Wesley's Wacky World of Weirdness + Q&Aish

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Is that a new pet in your avi? :D

WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A RIFLE IN YOUR SIG??? O.o

Should I KTS for ignoring you for so long? *big puppy eyes* :P
Emma
Peach Cobbler

What is KTS??? Or do I even want to know. *gags*
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Helios wrote:Is that a new pet in your avi? :D

WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A RIFLE IN YOUR SIG??? O.o

Should I KTS for ignoring you for so long? *big puppy eyes* :P
It is indeed. had im for about 7 months now. ;)
Because I was out target shooting with my dad. ;)
Nah, he just ate. lol
Emma wrote:What is KTS??? Or do I even want to know. *gags*
lol!! it's nothing to gag at. haha it's an old and rather long story. in short it means "kiss the snake." :)
in other news, I just thought I would share this awesome "parable" that the pastor of the church we went to yesterday started out with. lol!! hope you guys get as much of a kick out of it as I did. :P
Bible Story from the Book of Parables
“Once upon a time a man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves; and the thorns grew up and choked the man. And he went on and met the Queen of Sheba, and she gave that man a thousand talents of silver, and a hundred changes of raiment. And he got in his chariot and drove furiously, and as he was driving along under a big tree, his hair got caught in a limb and left him hanging here! And he hung there many days and many nights. The ravens brought him food to eat and water to drink. And one night while he was hanging there asleep, his wife Delilah came along and cut off his hair, and he fell on stony ground. And it begin to rain, and rained forty days and forty nights. And he hid himself in a cave. Later he went on and met a man who said, “Come in and take supper with me.” But he said, “I can’t come in, for I have married a wife.” And the man went out into the highways and hedges and compelled him to come in! He then came to Jerusalem, and saw Queen Jezebel sitting high and lifted up in a window of the wall. When she saw him she laughed, and he said, “Throw her down out of there,” and they threw her down. And he said “Throw her down again,” and they threw her down seventy-times-seven. And the fragments which they picked up filled twelve baskets full! NOW, whose wife will she be in the day of the Judgment?” (credit for this story: childrensministryvault.com)
Helios
Butter Pecan

On first glance, I thought it a snake...now I realize it's a lizard. It has feet. O.o What type is it? :D

What, I can't kiss the snake after he's eaten? Or you're afraid of me eating the snake like I did Shadow? :D

Oh.....my....... *rolls on the ground laughing* I love that story! *tears coming from her eyes* That is hilarious...oh......spare me... O.o

BTW, I can't see your beard in the picture. :twisted:
yelsew
Fudge Marble

It's a bearded dragon. ;)
Hey guys. ;) been awhile but I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm headed to Massachusetts right now and will be there till Sunday when we get there. I'm not gonna have much free time, but if I get the chance and any of you are in/around there I'd love to try and meet you!! Anyways, if you're in Massachusetts or very close and would like to try and meet even if only for a few minutes shoot me a pm or reply here! ;) anyways, I'll check back here on the SS a few time later. ;) BUT HURRY I'M LEAVING ON SUNDAY!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

What is your favorite kind of Pizza?

Why were you in mass?

Isn't mass beautiful in the fall???

Where do you like to sit while flying?

What is your major in college?

Have you been in any musicals lately?

What was your favorite musical you've acted in so far?

What do you enjoy the most about the holidays?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
yelsew
Fudge Marble

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What is your favorite kind of Pizza?

Why were you in mass?

Isn't mass beautiful in the fall???

Where do you like to sit while flying?

What is your major in college?

Have you been in any musicals lately?

What was your favorite musical you've acted in so far?

What do you enjoy the most about the holidays?
1. I think I have pepperoni the most. But I also like all meat, I just had an amazing one from Papa Murphy's that was buffalo chicken pizza. That was delicious.
2. I went there (very unexpectedly) for my last grandma's memorial. One of my dad's brothers paid for my parents to go and so I tagged along cause I had never been and had never even met half of my family on that side.
3. It is! I was taken back by how beautiful it was there. That one of year just magnified its beauty as well. (I got a few nice pics while there as well. I may share them here but they're also on my Instagram)
4. Window seats are the best!
5. I'm not really going full time (or even part time now) but if I were it would be music and animal behavior. (Mainly herpetology if I could here)
6. I have not. I have however had a veteran's concert and will have 2 or 3 Christmas concerts pretty soon here. But no, the Joseph thing I did was pretty different from what we usually do in this choir.
7. Considering that the Joseph "Medley" I did was the Only "musical" (sort of) that I've done... I'd have to say that one. =P
8. Being able to be with family that I'm not able to see very often and just hang out. But... Things are very different this and the last few years, there's just not as many of us anymore so it doesn't feel as much like the holidays anymore seeing as many of my family is not here anymore.
Thanks for the questions my friend. ;)
~ till next time. Yelsew ~
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Would you like me to pm you a list of songs to do???

Which one of your covers should I listen to first when I get my laptop???

How many times a week do you eat Pizza?

What's your favorite kind of mountain dew?

Do you enjoy book stores?

Will you please post the Mass pictures?!?!? ^_^

Were you able to go anywhere while you were in mass???

Do you remember that robot bunny drawing??? I found it the other day and thought of you!!! ^_^

What's your favorite memory from WE?

How long did it take you to come up with your Q and A title??? (I love it btw!)

What's your favorite quote???

What's your life verse? (If you have one)

How often do you check SS?

How many States have you been to now?

Which state is your favorite?

Which state would you like to explore more?

Hahaha Did I ask you too many questions??? ;)

How's Wes corner? (I feel like that should be a song title!!! Wes corner...)

~Until we meet again,
~Your little robot bunny friend <3
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Are you a good shot? Do you go hunting? How many snakes do you own, assuming you do? What do they eat and how do you prepare it? What is your favorite breed of snake? What is an exotic animal you would like to own? Do you ever wish you had fangs? :twisted: What really irritated you recently? What calms you down when you're angry? Are you the Dread Pirate Roberts? :mrgreen:

Dom
yelsew
Fudge Marble

*GASP* there's actually posts in here?!? :O haha thx guys.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Would you like me to pm you a list of songs to do???

Which one of your covers should I listen to first when I get my laptop???

How many times a week do you eat Pizza?

What's your favorite kind of mountain dew?

Do you enjoy book stores?

Will you please post the Mass pictures?!?!? ^_^

Were you able to go anywhere while you were in mass???

Do you remember that robot bunny drawing??? I found it the other day and thought of you!!! ^_^

What's your favorite memory from WE?

How long did it take you to come up with your Q and A title??? (I love it btw!)

What's your favorite quote???

What's your life verse? (If you have one)

How often do you check SS?

How many States have you been to now?

Which state is your favorite?

Which state would you like to explore more?

Hahaha Did I ask you too many questions??? ;)

How's Wes corner? (I feel like that should be a song title!!! Wes corner...)

~Until we meet again,
~Your little robot bunny friend <3
Hey my friend. ;) thanks for posting in here. =D

1. Sure! :D then I could refur to that when I can't think of anything. =P

2. Umm... I'm not sure. Depends on what mood you're in. Most any in my playlist would be OK to listen to. (Tho I really like my cover of "Hallelujah" with emeraldabbs)

3. I guess that depends on how much I eat that week. Maybe 0-4.

4. I'd have to say voltage, then regular is a close second.

5. I do to a certain extent. I use to be much more of a reader and LOVED reading. Now I haven't read a book in ages.

6. Sure. ;) I'll get on those after this post.

7. Yeah, we took a couple days just to drive around and see the sights and some of my parents friends they hadn't seen for years.

8. I do! XD Awesome.

9. Hmm... My fave memory... I'm not sure. Just being able to meet you amazing people and become friends that would later go on to stay in touch somewhat years later was an incredible thing! I'm sure there's many other things. But atm that's what comes to mind. ;) (that and the AIO Chat days! =P

10. I'm not sure exactly... About a minute and a half to two minutes or so?

11. Ooo! Good question. I definitely have a couple. But I can not think of them at this time.

12. :/ I actually do not. I use to have one that I really liked. But I've forgotten.

