Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

How do you edit your username? Because that question was not in the FAQ! :?: O.o
screeeeeeeee
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Message an admin.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What gets you up in the morning?
Is it easier for you to memorize letters or numbers?
What is your shoe size?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:What gets you up in the morning?
My phone set as an alarm, either to a Piano Guys or Lindsey Stirling song.
GJFH wrote: Is it easier for you to memorize letters or numbers?
Honestly either. I'm pretty good at memorizing either way.
GJFH wrote: What is your shoe size?
5-7, in either women's or children's.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Where did you find your profile picture? It's darling! :inlove:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:Where did you find your profile picture? It's darling! :inlove:
The Adventures in Odyssey calendar from 2016. I was cutting it up to put in my album of AIO things, and scanned it so I could use it. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you like drinking iced coffee?

How many weeks off of school do you get?

How did you did originally find the Soda Shop? Sorry, if you've answered this before, I can't remember.

What's your favourite aspect of Penny's character?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:Do you like drinking iced coffee?
Ooooh, yes. It's great in the summer.
GJFH wrote:How many weeks off of school do you get?
Wait, you want me to do math during my school break...? My summer break is probably around 14 weeks, I guess.
GJFH wrote:How did you did originally find the Soda Shop? Sorry, if you've answered this before, I can't remember.
Whale. The day the SS opened, I just happened to be visiting the Odyssey Scoop page, just looking up something. It looked interesting, so I decided to join. :)
GJFH wrote:What's your favourite aspect of Penny's character?
Her creativity and imagination.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

How was the GITS?
Were the actors and actresses as you imagined them?
Who did you get to talk to?
Would you go again?
Have you started school?

Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

What did you like best of the Odyssey 50th party?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:How was the GITS?
It was a ton of fun, it was really great, even though I was there by myself!
GJFH wrote:Were the actors and actresses as you imagined them?
I have seen lots of pictures and interviews, and I've even talked to Katie Leigh on facebook before, so yeah, it was pretty similar. :)
GJFH wrote:Who did you get to talk to?
Katie Leigh, Shona Saguro, Andre Stojka (spelling), Dave Arnold, Paul McCusker, Austin Peachey, and OdysseyFan! I also met an SSer, Mara!
GJFH wrote:Would you go again?
Absolutely!!
GJFH wrote:Have you started school?
Yep, started senior year, and it's great!
Katie10 wrote:What did you like best of the Odyssey 50th party?
*time travels twenty years into the future*
*comes back to 2017*
Well, it was amazing, but most of the things I can't explain to you, because it's technology that hasn't been invented yet, and it would mess up the time stream continuum...
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

What was your favorite toy growing up?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Katie10 wrote:What was your favorite toy growing up?
Hmm. It was actually quite a few different toys, just at different times.

When I was really young, it was my Baby doll, called "Baby." She had an apron with my name on it, and got so incredibly threadbare, that when my sister was born, my mother bought me a second one.

Then was my Tigger, named "Dupey" (Dup-E).

There was also a 2 foot long honey colored bear who I named Ms. Fruity...

Those would probably be my top three.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I had a Tigger too! \:D/

..only a lamp melted his face and it and gave me nightmares. :(
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you planning on seeing The Last Jedi in theaters?
How did you find out about Enactus?
What color is your dream bedroom?
Are you on Christmas Break yet?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:Are you planning on seeing The Last Jedi in theaters?
Yep, apparently. I actually have only seen the second half of the 7th movie, so I'm not really caught up on all the ins and outs of the story, but Rosy needs/wants someone to go with.
GJFH wrote:How did you find out about Enactus?
At my university, we have a half credit course that advisers of business students suggest for them. It's combined membership in enactus and then a few assignments too. Plus when I first got to campus, they had a meeting for all the business students where they also talked about enactus and why people should join it.
GJFH wrote:What color is your dream bedroom?
Periwinkle. Which it is right now!
You can see the wall in the background of my picture.
GJFH wrote:Are you on Christmas Break yet?
Yep! I am!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Have you every heard of the Hashack Sisters?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Katie10 wrote:Have you every heard of the Hashack Sisters?
I have not.
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

You don't have to say it if you are not comfortable with the idea but... given your signature, are you from my favorite city in the entire planet (Montreal)? :)
~Two of your five a day~.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Tsukuyomi wrote:You don't have to say it if you are not comfortable with the idea but... given your signature, are you from my favorite city in the entire planet (Montreal)? :)
Actually nope, I am not. I've never even been there, thought it looks beautiful. It was simply the title Eleventh Doctor gave to me when he added me into the Debate Vampires.