Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Do you want to take the credit for this fiasco, or should MF and I? :twisted:

Are you an extreme optimist?
xo eht haiasi-
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Miss Friendship wrote:What do you think of my current set? (The drowning one)

What inspired the name change of this Q and A to a fact we already know?
The drowning set was unsettling and a still a bit serene. I guess it was more insinuate somebody about to die (as one does when one drowns) but seeing it I couldn't help thinking of the hand that held Excalibur for King Arthur in The Lake. So I was thinking more happy fairy tales then terrible death.

The name change came because Helios asked why I changed it. So I tried a different name to see if that would please her.
Helios wrote:Wait........I'm a WHAT???? O.o
Go ahead and deny it.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Are you a danger to society?
Most certainly.
Mandy wrote:WHAT?! I'm a saint? O.o *laughs incredulously at the thought* What makes you think that? :twisted:
You come off an especially sweet, genuine person.
Connie G. wrote:Did you expect it to be so popular?
Not at all. Perhaps I should try changing it to "I Admire Pound Foolish With my Heart and Soul."
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you want to take the credit for this fiasco, or should MF and I?
No, you can take the credit. *points* They say they take credit! Hang them! String them up!
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Are you an extreme optimist?
I am optimistic about your chances of being hanged. But yes, I'm an optimist. I don't overcome obstacles with outrageous optimism though.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

You come off an especially sweet,
genuine person.
Really? I get that a lot actually but my mom says people wouldn reconsider if they lived with me everyday. :P

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I get that a lot too. I expect you all to support my canonization.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why the constant posting on the forums recently?

What's the last book you read?

Does hunting animals for food appeal to you?

When will you realize that your thread title is out of date?

What kind of magic do you possess to ship a couple and a week later they are married with two children?

Have you ever met an SSer IRL? Which ones do you hope to?

What's your opinion of my signature quote by T.S.?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:
Helios wrote:Wait........I'm a WHAT???? O.o
Go ahead and deny it.
*switches to Buck Oliver accent* All right. I deny it. :mrgreen:
Are you still madly in love with me? Or can I kill you now without risking a pathetic love-dying scene? :twisted:
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What have ye against TS? Why must he hang?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Yeah, what did I do? :noway:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Do you like phone calls? Do you like texting? If not, why not?

Do you have a green thumb?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Miss Friendship wrote: Why the constant posting on the forums recently?
It goes in spurts. Sometimes I feel more like it than others.
Miss Friendship wrote:What's the last book you read?
The Wizard of Ox- Oz, not Ox.
Miss Friendship wrote:Does hunting animals for food appeal to you?
I'd do it if I needed to. Otherwise, no.There's nothing wrong with it, few realize hunting is actually good for the environment. Hunters are usually quite good with knowing what to shoot when so it actually helps manage populations and the ecosystem.
Miss Friendship wrote:When will you realize that your thread title is out of date?
Well, it's nice and trendy now.
Miss Friendship wrote:What kind of magic do you possess to ship a couple and a week later they are married with two children?
A magic wand. I wave it and increases your hormones. Care for a sample?
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you ever met an SSer IRL? Which ones do you hope to?
Nope, just video chats. I'd love to meet Rosy and Belle, Sir Whit, Suzy Foolish, you actually, definitely Tiger Shadow, TS, Arnold the Rubber Ducky,lots of people.
Miss Friendship wrote:What's your opinion of my signature quote by T.S.?
:lol:
Helios wrote:All right. I deny it.
You... oh. *backs away* Are you getting tired of how mistrustful everyone is around here?
Helios wrote:Are you still madly in love with me? Or can I kill you now without risking a pathetic love-dying scene?
The embers are cooling. In fact, they're more like gray, icky soot. I hope you understand. At least we have a memory in our hearts that will last forever. I will wear our wedding ring in a locket around my neck and kiss it every night.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What have ye against TS? Why must he hang?
He's been my enemy for years. My first, actually. High time we strung him up.
T.S. (myself) wrote:Yeah, what did I do?
Don't play innocent. Dirty Emily hater.
Belle wrote:Do you like phone calls? Do you like texting? If not, why not?
I love phone calls! When I don't answer my phone it means I don't have it with me or it's on vibrate somewhere... which it often is, unfortunately. But yes, phone calls are awesome.

I like receiving texts, I just can't reply to them. Well, I can try but it takes me at least a couple minutes of pure frustration to do the shortest message. The spirit is willing but the flesh is incompetent.

Sort of. I enjoy planting things and trimming and watering but it's not quite a regular hobby.

Congrats on the first Zootopia set, by the way. I can't wait to see it.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'm gonna abuse my mod power for a sec and not ask you a question because SON that set is SO ADORABLE and that movie is absolutely splendiforous :mad:
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What are your thoughts on the movie Zootopia on the scale of 1 to 10? How does King Fu Panda (or whatever that other movie is) compare?

Is there a bad form of magic?

Do you watch any western movies/shows?

What's the farthest you've been from home?

What ability to you hope to achieve someday?

Do you have a smartphone?

