Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

I wanted to buy Skandar Keynes on eBay... O.o

What is your honest opinion of me, Ma'am? :D

Do you think your post count will ever catch up with 11th's? :D
Paula
Peach Cobbler

What inspires you?
If you could only speak one word today, what would you say?
If you could spend 15 minutes with anyone past, future, and present who would that person be and why?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

High Anglicans.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why don't they just become Orthodox then? Also do you have any articles by these self identifying Orthodox/High Anglicans?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Pound Foolish wrote:It is weird. Maybe because you work things out a lot arguing, you get to know each other and accept and maybe even like each other's differences while still attempting to learn from and if necessary change the ideas of the other person.
Why do I see some truth in this? Image

Do you check the ToO as often as the SS?

What would you do if America would crash as a nation and be conquered by a stronger nation? Or would America go down in your opinion if America gave into sin?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Helios wrote:I wanted to buy Skandar Keynes on eBay... O.o
Do it, girl.
Helios wrote:What is your honest opinion of me, Ma'am?
I think you are actually an old man.

But I also think you're witty, smart, and pleasant to have about.
Helios wrote:Do you think your post count will ever catch up with 11th's?
I kind of hope not. I need to get a handle on my posting, some century or other. But yeah, I likely will.
Paula wrote:What inspires you?
Because slaves have no say in who buys them. Now be quiet or you get an extra hour working the fields.
Sunsets, paintings, women who fight sexism, nature. Classical music, especially romantic period. My family. Strong Christians. Authors, new and classic, from Wilde to CS Lewis to Veronica Roth. MLP. Children's books. The way books smell. A blank piece of paper on my computer to write on. Nicki Minaj. Nicki Minaj really inspires me.
Paula wrote:If you could only speak one word today, what would you say?
Ahhh-ugh! Seriously, that would be torture.
Paula wrote:If you could spend 15 minutes with anyone past, future, and present who would that person be and why?
Blahugh, tough. Maybe Jane Austen, or CS Lewis. But probably Minaj. She just blows my mind.
Blitz wrote:High Anglicans.
Wow, conceited much? I probably wouldn't be a "High" Anglican then.
Miss Friendship wrote:Why do I see some truth in this?
Because you are in the presence of wisdom, my child.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you check the ToO as often as the SS?
No.
Miss Friendship wrote:What would you do if America would crash as a nation and be conquered by a stronger nation? Or would America go down in your opinion if America gave into sin?
I'd be terribly sad. It would depend on the nation what I'd do. If Australia or Russia or whatever conquered us, we might still be an okay place. If Britain conquered us, I'd be glad. We'd finally get some culture. :P If China conquered us, I'd head for the hills. (He's so racist.) Communism is ugly. America would of course go down in my opinion if it gave into sin. Dramatically. It would still have a wonderful economic system that is a beacon of hope to the world, and a glorious history, but yeah. Sin stinks.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Well, if I'm an old man, that makes you a little girl. :twisted:

What happened while I was gone to make you so boring? :P
Paula
Peach Cobbler

How long have you gone without a signature?
Do you believe that it took me this long to realize that you didn't have that black line on your signature, because you didn't even have one?
Do you appreciate the work I do for you as your personal chocolate slave?
Where did you get the quote in your signature?
Why doesn't it not make sense? Wait...But since when do you make sense? o_0
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Helios wrote:Well, if I'm an old man, that makes you a little girl. :twisted:
I suppose. It would explain a lot if I was.
Helios wrote:What happened while I was gone to make you so boring?
I've always been boring.
Paula wrote:How long have you gone without a signature?
A few weeks, I think.
Paula wrote:Do you believe that it took me this long to realize that you didn't have that black line on your signature, because you didn't even have one?
No. You're lying.
Paula wrote:Do you appreciate the work I do for you as your personal chocolate slave?
Yes. I am very fond you, dear chocolate slave. I especially like it when you bring me pork rinds. If you're good, I may even let you use a mattress in the basement.
Paula wrote:Where did you get the quote in your signature?
It's a paraphrase. From a recent mlp episode called Princess Spike.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Pound Foolish wrote:No. You're lying.
Riiiiiight...
Pound Foolish wrote: Yes. I am very fond you, dear chocolate slave. I especially like it when you bring me pork rinds. If you're good, I may even let you use a mattress in the basement.
Well that's certainly good to hear o_0 although I would've appreciated if you told me that small factor years ago >_> The floor is hard, and you have tiny bugs that crawl around at night. Of course YOU WOULDN'T know that since you get a huge room with a big comfy bed while I'm stuck downstairs -_- *prepares the pork rinds*
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What makes you think differently than normal human beings?

If you had to give up either tea or coffee, which would it be?

How often do you communicate with Suzy Lou?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Paula wrote:Riiiiiight...
Paula wrote:I would've appreciated if you told me that small factor years ago >_> The floor is hard, and you have tiny bugs that crawl around at night. Of course YOU WOULDN'T know that since you get a huge room with a big comfy bed while I'm stuck downstairs -_- *prepares the pork rinds*
Thank you, slavey. *munch* The rinds are acceptable. And stop complaining. The bugs lend atmosphere.
Miss Friendship wrote:What makes you think differently than normal human beings?
I was dropped as a baby. While the person carrying me was running. Down a well.
But also, I just like to think differently. I like to question things and I just have my own odd little mind.
Miss Friendship wrote:If you had to give up either tea or coffee, which would it be?
Psh, coffee. Without even thinking. Hot chocolate is great too, and I'd give up coffee rather than that as well.
Miss Friendship wrote:How often do you communicate with Suzy Lou?
It goes up and down a lot, always has. We'll talk incessantly then she'll withdraw into her cave awhile. She's a busy gal, she never stops just doing things and doing and doing.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Paula wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote: Yes. I am very fond you, dear chocolate slave. I especially like it when you bring me pork rinds. If you're good, I may even let you use a mattress in the basement.
Well that's certainly good to hear o_0 although I would've appreciated if you told me that small factor years ago >_> The floor is hard, and you have tiny bugs that crawl around at night. Of course YOU WOULDN'T know that since you get a huge room with a big comfy bed while I'm stuck downstairs -_- *prepares the pork rinds*
0_o

On a scale of 1 to 10 what is the number 4?
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Why isn't Suzy Lou on the SS anymore?

Why are you such an interesting character?

Do you remember when I first joined and I called you my enemy because you were the leader of the ERK? :lol:

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
kait
Cookies & Creme

How did you come up with your username?
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Kait: I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE. Penny Wise and Pound Foolish. Technically he's more like "Metric Ton Foolish", but. Whatever.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:
Helios wrote:What happened while I was gone to make you so boring?
I've always been boring.
Riiight....so either you had a brain transplant, or this is really the Dreamwalker impersonating you.

Why did you ask me to marry you?
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:Why did you ask me to marry you?
Wait, wait, rewind. When did this happen?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Helios
Butter Pecan

On my thread. :P
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Ever read the book "Christy" by Catherine Marshall? Or, watched the TV series?

If you had to marry either Helios or Belle, who would it be? :twisted: