Wesley's Wacky World of Weirdness + Q&Aish

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
sing
Raspberry Ripple

yelsew wrote:
In other news, I'm super excited for tomorrow afternoon! for one of my choirs I'm taking I get to open my college's baseball game tomorrow by singing the national anthem. :D so that'll be fun.

That is sooo awesome!!
When you played baseball, what position did you play?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

sing wrote:
yelsew wrote:
In other news, I'm super excited for tomorrow afternoon! for one of my choirs I'm taking I get to open my college's baseball game tomorrow by singing the national anthem. :D so that'll be fun.

That is sooo awesome!!
When you played baseball, what position did you play?
It was!! :D :D I got a bunch of positive feedback after I sung. ;)
Well, I played everything but catcher... but mostly 3rd base, shortstop, 2nd base, and pitcher. ;)

Ok, so I just made another quiz for you guys to take. (I made this one pretty easy, so hopefully you'll either learn something new about me or blow through it. :P )
good luck. :mrgreen: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-qui ... 465769&lnk&
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

What are some of your favorite Adventures in Odyssey episodes?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Baron von Odyssey wrote:What are some of your favorite Adventures in Odyssey episodes?
Whoops. Been quite awhile since I've checked this. "Relatively annoying" is one. "Do or diet" (most of Eugene & Bernard's road trip, all of the Underground Railroad ones. The one with Kent who calls Connie and just says "Bewaaaaaare" that I can't remember the name of right now, The "Sargent York" episodes, and many many more that aren't going to come to mind right now. ;) thanks for the question. :mrgreen:
Helios
Butter Pecan

I got 60 on your quiz. Most of it was complete guesswork. :D Except for the baseball. ;)