Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote: If you had to marry either Helios or Belle, who would it be? :twisted:
He asked her first, I think, but since he's not Woody's father, I don't think that will work out well. :P
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote: If you had to marry either Helios or Belle, who would it be? :twisted:
He asked her first, I think, but since he's not Woody's father, I don't think that will work out well. :P
How do you know he isn't Woody's father? o_o
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Helios
Butter Pecan

Because you're pretty, and PF's not-so-pretty, and Woody's good-looking. Thus, PF can't be Woody's father! O.o Besides, PF is about to marry ME in this time, so he can't marry you and become Woody's father unless...I...

die?

Oh dear. O.o
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I had the feeling I'd stir up something here. :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

SirWhit wrote:On a scale of 1 to 10 what is the number 4?
What is this? Is this a trick question? Is it actually five because zero is technically a number? I just don't know what to say. I feel like whatever I say I'll look completely dumb. I feel so trapped.
Mandy:
Suzy's not on for various reasons. Mainly she just doesn't. She's busy, and while she likes her web, she's barely on it in general nowadays.
Mandy wrote:Why are you such an interesting character?
Because I fascinate you.
I did not remember till you said that and now I remember. I have many enemies.

My least favorite thing is I'll fully intend to do something and want to and then not.
Samantha14 wrote:Technically he's more like "Metric Ton Foolish", but. Whatever.
I could email you a picture of second generation Whit with his shirt off, you know.
Helios wrote:Why did you ask me to marry you?
Because I love you madly, passionately, devotedly. And Suzy's away on a trip.
Miss Friendship wrote:Ever read the book "Christy" by Catherine Marshall? Or, watched the TV series?
No. We have similar taste though, perhaps I shall.
Helios wrote:Besides, PF is about to marry ME in this time, so he can't marry you and become Woody's father unless...I...
I may be Woody's father. Then again, how do you know I'm not your father?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Not answering my question is not acceptable. :evil: Here. *gives ten dollars*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sorry, derps happen. *takes ten dollars* I should skip questions more often.

I would probably marry Belle. I've known Belle longer. And I know what she looks like, which is a good thing to know before you're married. Call me shallow.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Pound Foolish wrote:I would probably marry Belle. I've known Belle longer. And I know what she looks like, which is a good thing to know before you're married. Call me shallow.
Actually that makes sense. We have no idea if Helios is the beautiful woman Belle is, because of no picture. :twisted:

Do all guys want a beautiful woman when they get married? :P

Would you let your daughter get married at age 16? :twisted:

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Are you my twin, or am I your twin?
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote:Woody's good-looking.
*takes compliment*

Though technically, I'm also Belle's father, so PF has to go through me before he can marry Belle. :noway:

So, PF, convince me you're worthy of my daughter/mother/step-grandmother/sister.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

What do you do when you feel mischievous?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Miss Friendship wrote:Actually that makes sense. We have no idea if Helios is the beautiful woman Belle is, because of no picture.
Precisely. She may have green skin, oily black hair and wart on her nose and ride a broom. And maybe she wears one of those coin-purse things you know that go on your waist and somehow they're so bizarrely ugly. Oooh, and maybe she has a bunch of hair on her feet and maybe- anyhow. Next.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do all guys want a beautiful woman when they get married?
No, we want ugly ones.
We want someone who is beautiful to us. Everyone has different taste. Women are that way too. Lie away, you are. You're not always conscious of it, but we tend to gravitate to people who are on the level of attractiveness we ourselves are, and that's the way God designed us.
Miss Friendship wrote:Would you let your daughter get married at age 16?
It would depend how long I'd known the guy somewhat. But maybe, most likely not though. Once she was older though, I wouldn't expect to control who she married at all, of course.
SirWhit wrote:Are you my twin, or am I your twin?
You are mind. And I am yours. Forever.
Woody wrote:So, PF, convince me you're worthy of my daughter/mother/step-grandmother/sister.
Ewwwwwwww.
I mean, I aboslutely tolerate that. And because I can do this. Watch.

WhoooWaggawagga.... YEAH!

I just did three back-flips and landed on my finger. Impressed?
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What do you do when you feel mischievous?
Chuckle evilly: "Heh heh heh."Jared reference!
sing
Raspberry Ripple

How often do you use a calculator?

Have you ever been involved in 4h or ffa or something like that?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

How many children do you want to have?

What will you name your first born son? What names would you consider for your daughters?

Were you born Catholic?

Were you baptized as an infant?

Does God allow free will when it comes to choosing to follow Him?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:
Woody wrote:So, PF, convince me you're worthy of my daughter/mother/step-grandmother/sister.
Ewwwwwwww.
I mean, I aboslutely tolerate that. And because I can do this. Watch.

WhoooWaggawagga.... YEAH!

I just did three back-flips and landed on my finger. Impressed?
That isn't all that impressive. How about convincing /me/ that you're good enough for me?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

sing wrote: How often do you use a calculator?
The obvious joke is also the correct answer: pretty much whenever I do math.
sing wrote:Have you ever been involved in 4h or ffa or something like that?[/q I migt've been. I'm awful recognizing abridgments so who knows.
Miss Friendship wrote:How many children do you want to have?
Probably 3-5.
Miss Friendship wrote:What will you name your first born son? What names would you consider for your daughters?
I don't know, I'll work it out with the Mrs. But I'd consider Francis and Ernest. But we did the name question already. :)
Miss Friendship wrote:Were you born Catholic?
Yep, glad to say.
Miss Friendship wrote:Were you baptized as an infant?
Ditto. And I look extremely cute in my pictures as well. Just the same as ever.
Miss Friendship wrote:Does God allow free will when it comes to choosing to follow Him?
Absolutely.
Belle wrote:That isn't all that impressive. How about convincing /me/ that you're good enough for me?
I'm Christian, I'm a writer, and sophisticated... I don't know. If I conquered some country somewhere would that satisfy you? Anyhow, I'm not marrying Belle. I'm engaged to Helios and currently married to Suzy. I'll divorce Suzy before our wedding. Then maybe Belle can have turn. Patience.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Did you take communion as an infant?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

So if God allows free will, why doesn't the Catholic Church extend that to it's infants?

Helios
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:
Helios wrote:Why did you ask me to marry you?
Because I love you madly, passionately, devotedly. And Suzy's away on a trip.
Heart-breaker. I don't recall when you fell so deeply in love with me. :? Was it while I was gone?
Pound Foolish wrote:
Helios wrote:Besides, PF is about to marry ME in this time, so he can't marry you and become Woody's father unless...I...
I may be Woody's father. Then again, how do you know I'm not your father?
Because it would be totally weird for you to be madly in love with me...and be my father at the same time. O.o
Pound Foolish wrote:She may have green skin, oily black hair and wart on her nose and ride a broom. And maybe she wears one of those coin-purse things you know that go on your waist and somehow they're so bizarrely ugly. Oooh, and maybe she has a bunch of hair on her feet and maybe- anyhow.
*gasps* How dare you! O.o I won't forget this one! Mark me, your days are numbered! And I'm so knifing you on the wedding night. :evil: *marches off to sharpen her stiletto*

So yes anyway, are you really bad at math like C.S. Lewis? Or just kind of middling bad?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Did you ever read up on logical formulas?

And do you still hold the belief that Christ's nature was logical and rational?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie