Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why don't SS emojis work in sigs?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:Why don't SS emojis work in sigs?
They actually did at some point, and since I'm not a "janitor," I wouldn't be the one to ask why they don't now. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Belle wrote:
They actually did at some point, and since I'm not a "janitor," I wouldn't be the one to ask why they don't now. :P
Issue fixed--they were disabled for some reason. Not anymore.
Helios
Butter Pecan

I was told that Woody ended up as a girl in the SS family tree or something. Could you tell me how this came about? ;)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:I was told that Woody ended up as a girl in the SS family tree or something. Could you tell me how this came about? ;)
Why exactly, I don't know. But I was trying to explain how he was related to me and somehow called him a she and he ran with it. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

What happens when you click 'Bump Topic'?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Baron von Odyssey wrote:What happens when you click 'Bump Topic'?
Where are you finding this?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Belle wrote:
Helios wrote:I was told that Woody ended up as a girl in the SS family tree or something. Could you tell me how this came about? ;)
Why exactly, I don't know. But I was trying to explain how he was related to me and somehow called him a she and he ran with it. :P
\:D/ This happens so much in my house.

BTW, any bets on NinjaHunter's true gender?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:BTW, any bets on NinjaHunter's true gender?
Nope. :P I don't really like betting.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Is Mabel your favorite GF character?

Thoughts on Pacifica Northwest and
Stanford Pines?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

TigerShadow wrote:Is Mabel your favorite GF character?
I don't know that I have just one, I love a lot of them, it'd be really hard to absolutely nail down a favorite. But, I am quirky like Mabel. :)
TigerShadow wrote:Thoughts on Pacifica Northwest
I love her character development. We really got to see her grow as a person and I think that's something that's really important in stories.
TigerShadow wrote:
Stanford Pines?
AHHH I love Standford! :D
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

SirWhit wrote:
Belle wrote:
Issue fixed--they were disabled for some reason. Not anymore.
Still don't see them?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:
SirWhit wrote: Issue fixed--they were disabled for some reason. Not anymore.
Still don't see them?
Then why is you asking in my personal thread instead of in the admins and mods question thread where someone who can actually fix it will see it? :P
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Because saying "still don't see them?" in the mod help thread wouldn't have really been understood. Besides, your thread needs more posts. :P

Here are some questions for you though:

Why Captain Swan and not Emmafire?

Whats your favorite kind of ice cream?

If you had to dress like one era for the rest of your life, what would that be?

How interesting would it be if everyone was allowed to go answer questions on everyone elses threads?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:Because saying "still don't see them?" in the mod help thread wouldn't have really been understood. Besides, your thread needs more posts. :P
You could quote the conversation and post it in the mod thread..
Miss Friendship wrote:Why Captain Swan and not Emmafire?/quote]
Spoilers..
Well first off, Baelfire is dead. :P Secondly, he left her once already, and Hook truly cares about her and has shown so much character development through loving her.
[quote="Miss Friendship"Whats your favorite kind of ice cream?
Cookies & Cream. :)
Miss Friendship wrote:If you had to dress like one era for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Easy, the 50s.
Miss Friendship wrote: How interesting would it be if everyone was allowed to go answer questions on everyone elses threads?
It'd be more confusing than anything. :P
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Which vanished Odyssey character would you like to see return?
What do you think happened to Richard Maxwell?
If you were a writer for the show, which character would you enjoy inflicting pain on? :twisted:
What moral, or theme would you like to hear the writers cover?
Do you think Jason ever brought Monica flowers on Valentine's Day?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Well first off, Baelfire is dead. :P Secondly, he left her once already, and Hook truly cares about her and has shown so much character development through loving her.
Okay, well deaths in OUAT generally don't stick very well. :P He left her once because he loved her and it was the right thing to do. A truly noble sacrifice. But Hook, is, I grant you, much cuter, if that's a bonus. :P
Favorite kind of flower?

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:Which vanished Odyssey character would you like to see return?
Bernard Walton. :cry:
GJFH wrote:What do you think happened to Richard Maxwell?
He opened an ice cream shop in Maine, and accidentally gave a lady food poisoning and she fell in love with him. They got married and had twins.
GJFH wrote:If you were a writer for the show, which character would you enjoy inflicting pain on? :twisted:
Jason. He's been a little eh lately, he needs some action.
GJFH wrote:What moral, or theme would you like to hear the writers cover?
I think mental illnesses would be a good one.
GJFH wrote:Do you think Jason ever brought Monica flowers on Valentine's Day?
Valentine's Day, no. Maybe for her birthday though.
Miss Friendship wrote:
Okay, well deaths in OUAT generally don't stick very well. :P He left her once because he loved her and it was the right thing to do. A truly noble sacrifice. But Hook, is, I grant you, much cuter, if that's a bonus. :P
Oh yes, leaving her pregnant in prison was a "noble sacrifice"....
Also he's dead. For sure. Never coming back. Dead dead dead.
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite kind of flower?
A Linnea. Or a Rose.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

So what was your favorite site to visit in England?

Did you see the countryside at all?

DID YOU SEE THE QUEEN?

Did you go anywhere outside of England?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the experience? Is it as glamorous there as everyone makes it out to be? :P

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:So what was your favorite site to visit in England?
Oi. Probably the Thames, I got there just at sunset so it was beyond belief.
Miss Friendship wrote:Did you see the countryside at all?
Yes, I had this amazing 3 mile walk through the Countryside:

Picture here, I can't get it to work. :P https://scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=57ED720C
Miss Friendship wrote:DID YOU SEE THE QUEEN?
Nope, but I was at Windsor Castle while the flag was out (which means she was there!)
Miss Friendship wrote:Did you go anywhere outside of England?
Nope, I was only in Oxford and London.
Miss Friendship wrote:On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the experience? Is it as glamorous there as everyone makes it out to be? :P
Oxford and London were amazing. I'd rate it a 10. However, the trip was really stressful, we were going constantly so I was just exhausted, so the experience was probably only a 6. I'd like to go back sometime and do things /my/ way.

Random picture for fun: