Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Alex Jefferson wrote:Do you play minecraft?
Nope, I never really got into any video games.
Alex Jefferson wrote:Who is your favorite character?
Penny Wise. :)
Alex Jefferson wrote:What is your favorite AIO episode?
The search for Whit.
Alex Jefferson wrote:Do you like the AIO videos?
Yes, but mostly for the humor. They're pretty funny, and my sister and I love doing the "Mr. Whittaker sneak."
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What do you wish people would ask you?
Would you say you're fairly open?
Would you prefer living in the countryside or the heart of a city?
Are you more of an optimist, realist, or pessimist?
What's the last book you read?
What is your favourite style of house?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:What do you wish people would ask you?
I'd like people to ask me what I'd like to know about them. :P
GJFH wrote:Would you say you're fairly open?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I can often be too open with strangers, but too closed to my friends. It really depends on my mood and if I feel safe.
GJFH wrote:Would you prefer living in the countryside or the heart of a city?
The countryside, by far.
GJFH wrote:Are you more of an optimist, realist, or pessimist?
A realist, I usually see things how they are, I'm not that biased.
GJFH wrote:What's the last book you read?
That would have to be Ivan Lynch.
GJFH wrote:What is your favourite style of house?
A tiny little cottage in the country, with lots of flowers around, and lots of secret rooms and nooks.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Ooh :o. What do you think of me?
What is your mbti?
Do you see fellow admins as family?
Do you read through old topics when you're bored?
What do you wish to see more of in the Soda Shop? Debates? Fan theories? Reviews?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:Ooh :o. What do you think of me?
What do I think of you or what do I want to know about you? :P
GJFH wrote:What is your mbti?
ISFJ
GJFH wrote:Do you see fellow admins as family??
Yeah, Bren is the weird uncle, Jacob is the grandfather, and SirWhit is my nephew.
GJFH wrote: Do you read through old topics when you're bored
Not really, because when I'm bored, I crave new information, not old. Since I remember everything pretty well too, I only ever read through things if I'm feeling nostalgic.
GJFH wrote: What do you wish to see more of in the Soda Shop? Debates? Fan theories? Reviews?
Probably fan art and fan fiction. There has been one discussion on the recent episodes than normal, and I really like it. I like to know what other aio fans are thinking about certain episodes.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I mean, your impression of me?
What's your favourite Bible verse(s)?
Fan Fiction featuring which Adventures in Odyssey characters?
What's the best piece of advice you received as a teenager?

TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

If we were related, what would our relationship be?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:I mean, your impression of me?
You're very sweet, and you want to get to know people, and have people know you.
GJFH wrote:What's your favourite Bible verse(s)?
Jeremiah 29:11
GJFH wrote:Fan Fiction featuring which Adventures in Odyssey characters?
Penny and Connie's roommate relationship shenanigans.
GJFH wrote:What's the best piece of advice you received as a teenager?
Oi. That feels like just yesterday and also so long ago. Probably that your parents do want what's best for you and are smarter than you, even though you may not think it at the moment.
TigerShadow wrote:If we were related, what would our relationship be?
Aunt. Which one of us would be the aunt and which one the nice I dunno. But there's something auntlike here.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If we were related, what would our relationship be? :P :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:If we were related, what would our relationship be? :P :P
I would be your great aunt.

I dunno, seems like I have something with aunts lately.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Belle wrote:
GJFH wrote:I mean, your impression of me?
You're very sweet, and you want to get to know people, and have people know you.
Aww thank you :), you're sweet as well.
Where would you like the writers of Adventures in Odyssey to take Penny and Wooton's relationship?
Should they have kids?
Do you honestly think Jason should remain single?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:Where would you like the writers of Adventures in Odyssey to take Penny and Wooton's relationship?
I want them to continue to emphasize what they have been, that relationships are hard work, but with God first and each other second, you can get through it. I don't want it to just be a fairytale romance, I want it to be real.
GJFH wrote:Should they have kids?
Yes, but not right away. Eventually though.
GJFH wrote:Do you honestly think Jason should remain single?
Should he remain single? He doesn't have to, but I don't want him marrying any character we've met thus far.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What holiday music do you most enjoy listening to?
Do you ever drink egg nog?
What is your favourite Adventures in Odyssey Christmas episode?
Do you any favourite Christmas movies? :D

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:What holiday music do you most enjoy listening to?
ALL OF IT.

