Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

God's Girl wrote:
This. This is the best thing I've ever seen.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Actually, Sammy just went and posted her pic here for all to see. Which is something I'd never do, honestly.

Why, thank you. Yes, long story there. It was just with Suzy and me. And then, well, it wasn't. And yes, it was my fault as much as any regular chatter's that posts plummeted. I'm sorry to say. I at least kept posting, fairly often. Some others just mostly or entirely ignored the board, and hung around in chat for hours on end ( I repeat, hours. It got ridiculous, it was quite unhealthy) distracting others who might have been posting but instead were drawn into the never-ending chatting.

Erm, I think that started in some game or other. I told her of my "love" dramatically, confessing my tender "dedication", and that was that.

Me and the Greek Moon Goddess. Not much connection there. But oh well. Henceforth, I am Maam the Godess.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I'm not sure if that pony on your avatar/signature is pushing up it's glasses or saluting. Hmmm. In the signature it looks like it's pushing up the glasses but on the avi it looks like it's saluting, even though they're the same picture. *stares intently*
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Shnoo you shouldn't be in such a flirtatious place. Your delicate sensitivities might be damaged.
Anyway, PF how can you prove you are handsome? For beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we haven't even beheld you.(or Helios for that matter ;) )
So anyway back on topic. I am handsome. Okay how do I say that? Well I have a few girls who swoon over me. Okay not only a few. I had low self esteem until I went to America the last time. Lets just say several girls boosted myself opion. Can you prove you are handsome. (devilishly handsome in the word of Helios but where in the world did devilishly handsome come from?)
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

Poundy Ma'am the Goddess (for the record, ya spelled Goddess wrong)

So anyway, I KNOW she did that. I found it...duh! :P

Aha, you admit your weaknesses!!! O.o But I totally understand about the chat thing. I'd probably have done it, too. :(

Aw, how cute! You're simply adorable, Goddess. I am amazed at how many lovely boys there are on here. Was that, by any chance, your influence, ma'am? :P

There is a connection, because I'm the Greek sun god, and you keep hinting at how much alike we are. :P (seriously, you didn't get it? *sigh* Perhaps not quite so alike as I first thought) :P

Blitz: Agreed...ma'am should rename this the Flirting Corner. :P

And you won't be beholding me anymore than you will Poundy...

WOW!!! Girls swoon over you??? O.o *contemplates this for a sec* Do you have any pics on your blog??? :P

Umm...the devilishly handsome thing is just a figure of speech I'm fond of using...

Yeah, Poundy! How do you prove you're handsome??? WE WANNA KNOW!!! :twisted:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Okay, maybe not swoon, but I have had several crushing crushes if you get my meaning. One random girl in church told me I was cute. Too bad it was the only Wednesday we went there. ;) And I forgot to take her email address.... Oh well.
Not on my blog... On the old CC though I am going to post a picture off myself soon. Oh and don't worry about falling head over heels in love with me... your too ancient. ;)
Pah, who says PF is the only flirt?
Debate Vampire

Wakko
Pistachio

Do you have a name? Is your real name Pound Foolish? If so ma'am that's the strangest name I have ever heard.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Indeed, Miss Bobby, I must agree that Foolish for a last name and Pound for a first are most unusual. Maybe he comes from a planet where money is everything. :P
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Are you ever planning to leave the boards? o.o
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Why yes, Helios. I live on Earth.

But, Bobby, my name is Jeremiah, and my last name is I'd-Have-To-Be-Nuts-To-Say-Where-Anyone-On-the-Planet-Could-See-It-Forever-Even-If-I-Erased-It.

Miss Renae, lovely to see you. I may leave, and I'm guessing if I did I'd suddenly realize that the hours upon hours I spend on here could break through quite a few books. But until then, I have no plans to leave permanently. Take a break at some juncture for a month or so, possibly.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Ah, well-said, Ma'am. You ARE from Erath. :D

So, if I'm not being too personal...I saw you mention somewhere that you have a sister. Are you and Arkan the only children in the family, or are there more of you? :D (ya don't have to answer, I'm just curious)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Bobbymac, my name is Jeremiah. (And I have nothing to do with bullfrogs.)

Miss Renae, I may leave sometime. Probably not permanently, though. You would all shrivel and die.

Helios, there's more of us, but it would be better to get into just how many and what gender in a pm rather than on here.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Okay, just a random thought, but I think it's pretty unsafe to have even your first name out here for the world to see. :?

I won't shrivel and die if you leave! :twisted: I'll take over ERK...

Ah! Us! I need no more information... :twisted:

BTW, are you in college yet? :P
Wakko
Pistachio

Favorite Book?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why do you like foolishness.
Debate Vampire

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, I'm going to be a writer, Helios. So eventually I'm going to have my full name online, and on my books and magazine articles.

Ooh, favorite book! Dragons in Our Midst, by Bryan Davis. With The Sea Wolf by Jack London, (writer of Call of the Wild) a close second, and Narnia in third.

I like foolishness because I like myself.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

What is your opinion on Aragon?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Eventually??? O.o

That's too long to wait for me... :twisted:

Lol

You didn't actually answer my question...

Oh very well then. Just as you please...go down and have your dinner... :D

Have you listened to the Radio Theatre Narnia audio drama? :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I only know of Eragon of the Inheritance Cycle and Aragorn of LOTR. But apparently, they have a bunch of second cousins called Aragon, Eragorn, Earacorn, etc.

Sorry, Helios. I am in College, though I took a semester off just to write. Which has been some of the best time of my life. But I shall return in the fall. I have A's in my classes thus far, so we'll see how I'll do.

I shall now pretend to miss your new question.

Or not. We actually have three copies of the Narnia dramas. You see, we kept ruining them listening to them so often and leaving them lying around. I don't know that any one of them are complete anymore. We could get rid of the more scratched ones and just keep the good... but then we wouldn't have backup when we eventually destroy it.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Can't you just upload them to the computer if they're on a CD?