Wesley's Wacky World of Weirdness + Q&Aish

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Wesley's Wacky World of Weirdness + Q&Aish

Haha. Ok so I guess I'll finally do one of these things. ;) I don't know exactly what I'll be doing on it but ill start with this ----> http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-qui ... 49517&a=1& I've seen quite a few of those now, so I thought I would try my own out. Go ahead and try it. ;) it doesn't matter how you do. If you do bad then you can learn some useless facts about me you didn't know before. If you do well then you know me pretty well already.... Or you're just a lucky guesser. :D haha. sorry if any of the comments at the end seem mean. I tried my best to make them funny and not mean. Well that's it for now. If you'd like to see me do somethin else with this you can let me know. I may or may not do it. Hopefully I can keep this somewhat updated. But no promises. :)
Till next time - Wes.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

*Cough* 30%...:P Fail...
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

>.> ... <.< ... %20 Definitely a fail. I guess I don't know you that well, bro. XD

Yay. I'm glad you're starting your own topic. I look forward to your posts later on.
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

YES! 50 PERCENT!!

Beat that busters >.<
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

got 50% too! just shows that girls r smarter than guys. ;)
LOTR IS AWESOME
Renae
Fudge Marble

YAH! *highfives Oliver*
We're just awesome like that 8) No?
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Renae wrote:YAH! *highfives Oliver*
No. :evil:

No. :evil:
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Renae wrote:YAH! *highfives Oliver*
right girl rule boys drool :P usually girls listen more too. ;)
LOTR IS AWESOME
yelsew
Fudge Marble

;) ok ok. That's enough of that here... I'll just say some of those were a little hard. ;) and a few you would only know if you were on the right chat at the right time. So let's not have Girls vs Boys who's better argument here. :D anyways. Since I'm posting I might as well put a little something else up.
Ok here's something I made on one of the chats a while ago. Some of you have already seen it. But hey. It's always good to read it again. ;)((( CAUTION! May contain humor. Make sure you finish swallowing or chewing before reading, and do not read it for the first time at night when you're supposed to be in bed! )))
commercial spoof: Depression hurts. but laughter can help! (MIDDLE AGED LADY: I had depression once. but then I took laughter, and I felt better! (OLDER MAN: all through my younger years I strugled with depression, but then my doctor told me a joke and it went away! thanks Laughter! (ANNOUNCER PERSON: (speaking very fast) laughter is not for the faint of heart. laughter should not be taken directly after meals, some aches and pains may occur if laughter persists for more then 5 minutes, do not take strong doses of laughter if you are over the age of 80, as side effects may occur. side affects may include: aches in stomach and neck. blurred vision, lack of oxygen to the body, the inability to move arms and legs, rolling wildly on the floor, and in some extreme cases, death. (NORMAL ANNOUNCER: Laughter. available in all the world around you, today!

Ok well there you guys go. ;) hope you got a laugh at it and a good idea if you guys and a few other people are board is to read this in the voices it tells you with some friends and switch the rolls up. You come up with some great stuff. :D anyways. This has been wacky times with Wesley. Signing off.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

haha, niiiiice, Wessy! hilarious!
LOTR IS AWESOME
Renae
Fudge Marble

BWAHA :lol:

That was hilarz...

By the way, Oliver: we're still smarter than any other boy mwahaha 8)
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

*Laughs* That's pretty good Wes~man. And I got 80 percent of your quiz correct ;)
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Renae wrote:BWAHA :lol:

That was hilarz...

By the way, Oliver: we're still smarter than any other boy mwahaha 8)
hahaha, Renae! totally.
LOTR IS AWESOME
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Ok here's a little poem I did on the Unofficial SS chat room after someone else made a short funny one. ;)--->

Wes:" As you said a poem, I'll say one too! I'll talk till the chat has to find a new room, I won't stop for dinner, I won't stop for lunch, I won't even slow down a little for brunch! I'll talk till people all come from their houses, with iPods, and tablets, computers, Eye patches! I'll wait till they come and they all chat with me, then I'll be contented and lay down for sleep. "