13. I've been pretty bad the last few months... Maybe 1-3 times every couple months. :anxious:

14. I see how it is... Make me actually have to think. Lol! I've been to 14 states now I believe. (15 counting Az. ;) ) I guess I'll list em. :P (Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, California, Hawaii, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. I've also been to Mexico a couple times. ;) )

15. Oh gosh! I mean, Arizona is my obvious choice. But Hawaii is super amazing as well! ;)

16. That a tuff one... If I were to just choose one, idk... Maybe Hawaii. Lol but over here maybe Utah or California. Out east probably Georgia or Illinois since I really didn't get to see anything other than around the airports. Same with Texas.

17. Not at all!! Feel free to ask anytime. This is one of the threads I actually keep up with in here.

18. Meh... It's ok, nice little place suited just fine to watch others without being noticed much. ;)
Catch ya later my friend. Thanks for the Q's!!

-- Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:48 am --
Dom wrote:Are you a good shot? Do you go hunting? How many snakes do you own, assuming you do? What do they eat and how do you prepare it? What is your favorite breed of snake? What is an exotic animal you would like to own? Do you ever wish you had fangs? :twisted: What really irritated you recently? What calms you down when you're angry? Are you the Dread Pirate Roberts? :mrgreen:

Dom
Hey there. ;) thanks for the Q's!
1. I'm moderate. But I'm a lot better at skeet shooting. ;)

2. I go out with my dad, but nah other than small game I haven't gone hunting for myself.

3. I only have one (I would own more if I could afford it.) I have a California King, and a Bearded Dragon. :)

4. He eats dead large mice. I buy them frozen and thaw them in hot water.

5. Favorite breed... Hmm, King snakes and Pythons are both pretty cool lines of snakes. ;)

6. Someday I hope to get a chameleon. (Also a Savanna Monitor lizard is my dream pet! =D

7. I can't say as I have. :P

8. My phone acting up.

9. A few things, after a couple minutes I can reason with myself in my head, or just sitting with my eyes closed breathing slowly. Along with some other ways.

10. Some have called me by such a name. But I will neither confirm nor deny this question.
Helios
Butter Pecan

How many aliases have you used online?
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Wesley wrote:Hey there. ;) thanks for the Q's!
Wuddup, yo! No problemo. 8)
Wesley wrote:1. I'm moderate. But I'm a lot better at skeet shooting. ;)
I'm sure you are. :twisted:
Wesley wrote:4. He eats dead large mice. I buy them frozen and thaw them in hot water.
Do you keep them in the freezer with your HUMAN food? :mad: That has kept me from getting a snake. I refuse to feed live, but the idea of putting something like parasitic, diseased mice in MY freezer and warming them up in MY microwave thoroughly creeps me out. NO OFFENSE. :mrgreen:
Wesley wrote:5. Favorite breed... Hmm, King snakes and Pythons are both pretty cool lines of snakes. ;)
My dream snake is an Albino Burmese Python. :wacky:
Wesley wrote:9. A few things, after a couple minutes I can reason with myself in my head, or just sitting with my eyes closed breathing slowly. Along with some other ways.
Do you do this in public? Or retreat to be alone? WHAT OTHER WAYS? :mrgreen:
Wesley wrote:10. Some have called me by such a name. But I will neither confirm nor deny this question.
I figured. 8)

How long have you been on this board? How old are you? Do you prefer gold or silver? Do you like furry animals, or only reptilian ones? Do you know what a Tuatara is? Who paid for your snake and bearded dragon? How often do you clean the cages and is it time consuming? Do you play any instruments? When is the last time you had a deep conversation with someone in person? Do you like to talk on the phone? Have you been horseback riding? What is your clothing style? What was the best part of your week? Are you creative?

