Ask Wakkooo

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

So has your taste in music changed much since you started public school?
Wakko
Pistachio

Yes, definitely. =P I don't think I would listen to most of the music I listened to now when I when I was homeschooled.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What kind of music did you listen to then?

If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life, what 3 would you choose? Links?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Wakko
Pistachio

Miss Friendship wrote:What kind of music did you listen to then?

If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life, what 3 would you choose? Links?
"Alternative" Christian. >_>

This is really just my top three songs right now. =P

...And Beyond by Modern Baseball
Summer Shandy by The Front Bottoms
Luxury by Jon Bellion
Could someone help with youtube links? :anxious:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Fixed them; if they weren't working before, it's probably because of the "&app=desktop" at the end of your URL.

What sorts of "alternative" Christian music did you listen to and why did you dislike it?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Wakko
Pistachio

TigerShadow wrote:Fixed them; if they weren't working before, it's probably because of the "&app=desktop" at the end of your URL.

What sorts of "alternative" Christian music did you listen to and why did you dislike it?
Stuff like Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, tobyMac, Newsboys, etc. I didn't dislike it at the time, I just don't like how generic it sounds now. (sorry if I'm coming off as pretentious. =P)

-- Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:44 pm --

*bumps* That's still aloud right? :anxious:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wakko wrote: *bumps* That's still aloud right? :anxious:
*crickets silently chirping*

Nope, they aren't aloud, they're silent.

As to whether bumping is allowed, it was only allowed when people were posting things in their gallery threads. It's discouraged when it's your Q&A thread.

However, I'll humour you.

How many times did you sneeze yesterday?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Are you desperate for questions?

Who was the last person you kissed?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Wakko
Pistachio

Belle wrote:
Wakko wrote: *bumps* That's still aloud right? :anxious:
*crickets silently chirping*

Nope, they aren't aloud, they're silent.

As to whether bumping is allowed, it was only allowed when people were posting things in their gallery threads. It's discouraged when it's your Q&A thread.

However, I'll humour you.

How many times did you sneeze yesterday?
Whoops my bad, should probably read up on the rules again. xP

None that I can remember.
Miss Friendship wrote:Are you desperate for questions?

Who was the last person you kissed?
Yes. =P

Does my dog count? :anxious: I honestly don't know, I've never been in a relationship so I don't have much reason to kiss someone. =P
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Banned for rule breaking smh

Most awesome thing you've done?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What does smh mean?

Wakko
Pistachio

SirWhit wrote:Banned for rule breaking smh

Most awesome thing you've done?
At the camp that I went to this Summer they had a Karaoke night, and they would pass around the mic and everyone would sing a verse-ish. The whole crowd would also be singing along, well I was singing so loud they gave me the mic for the whole song, and this happened twice. =P I scream-sung the whole night, and nearly threw up, it was awesome. \:D/
Miss Friendship wrote:What does smh mean?
Shaking my head.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Wakko wrote:
At the camp that I went to this Summer they had a Karaoke night, and they would pass around the mic and everyone would sing a verse-ish. The whole crowd would also be singing along, well I was singing so loud they gave me the mic for the whole song, and this happened twice. =P I scream-sung the whole night, and nearly threw up, it was awesome. \:D/
Imagine that. =000

So you like to sing? :P

Paula
Peach Cobbler

When you went to public school for the first day, how was your experience?

What advice would you give to a person who's been homeschooled their whole life, but is starting high school at a "regular school" for the first time?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Wakko
Pistachio

Miss Friendship wrote:
Wakko wrote:
Imagine that. =000

So you like to sing? :P
I do haha.
Paula wrote:When you went to public school for the first day, how was your experience?

What advice would you give to a person who's been homeschooled their whole life, but is starting high school at a "regular school" for the first time?

It went really well, looking back I'm not sure how I did it, making a transition from being alone everyday to spending everyday with 2,000 people. But the school had a whole day just for transitioning freshman, so it being a new experience for everyone helped.

Be sure to socialize, find someone who seems to be outgoing and friendly and make friends with people as fast as you can. That way you don't sit alone for too long at lunch. =P A lot of the friends I made this year were just the people that I ended up sitting next to in classes. Or if you already have friends at the school, that helps a lot too. Also don't stress out too much about the transition, go with the flow, soon enough you'll get into a routine and feel right at home. If you have any other questions about it just DM me! =)
Debbigail4life
Vanilla

With your name being, do you like ANIMANIACS?? And if do, IS HE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?! CUZ HE'S MINE!!!!!
Dewey and Webby Forever

Loubby Shippers: It's never gonna happen.