to relieve my stress-filled agony. :twisted:
It's cold, it's cold, it's soooooooo cold, I'm considering putting a swim-wrap over my bikini. :twisted: LOL Snow's just the way I like it, and the weather hasn't been TOO bad, and I'm just hoping the power doesn't go out again cause I REALLY hate brushing my teeth in the dark. Not to mention getting eyeliner off without running water is a pain in the patooty. :P
I wish I had eaten more at Thanksgiving. :( And there was no jello. :( And I hatehatehate running out of mashed potatoes and gravy (and don't you dare make a comment, Poundy, or I will stuff them up your nose) :twisted: Oh, and the mac-n-cheese DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH CHEESE. Surely, a crime has been committed. ;) But we watched Casablanca, and we all got to be together for a WHOLE day (when's the last time that happened?), and it was good. :D Yeah, it was good.
You're awaiting my PM because I've been a lazy-Timmy-kins and not PMed ANYONE for ages because I'm too tired and I'm too drugged-feeling and I'm too scared to let myself open up for fear that I'll fall apart...oops, sorry, getting into Tim-Drake mode. Helios is feeling just dandy. *grins*
Why, thank you! You like me despite my humanity. That's good to know (because I can be so human it'd make you sick and somehow I'm worried that I'm not more worried by what I do and...oh, Tim Drake, stay out of my head, you little pity-partier.) Sorry, Ninja, he just keeps clawing to get into my brain, and I can't keep him out. *smirks* Not that I'm trying all that hard. ;)
Um.... *hides* I hate them all! They ruin my fun! *bolts upright* DAMIAN WAYNE, OUT OF MY HEAD THIS INSTANT! *shoves the midget assassin bodily through her mind's door* There, he's gone. Now to answer: I can never keep straight who's admin and who's mod, so I'm gonna be safe and pick....Belle. Only cause she doesn't kill me whenever I mess up. :P
Yeah, this time of year I die. And then I get resurrected on New Year's. Cause, you know, sun god and all, gotta keep the heathens happy. :twisted: *has an argument with Jason Todd that ends with him being booted out the door and landing on Damian* Sorry, I didn't know HE was in there, too. This is the time of year we make and consume enormous amounts of junk food, watch Marvel cartoons like there's no tomorrow, and get sick. Yes, sick. Tis the season to be plagued by every malady under the sun. Oops, I guess I AM the sun, so..... yeah. ;)

I'm just being weird as usual. :P
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote:
Dom wrote:Countess tells me we have similar sarcasm. BUT I DOUBT IT. Do you?
*after having read certain chat logs* Ahem, I do believe we are similar, madam. However, my awesomeness level is far higher than yours, so I don't think we can even compare. *smiles snootily and looks down her nose* :twisted:
Logs? I have stalkers?! \:D/ Nahhh, who are we kidding...I always do. ;)

Where have you been? Did you enjoy your grand re-entrance? Do you chew ice? Does Mandy appreciate you spilling her secrets? What made you choose your name?

Dom
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Dom wrote:What made you choose your name?
Because everything revolves around her? :P