Haha. Ok well there's that. Please if you have any suggestions for what else I should do on here or what you would like to see this become let me know below. I may or may not use your suggestions but I would sure like to see what you guys want to see me do here. Thanks and until next time.
~Wes
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Hey guys! Well... I'M BACK!! ;) these last few days at the youth conference I went to, were very very good! And just for you guys, I'll post a link to the song that we learned over the couple days there. (It was the "world premier" of this song, as in the first time it's ever been preformed in front of people.) :D And actually it was written and composed by the guy that is directing it in the video. (I don't know the person that put this on, but it is the best video of the song that I found) http://youtu.be/gYNzX7ACSkw I hope you enjoy that, and are as blessed with that song, as much as I was. I had an awesome time down there and got to hear some amazing preaching/workshops/classes! I really enjoyed the music prelude to the conference as well, it had some great experiences and I even got to have a private lesson with one of the main music guys there! Even the games were awesome!
Well. there's an update for my little topic thing here ;) hope you liked it!
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Well... It's been quite a long time since I've been on here. (the SS) so I guess I'll get restarted on here again. And I might as well post on my own topic.
So life has gotten a little busy lately. ;) been doing lots of school, meeting family I've never met before, time with friends, stuff like that. ;) and I'm super excited that I'm gonna be able to get into baseball again this year!! (More so because I played 10 years straight of baseball untill last year. Last year was the first year I hadn't played in 10 years) Just a few days ago my parents ran into an old friend/coach of mine from a few years back, at an ice cream place. (Proof that Ice cream brings people together. Haha) he went on to tell them about the high school team he found that he really likes. And that 4 or 5 of my old team mates are on now. It's a really young team, and he said they could really use me there. :D So even though the season already started and they've played a few games, they're going to let me join the team! So that will be awesome! On a second note, I'm gonna get to see 3 of my cousins I haven't seen for 3+ years!! they live in South Carolina (they are also missionary's to Brazil) and because my cousin closest to my age (I was born late and she stole my birth date lol) is graduating my parents are gonna fly me out to go see them!! ;) well, that's enough about me for now. ;) till next time, Wes the happy Baseball playing SSer.
(This will be the last time I post here untill someone else posts.)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Yo, Wes-man! Good to see you're still among the land of the living! ;) Sounds like you've had quite an adventure of a life so far. ;) BTW, I've always wondered: Is that your snake in your avatar? :) You know, the one we used to tuck into bed at night? :twisted:
yelsew
Fudge Marble

;) yes indeed I am still in the land of the living. :P It seems since we got you over here, all us WE folk have disappeared. lol. :D haha no. That's not my snake... Though it would be cool to have that one! :P I did get to carry it though. (With a few other kids) maybe if I get a good pic of my snake, I'll put it up.
In other news, baseball has gone pretty poorly. We are 0 for 8 or so now. With only one game relatively close. But, at least I get to play again. I'm still quite a bit rusty and really need to work on my batting but it's pretty cool to play again. ;) well between baseball, school, piano, church, and other stuff, I haven't been able to get on here much lately. But I'll try to at least catch up on the stuff I've missed since I've been gone. ;)
Till next time - Wes.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, goodness! The snake hasn't eaten you yet! O.o Yes, indeed, you dragged me over and dumped me here, then high-tailed it out! *shakes finger* Naught naughty :P The snake looks...heavy. Not a poisonous one, I hope? Yes, post a pic of your snake! That way we all can...ya know...KTS... ;)

I'm sorry to hear baseball isn't going very well. :( I'll be praying for you to improve your skills. :D Been playing any Irish wedding songs lately? *snickers wildly* :P

Well, for starters in catching up, I've been branded the official traitor of the KREers. :D And PF thinks I'm in love with Metal. *rolls eyes* :P

See ya later, Wezlah! *snickers* :P
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Hey guys!! So I thought I would check back in and let you all know, I'm gonna be flying to South Carolina tomorrow to go see some of my cousins I haven't seen for a few years!! I'm going down for one of my cousins graduation and I'm gonna stay with them for a couple weeks before coming back home. So that's gonna be really awesome! On another note, I finally got a case for my phone. ;) it's a cool full camo one. Maybe I'll share a pic of it sometime. Ok well I think that's it for this time.
- Till next time, Wes.