But really, my Christmas genre is the largest on my itunes, I have everything from Susan Boyle to Pentatonix to the Piano Guys to Micheal Buble, I LOVE Christmas music.
GJFH wrote:Do you ever drink egg nog?
Yes, but I always dilute it by half with milk, otherwise I get sick.
GJFH wrote:What is your favourite Adventures in Odyssey Christmas episode?
Both of the episodes where Connie and Eugene go back to Bethlehem.
GJFH wrote:Do you any favourite Christmas movies? :D
The Shop Around the Corner, The Samantha Movie, and Elf, just to name a few.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What made you switch to Cinderella?
Have you read Cinder?
Do you like Milano cookies?
Obscure history trivia you like?
Had time to do any projects lately?
Season finale tonight! Seen?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:What made you switch to Cinderella?
I wanted to? :P I like changing up my set, and it's usually cause I find a pretty picture on pinterest.
Pound Foolish wrote:Have you read Cinder?
Nope.
Pound Foolish wrote:Do you like Milano cookies?
Yes. Mmmmm
Pound Foolish wrote:Obscure history trivia you like?
Weird laws. Particularly that it's illegal to go whaling in Nebraska.
Pound Foolish wrote:Had time to do any projects lately?
No, because my taxation accounting teacher assigns homework like we don't have any other classes at all. >_>
Pound Foolish wrote:Season finale tonight! Seen?
Season finale of....?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Belle wrote:No, because my taxation accounting teacher assigns homework like we don't have any other classes at all. >_>
Owch, I'm sorry. Most college professors know what they're doing well enough to avoid that. (Or the ones at my College anyhoo.) Claw through it.
Belle wrote:Particularly that it's illegal to go whaling in Nebraska.
Thank goodness the whales of Nebraska are protected, but it's not enough. Where are the spotted platypus activists?

Have you heard that infamous Texas law that when two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone? Course making sense of Texas legislation is usually pointless.

Sorry! The mlp finale was yesterday. But I take it you just don't have time what with your crazy teachers, as often happens.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:
Belle wrote:No, because my taxation accounting teacher assigns homework like we don't have any other classes at all. >_>
Owch, I'm sorry. Most college professors know what they're doing well enough to avoid that. (Or the ones at my College anyhoo.) Claw through it.
The further ironic thing, is that I have this same professor FOR A SECOND CLASS. And she assigns tons of homework for this class as well. Yeeshkabob.
Pound Foolish wrote:Have you heard that infamous Texas law that when two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone? Course making sense of Texas legislation is usually pointless.
I have not, but my roommate and my current boss are both from Texas, so I would suggest keeping your insults about Texas to a minimum around me. :P
Pound Foolish wrote:Sorry! The mlp finale was yesterday. But I take it you just don't have time what with your crazy teachers, as often happens.
Oh. Well I haven't watched any MLP in a while...a long while. I have two shows that are active right now - Once Upon a Time and Project Runway, plus GMM which I watch when I can, so I don't really have much time for a 4th show.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What's your favourite city?
If you could visit any fictional place, where would you go?
Who's your favourite villain from Once Upon A Time?
Would you rather wear a yellow ball gown or a blue one?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:What's your favourite city?
The word city would indicate a large city, so I'd have to go with London.
GJFH wrote:If you could visit any fictional place, where would you go?
Does the London where Doctor Who and Sherlock takes place count?
GJFH wrote:Who's your favourite villain from Once Upon A Time?
The Evil Queen/Regina
GJFH wrote:Would you rather wear a yellow ball gown or a blue one?
Well I would love to wear a yellow one like my favorite princess, but I'm blonde, so I'd have to say blue.