Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Did you take communion as an infant?
No.
Miss Friendship wrote: So if God allows free will, why doesn't the Catholic Church extend that to it's infants?
Because baptism is essentially the removal of evil, specifically original sin, through the Holy Spirit. Babies cannot have free will, that is, choice between good and evil. They do not have knowledge of good and evil.
Helios wrote:Heart-breaker. I don't recall when you fell so deeply in love with me. Was it while I was gone?
Absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder. But presence makes the heart grow annoyed and absence makes the heart less annoyed.
Helios wrote:Because it would be totally weird for you to be madly in love with me...and be my father at the same time.
Come come, be forward-thinking.
Helios wrote:*gasps* How dare you! I won't forget this one! Mark me, your days are numbered! And I'm so knifing you on the wedding night. *marches off to sharpen her stiletto*
PF: Belle, should I?
Belle: Oh, go ahead.
PF: Yes!
Helios wrote:So yes anyway, are you really bad at math like C.S. Lewis? Or just kind of middling bad?
Bad. Bad. BAD.
Eleventh Doctor wrote:Did you ever read up on logical formulas?
Yes. Took an entire class on them, thanks in part to you. Delightful from beginning to end.
Eleventh Doctor wrote:And do you still hold the belief that Christ's nature was logical and rational?
More firmly than before.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What kind of career would you pursue if you were blind?

What is your real name? :twisted:

Does the SS have it's celebrity's? If so, who?

Ever watch Britain's Got Talent? If so, what do you think of Simon?

Most interesting Q and A's to read? (Or did I ask this) :?
Last edited by Miss Friendship on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Do you have a death-wish?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Miss Friendship wrote:What kind of career would you pursue if you were blind
Toughy but I could still write using Dragon or a secretary. Also blind people can learn to type.

But if you're trying to corner me into saying what career I might choose other than writing, perhaps art? That's a very good way to never eat again, but I wanted to either be an artist or a writer when I was really little. I knew it would be one or the other. So, if I had gone the other path of drawing, which one can do blind as well.
Miss Friendship wrote:What is your real name?
Osama Bin Laden. (But if you'd like to know, pm me. :))
Miss Friendship wrote:Does the SS have it's celebrity's? If so, who?
Well, you've probably figured it out somewhat by now. Suzy used to be the most popular before she moved on to bigger and grander things such as charity work. Sammy is by far the most popular now. Only natural then, I'm really tight with her, just like Sweetie. Popular people just go for me.
Miss Friendship wrote:Ever watch Britain's Got Talent? If so, what do you think of Simon?
Nnnno. Do I seem like the kind of person who would? Huh. I don't think I'd look good in suspenders and I don't look very good in Oxford vests. Nor do I care to correct people on grammar.
Miss Friendship wrote:Most interesting Q and A's to read? (Or did I ask this)
Nope. Good Doctor's is good. I don't keep up with it entirely because I'd rather spend the time reading War and Peace three times. But it's good. I try to keep up with Madame Carnivore's, Rosy's and Helios's. I also pop into yours sometimes.
Helios wrote:Do you have a death-wish?
No. I don't do those anymore. I wished for death on my birthday candles and it didn't wok. Didn't work on a star either. Really wrecked my childhood. Sniff.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Try wishing on a drop of blood. That might work better. :twisted:

Have you ever touched a dead animal?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Blind people theoretically can type...I mean isn't that kind of what those little bumps on the F and J keys are for, in part?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:What kind of career would you pursue if you were blind
Toughy but I could still write using Dragon or a secretary. Also blind people can learn to type.
I thought you meant a literal Dragon for a solid minute until I remembered it was a computer program..

What is your favorite type of baked good?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Your three top enemies in the ERK/KRE wars?

Three top people you disagree with most in debates?

If I gave you 1 penny, would you use this smiley: :jason ?

I didn't know you wrote. O.o What kind of stuff do you write? Have you ever written a book? Are you good at articles?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

What would happens if Suzy came back to find you married to another woman??? O_o

What is/was your favorite debate around here?

Have you listened to AIO this week?

