Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Belle wrote:
Does the London where Doctor Who and Sherlock takes place count?
It certainly does. :)
Which Doctor Who character would you compare yourself to?
Have you ever worn a bow tie?
How is college going? :)
What are your five favourite Doctor Who episodes?
Are you looking forward to Winter Break?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:Which Doctor Who character would you compare yourself to?
Hmm. I like thinking I'm as awesome as River Song, but I don't think I'm as intimidating. I also love Rory, he's brave when he needs to, and super sweet.
GJFH wrote:Have you ever worn a bow tie?
Nope. I ordered one, but it never came. But, I only paid $1 for it.
GJFH wrote:How is college going? :)
Hard.
GJFH wrote:What are your five favourite Doctor Who episodes?
Blink, Silence in the Library, the 2015 Christmas special, and two of the other Christmas specials which I can't remember the name of.
GJFH wrote:Are you looking forward to Winter Break?
Yes, I am beyond ready.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Whats your winter style been like? \:D/

Were you surprised by the result of the election? Did you stay up to watch it?

Have you ever taken dancing classes?
:inlove:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:Whats your winter style been like? \:D/
Like what do I wear?

My winter wardrobe is probably like 3 times the size of my summer wardrobe, mostly because it includes my summer wardrobe too. I /love/ layers, sweaters, scarves, and boots. I also love wearing a knit dress with tights and a scarf - both cute and comfy.
Miss Friendship wrote:Were you surprised by the result of the election? Did you stay up to watch it?
Yes and no? I only stayed up as late as I did that night to work on homework, not to watch.
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you ever taken dancing classes? :inlove:
No, but I desperately want to. It's like the one form of exercise I would be interested in.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What are things people say or do that anger you?
Are you comfortable public speaking?
Do you enjoy discussing politics and current social events?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:What are things people say or do that anger you?
If people can't be respectful when they're talking to people they disagree with.
GJFH wrote:Are you comfortable public speaking?
Comfortable, no, but I can do it.
GJFH wrote:Do you enjoy discussing politics and current social events?
Nope.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you buy any of your dresses? If so, what stores do you use?

Do you like IHOP? :D
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:Do you buy any of your dresses? If so, what stores do you use?
I buy quite a few of them. The stores include thrift stores, Charlotte Russe, Feugo, Hot Topic, Amazon, and Old Navy.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you like IHOP? :D
Yes, if I'm in the mood for French toast.

-- Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:55 am --
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you buy any of your dresses? If so, what stores do you use?
I buy quite a few of them. The stores include thrift stores, Charlotte Russe, Feugo, Hot Topic, Amazon, and Old Navy.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you like IHOP? :D
Yes, if I'm in the mood for French toast.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What is your favourite thing to eat French Toast with?
Have you ever been to Denny's? :D
Are you good with paying attention, even if you're sitting for hours at a time?
Have you tried Chocolate waffles?
Do you ever eat whip cream by itself? \:D/

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:What is your favourite thing to eat French Toast with?
A fork. Just with my fingers is too messy.
GJFH wrote:Have you ever been to Denny's? :D
I have.
GJFH wrote:Are you good with paying attention, even if you're sitting for hours at a time?
As long as I'm not falling asleep, yes.
GJFH wrote:Have you tried Chocolate waffles?
YUS. I love them.
GJFH wrote:Do you ever eat whip cream by itself? \:D/
Yes, it's fantastic.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Belle wrote:
GJFH wrote:What is your favourite thing to eat French Toast with?
A fork. Just with my fingers is too messy.
I kind of meant toppings, like strawberries, or whip cream. :)
I always use a fork as well.

If you do not mind, how did you become a believer, and how old were you?
Which episodes of Adventures in Odyssey do you think most impacted your faith?
Do you have a favourite historical episode? :D

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote: I kind of meant toppings, like strawberries, or whip cream. :)
Any. All. Just depends on my mood, sometimes i pile it high and sometimes I don't.
GJFH wrote:If you do not mind, how did you become a believer, and how old were you?
It was when I was pretty young, like around 3.
GJFH wrote:Which episodes of Adventures in Odyssey do you think most impacted your faith?
Most of the Bible episodes, and The Mortal Coil.
GJFH wrote:Do you have a favourite historical episode? :D
..hmm. All of them? I really like the episodes about writers of hymns, because I've been able to use that knowledge practically at school.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Your Q&A is on the second page. This is unacceptable. :noway:

On a scale from 1 to one bazillion and 3, how much are you looking forward to being done with finals?

What's a hobby you're interested in but have never attempted?

Do you have any good roommate stories?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:Your Q&A is on the second page. This is unacceptable. :noway:
I'm not that popular these days, being such and oldie.
T.S. (myself) wrote:On a scale from 1 to one bazillion and 3, how much are you looking forward to being done with finals?
One gagillionbazillion.
T.S. (myself) wrote:What's a hobby you're interested in but have never attempted?
Quilting. I think it'd be super cool, but I'd need a lot more space.
T.S. (myself) wrote:Do you have any good roommate stories?
Yes.

One time Apple hid under River's bed to scare her. I knew about it, but am absolutely horrible at keeping secrets. Somehow though, I managed to not tell her, and Apple reached out from underneath and grabbed her leg. River was scared to step near her bed for a month.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Belle wrote:Quilting. I think it'd be super cool, but I'd need a lot more space.
You'd be a really good Mennonite. \:D/ The girls are supposed to love sewing, quilting, cooking, having kids etc. all mandatory, but you like it without having to. O.o :P

What's your comfort food?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

[quote="Miss Friendship"
What's your comfort food?[/quote]
Pierogies. I love them, especially when I need just a little happiness boost.
Miss Friendship wrote: You'd be a really good Mennonite. \:D/ The girls are supposed to love sewing, quilting, cooking, having kids etc. all mandatory, but you like it without having to. O.o :P
Except I also like having internet, wearing pants, getting a college degree, and music.P
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What is your favourite style of skirt?
Do you have a favourite pattern?
Have you ever been to a sock hop?
Do you prefer wearing your hair up or down?
Where would you like to take your sewing skills?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:What is your favourite style of skirt?
GJFH wrote:Do you have a favourite pattern?
Do you mean fabric pattern or sewing pattern? Fabric, I love plaid and fair isle. Sewing, my favorite is this one from Pixie Faire for dolls: http://www.pixiefaire.com/products/scho ... ll-clothes
GJFH wrote:Have you ever been to a sock hop?
Nope, but I do have a poodle skirt that my Nana made for my mom.
GJFH wrote:Do you prefer wearing your hair up or down?
Down. I don't personally like how it looks up.
GJFH wrote:Where would you like to take your sewing skills?
To be able to fit my own clothes more, instead of just relying on a pattern.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What are your favourite Christmas movies?
What does eggnog taste like?
What brand of Sewing Machine do you have? :D

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:What are your favourite Christmas movies?
It's a Wonderful Life, Elf, and The Shop Around the Corner.
GJFH wrote:What does eggnog taste like?
Like sweet milk, with cinnamon and other sorts of spices in it.
GJFH wrote:What brand of Sewing Machine do you have? :D
My personal sewing machine that I used at my house is a singer, meant to look like an old one, but is all electronic and stuff. I also have an antique singer at home as well. At school, I am using my mother's "brother" sewing machine.