Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

Here's my ask me/blogish thread. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Soooo.
What colour astronaut suit would you wear if you went into space?
What would your dream room look like? (Picture, description, combination of both)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Joy wrote:What colour astronaut suit would you wear if you went into space?
Purple
Joy wrote: What would your dream room look like? (Picture, description, combination of both)

^This, except with butterfly paintings instead of the Disney ones, and taller shelves to hold my dolls.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Which Pony are you?

How long is your hair?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Cool Beans wrote:Which Pony are you?
I am Twilight Sparkle, without a doubt.
Cool Beans wrote:How long is your hair?
Its around my shoulder blades.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Hey, your hair is just as long as mine!

That room is awesome! Can we be roomies?
What do you want to study when you go to college? What profession do you want to have?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Joy wrote:That room is awesome! Can we be roomies?
Sure!
Joy wrote:What do you want to study when you go to college?
I'm honestly not sure, I've been thinking about something with business, Elementary Education, or Music Education.
Joy wrote:What profession do you want to have?
I've thought about being a teacher, but what I'd really love to do is have a home buisness sewing or work at the American Girl store. :D
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Have you ever been on a mission trip? Sorry, random question. What is your favorite book(s)?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

If you could rewind time and marry Steve, or win three million dollars, which would you choose?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

What do you mean?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Connie_Kendall wrote:Have you ever been on a mission trip? Sorry, random question. What is your favorite book(s)?
Nope, I've never been on a mission trip.

Oh, the book(s) question..... Right now:

The Narnia Series
The Borrowers Series
Gone Away Lake
The Ark, The Reed, and the Fire Cloud Series
Sophie's Heart
Unlocked

That's all I can think of right now.
Pound Foolish wrote:If you could rewind time and marry Steve, or win three million dollars, which would you choose?
Hmm, with 3 million dollars, then I could travel the world and perhaps meet another love, but marrying Steve that's guaranteed love...

But wait, rewind time? Does that mean that I would be older? But if I was older, than I may not have joined this site, and I then I probably wouldn't have been able to meet you guys.

Besides, Steve is Mormon.

So, I'll pick the 3 million dollars.
Connie_Kendall wrote:What do you mean?
I think he means Steve as in Steven Sharp Nelson from The Piano Guys. Unless you are asking me what I mean, and in that case I have no idea. :)
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Yeah, I figured it out as I was reading you post :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I figured I'd post my trip's statuses in this thread. :D

We had a fun time at the airport - haha.

We got there, checked our luggage, went through security, everything was fine. Then we got lunch, and bought waterbottles too. We still had an hour or so, so we decided to go for a ride on the trains. Needless to say, it was a bad idea. We went on the train that took us all the way back to the beginning of security. Oops. And, we remembered our waterbottles right after we had put them on the belt for screening. We got back to the gate with just minutes to spare. :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You two are so smooth and present minded.
Well, glad you're on your way. Have fun, besty.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:You two are so smooth and present minded.
Well, glad you're on your way. Have fun, besty.
Hey watch what you say about my mom! (You can say whatcha like about me, but not about my mother, Buster Brown)

Wait, besty? :) I'm flattered. Thanks besty.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'm glad you were able to get on the airplane in one piece. ;)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:If you could rewind time and marry Steve, or win three million dollars, which would you choose?
who is Steve?
LOTR IS AWESOME
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Oliver wrote:
who is Steve?
Steve as in Steven Sharp Nelson from The Piano Guys.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I did some drawing while I was on my trip:

Oliver
Cookies & Creme

God's Girl wrote:
Oliver wrote:
who is Steve?
Steve as in Steven Sharp Nelson from The Piano Guys.
Ah ok I see. :)

And nice drawing. :D
LOTR IS AWESOME