What are you planning on being for Halloween?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What would happens if Suzy came back to find you married to another woman??? O_o
*coughs* Suzy has a bf, and has had one for quite a while...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Belle wrote:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What would happens if Suzy came back to find you married to another woman??? O_o
*coughs* Suzy has a bf, and has had one for quite a while...
I know Belle. I was just wondering how The foolishes would get on! :mrgreen:
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Why then, he'd be free to marry me! But I'm already promised to another guy, and have a second interested, so.... O.o This could get complicated.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why have I not asked you questions?
Why are you such good entertainment?
Why do you scandal no more?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Can you explain all this "Suzy" stuff?

Do you really care about Emily as much as you portray, or do you just exaggerate to get attention? ... :twisted:
xo eht haiasi-
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Why have you been gone for so long?

Who is your favorite male AIO character?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Oh great and mighty foolish one! *cries tears of abandonment* Wherefore art thou???
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh Romeo, Romeo, Romeo
Wherefore art thou, Romeo?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Helios wrote:Have you ever touched a dead animal?
No. Are you volunteering?
Belle wrote:What is your favorite type of baked good?
Cinnamon buns. Scones are a close second.
Miss Friendship wrote:If I gave you 1 penny, would you use this smiley: ?
Very well. There was a character named :jason and the fangirls :inlove: him. Till the fanboys, who adored him too, before, finally grew sick of him. So they made topic called 101 reasons why :jason and Connie are never getting married and poked fun at him. But the fangirls kept on squealing about how they :inlove: him. So either :jason had to or the fangirls had to go. We decided it was better for one to die than all the fangirls. So the fanboys took :jason and burned him at the stake. And we all :lol: and were very :). The end. :boohoo:
Who says I don't use \:D/ ?
Miss Friendship wrote:Your three top enemies in the ERK/KRE wars?
1, Mr. Thinker, 2, Mr. Whit's End, 3, and Blitz.
Miss Friendship wrote:Three top people you disagree with most in debates?
11th Dr., Miss Friendship... Not many others. They're the most consistent. People like Blitz, Belle, and Wakko I kinda just bump into every now and again.
Miss Friendship wrote:I didn't know you wrote. What kind of stuff do you write? Have you ever written a book? Are you good at articles?
I have two novels in the works. One of them has been in progress since I was thirteen. That should give you some idea how fast I write. I write fantasy, I'm also working on a sci fi novel. Recently, I've taken on children's stories because I was published in Clubhouse! Not as in a side bar, which is where most people start. An actual story! Thankyew, thankyew. It finally came out in September much to my joy.
That wouldn't be pretty. She has a broom. But it'll all be over before she's back.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What is/was your favorite debate around here?
Christian v. Catholic. I got to know 11th mainly through that and to some degree Helios. I also had theological encounter with Belle. It was loads of fun. I keep coming back to it and I'm sure I will again.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Have you listened to AIO this week?
Have ... Psh. I was listening when I first read this question.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What are you planning on being for Halloween?
As in the next Halloween? That's awfully far off.
Belle wrote:coughs* Suzy has a bf, and has had one for quite a while...
What? How long have you known!?!? I am betrayed.
Blitz wrote:Why have I not asked you questions?
Because you fear coming out of the age of illusion.
Blitz wrote:Why are you such good entertainment?
It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
Blitz wrote:Why do you scandal no more?
You philistines just want the same old thing. It's people like you who are responsible for the Simpsons.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Can you explain all this "Suzy" stuff?
It's really not unusual. Online weddings are an easy, common joke. It happened the way it usually happens. I and Suzy were fond of each other. We liked to joke about it and some others liked imagining us as a couple. We entered holy internet matrimony. I know this is a very mature discussion. You really should ask your parents about these things.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you really care about Emily as much as you portray, or do you just exaggerate to get attention? ...
It started as a joke. But as you pretend, so you become.
Mandy wrote:Why have you been gone for so long?
Because you people don't deserve me.
Mandy wrote:Who is your favorite male AIO character?
Sam Johnson. But really, it's a three way tie between Jared, Eugene, and Bernard. And in the hypothetical desperate situation I had to save my life by choosing one, maybe Bernard.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Oh great and mighty foolish one! *cries tears of abandonment* Wherefore art thou???
Calm thyself, Ninja. Ah, were your eye a star in Heaven it would be a blight, such a dreadful sight.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you want to start a new thread about the logical of Christ's nature?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

How often do you get on the #ToO Chat?

Who's the first friend you made on the SS?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games