Dom
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:How many aliases have you used online?
Hmm... I'm not really sure. maybe like 5-8.
Dom wrote:
Wesley wrote:Hey there. ;) thanks for the Q's!
Wuddup, yo! No problemo. 8)
Wesley wrote:1. I'm moderate. But I'm a lot better at skeet shooting. ;)
I'm sure you are. :twisted:
Wesley wrote:4. He eats dead large mice. I buy them frozen and thaw them in hot water.
Do you keep them in the freezer with your HUMAN food? :mad: That has kept me from getting a snake. I refuse to feed live, but the idea of putting something like parasitic, diseased mice in MY freezer and warming them up in MY microwave thoroughly creeps me out. NO OFFENSE. :mrgreen:
ok... I'ma have to rant a little bit here. lol. ok, so first off yes I keep my mice in a freezer that sometimes has human food in it. I totally get not wanting to feed live, but your idea of feeding them them frozen food is WAAAAAAAAAY off base. for one thing, if you're getting food for your reptile that has parasites and is diseased... you've gotta find yourself a better place to get your food!! also, warming them up in the microwave is a BIG no no. the way you warm them up is by putting them in warm to hot water till it's thoroughly warmed up.
None taken. I just had to set this straight. lol
Wesley wrote:5. Favorite breed... Hmm, King snakes and Pythons are both pretty cool lines of snakes. ;)
Dom wrote:My dream snake is an Albino Burmese Python. :wacky:
Wesley wrote:9. A few things, after a couple minutes I can reason with myself in my head, or just sitting with my eyes closed breathing slowly. Along with some other ways.
Dom wrote:Do you do this in public? Or retreat to be alone? WHAT OTHER WAYS? :mrgreen:
lol I don't really use that anymore. :P I guess I use many different ways now. some being yelling and punching doors. :D (don't follow my example children. lol)
Wesley wrote:10. Some have called me by such a name. But I will neither confirm nor deny this question.
Dom wrote:I figured. 8)
Dom wrote:How long have you been on this board? How old are you? Do you prefer gold or silver? Do you like furry animals, or only reptilian ones? Do you know what a Tuatara is? Who paid for your snake and bearded dragon? How often do you clean the cages and is it time consuming? Do you play any instruments? When is the last time you had a deep conversation with someone in person? Do you like to talk on the phone? Have you been horseback riding? What is your clothing style? What was the best part of your week? Are you creative?

Dom
ummmm..... (*looks on his profile.... realizes how outdated it is and updates it*) I've been on this board for a little over three years now. I'm 19 (almost 20 :O ) Silver. yeah they're alright, I like em all okay just reptiles more. ;) I do indeed. pretty interesting creature that is. I clean them when needed, but with my Beardie it's a little more often than my snake. yes it's rather time consuming when I do a full clean but if I'm just touching it up then it's a little shorter. (full clean: 40 mins - 1 hour. touch up: 20 - 30 mins) I took piano lessons for years but just didn't put my all into it and stopped playing for awhile. But I do sing. ...It's been awhile. No. Yes I have and have been told I'm rather a natural rider. But I don't get to ride much at all despite where I live. darker blue jeans, T-shirt (button up if going a little more stylish), and usually a ball cap. this week... no idea. I am very creative in my own way. or at least I can be.
Thanks again for all the Q's. ;)
Helios
Butter Pecan

*gasps* YOU'RE ALIVE!!! I was certain you'd been eaten by those monsters you call snakes that you horde in your room! O.o
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What five people, past or present, real or fiction, do you most admire or look up to?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:*gasps* YOU'RE ALIVE!!! I was certain you'd been eaten by those monsters you call snakes that you horde in your room! O.o
Lol. nah, I jut disappear for a few months at a time. Oh... and it's only one snake and one bearded dragon. :P
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What five people, past or present, real or fiction, do you most admire or look up to?
Hmmm... hmm. that's a tough one. Idk if I can think of even a few. lol but I'll think on this one.
thanks for the interest in my lil QnA thingy here guys. ;)
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

If you could get another reptile, what would it be?

How many siblings do you have?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Connie G. wrote:If you could get another reptile, what would it be?

How many siblings do you have?
probably another snake. ;) (my dream pet is a male Savannah Monitor Lizard. but I don't have nearly enough time or space for one now or in the near future.)
Only one, my sister and she's ten years older than me. ;)
thx for the Q's.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MAN.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Kaida wrote:WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MAN.
;) Haha I know I know... I've only been checking on here every few months. :P I'm trying to check in a lil more lately. but I've got a job now and am taking a few college classes so haven't had quite as much time to check on here. ;)

In other news, I'm super excited for tomorrow afternoon! for one of my choirs I'm taking I get to open my college's baseball game tomorrow by singing the national anthem. :D so that'll be fun.