Do you watch Doctor Who?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Helios
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:You... oh. *backs away* Are you getting tired of how mistrustful everyone is around here?
*looks up from her array of secret-camera monitors* Mistrustful? I thought we were always like that.
Pound Foolish wrote:The embers are cooling. In fact, they're more like gray, icky soot. I hope you understand. At least we have a memory in our hearts that will last forever. I will wear our wedding ring in a locket around my neck and kiss it every night.
Oh I understand. That's why I got engaged to Ox while you were gone. Just because I knew this brilliant love of ours could not last. That which burns brightest and hottest fades quickest. But when did you get a ring? O.o
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

TigerShadow wrote: I'm gonna abuse my mod power for a sec and not ask you a question because SON that set is SO ADORABLE and that movie is absolutely splendiforous
Indeed, on both counts. Dear ol Belle made it, back when it was a set.
Miss Friendship wrote:What are your thoughts on the movie Zootopia on the scale of 1 to 10? How does King Fu Panda (or whatever that other movie is) compare?
Nine, and I'm not one to say a movie is like that just because I like it a lot, I give very few films that. It delivered the message well, it had one of the most creative, appealing, well thought out worlds I've ever seen, memorable characters, I really can't fault it much. (Fantasia would be a ten.) I'd say Panda 3 was more of an eight or seven. Very funny, really good characters, cool fighting. So tight too, everythings so fast, everything is used. You'll think something is a throwaway joke or detail and then it comes back or is important.
Miss Friendship wrote:Is there a bad form of magic?
In literature? Sure, if it were real magic and it was portrayed positvely it could be a problem. IRL? Yes, there are people who connect with evil spirits unfortunately. I wonder where ghosts fall on that line. I do believe in ghosts due family members experiences, but would talking to them be evil spiritually or not?
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you watch any western movies/shows?
I've seen and read the bare essentials, Shane and the original True Grit. Loved em, but that's it.
Miss Friendship wrote:What's the farthest you've been from home?
Just Washington State.
Miss Friendship wrote:What ability to you hope to achieve someday?
Drawing better, a more complete knowledge of space.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you have a smartphone?
Nope, a flipper (Flipper, faster than liggghhhtning... except in this caaaase.) I hand it to people to put in their number and they practically freak. Whadda I do with this!? How does this work!?:) Course, I do the same with smartphone, my fingers won't do it.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you watch Doctor Who?
No.
Helios wrote:But when did you get a ring?
Yesterday. It was expensive but I guess I'll never officially give it to you. Maybe I'll have my nose pierced and wear it.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed May 11, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

This may have already been asked, but did you go see a Star War?

Thoughts on Starlight Glimmer? Sunset Shimmer? Twilight Sparkle? Trixie?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

What did you think of the Lego Movie?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

TigerShadow wrote:This may have already been asked, but did you go see a Star War?
The War was amazing! Couldn't be more satisfied. I'm not a huge fan, but it seems the huge fans were even happier, so here's to Disney! Thank gosh they kicked Lucas off, else who knows what monstrosity would've been born.
TigerShadow wrote:Thoughts on Starlight Glimmer? Sunset Shimmer? Twilight Sparkle? Trixie?
Meh. She was good with Trixie and she has a good dynamic with Spike. She also showed a tendency to want to put others back under her control in her last episode. Other than that, photocopy of Sunset Shimmer. Hopefully she keeps improving.

Sunset Shimmer is a darling. Overpraised perhaps, but the praise could go to a worse character.

Twilight is still every bit as delightful as ever and I'm enjoying knowing her better and better.

I liked Trixie from the first. Good character, and she continues to be one. It's nice they didn't just completely auto-reform her, she's still her snippy, glamorous, hammy self.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Is it a necessity that you don't watch Doctor Who like it is with Ox?

What TV shows do you watch?
Pound Foolish wrote:Nope, a flipper (Flipper, faster than liggghhhtning... except in this caaaase.) I hand it to people to put in their number and they practically freak. Whadda I do with this!? How does this work!?:) Course, I do the same with smartphone, my fingers won't do it.
:lol:

Helios
Butter Pecan

When you die shortly, I will take that ring from your nose and put it in the nose of Isaiah the Ox, after I marry his owner. :twisted:

What's wrong with Dr. Who? Or was that sarcasm?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Miss Friendship wrote:Is it a necessity that you don't watch Doctor Who like it is with Ox?
I have nothing against it morally. But I'm just Dr. Who'd out from it becoming so dominant in nerd culture. I'm happy being a nerd without Dr. Who and proud of it.
Miss Friendship wrote:What TV shows do you watch?
Mostly ones that are over and done. Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Gravity Falls,Ben 10, mostly animated shows. So far as currently running, I'm fond of Dragons: Race to the Edge, Pokemon (my sister is obsessed and it's a very decent show) and you may have heard my favorite show running is mlp.
Helios wrote:When you die shortly, I will take that ring from your nose and put it in the nose of Isaiah the Ox, after I marry his owner.

Well if you give my wedding ring to an ox won't you be proposing to it? So won't you be a bestial polygamist?