For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

How long have you been waiting for this topic???

1. For about... NEVER!!!
18%
2. It entered my mind once.
12%
3. I was hoping you would make one but didn't give it much thought.
29%
4. Awhile that's all.
6%
5. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES GURL!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LATE!
35%

Total votes: 17

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What is your worst fear?
Other than Fear. ;)

How long should I take to reply to your PM? :twisted:

Have you gotten any personal information out of Helios? :twisted:

Does bad grammar bother you?
xo eht haiasi-
Helios
Butter Pecan

What Fear? :twisted:

Actually, Ox, you might have a better time getting personal information out of me. Just cause. :twisted: *winks*

So, Allie, who of the old gang do you most miss? :P

Who do you think I should ship Hunter with? *grins deviously*

Have you done any story-writing lately?

What place on you hurts the most right now?

Do you like arm-wrestling? How about wrestling in general?

Would you die your hair purple if you meant you could spend a week with me? :P
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

What's your favorite thing to bake?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

It kinda depends I guess... I can't really think of anything I'm truly afraid of... I mean I don't like heights or spiders... but I'm not really afraid of them. I don't like the feeling of being out of control but I'm not actually afraid of it... I guess what I'm truly afraid of is watching or allowing someone else to get hurt.... or hurting someone myself.

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Other than Fear. ;)

How long should I take to reply to your PM? :twisted:

Have you gotten any personal information out of Helios? :twisted:

Does bad grammar bother you?
Well... I'm not afraid of fear... so.

As long as you would like... it was a pretty long pm and I took what a week to reply..?

Yes... but that doesn't mean it's true or I'll tell you.

No, I don't mind bad grammar or spelling... unless it's you're school work then it bugs me.
Helios wrote:What Fear? :twisted:

Actually, Ox, you might have a better time getting personal information out of me. Just cause. :twisted: *winks*

So, Allie, who of the old gang do you most miss? :P

Who do you think I should ship Hunter with? *grins deviously*

Have you done any story-writing lately?

What place on you hurts the most right now?

Do you like arm-wrestling? How about wrestling in general?

Would you die your hair purple if you meant you could spend a week with me? :P
I believe he was talking about you dear sister.

Nice Helios... Now wonder he won't let you call him cute or adorable.

Wes... I also miss Tay and Sam. But I miss Wes the most... We actually got to talk to each other last night tho.

I don't know... you know him better than I do... besides I'm pretty sure He hated me.

No. I did have a pretty cool story idea/dream last night. I may spend sometime writing it.

I don't mind arm wrestling... As long as I'm not winning every time. It can get pretty boring really fast. I like wrestling.

My heart... but physically my foot because I'm sitting on it weird.

Umm... I dyed my hair purple like two or three weeks ago. Of course I would dye my hair if it meant I could see you.

Connie G. wrote:What's your favorite thing to bake?
Everything... I like bake cakes the most I think... But I really enjoy baking most things.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

What is your opinion of me?
What is your worst nightmare?
What is the longest you have spent in bed?
Worst pain you've felt?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:What is your opinion of me?
What is your worst nightmare?
What is the longest you have spent in bed?
Worst pain you've felt?
Hummm... You are a delightful younger brother. *shrug* You have quite a bit of growing up to do but that isn't a bad thing. You are passionate and independent.

I can't say... Well other then watching someone I love being tortured and no being able to take their pain.

Hummm... Well when I get sick I literally stay in bed so maybe 15 or so hours. *shrug* I'm not sure. I typically get somewhere around 5-8 hours of sleep a day.

Hummm... When I had my wisdom teeth removed maybe or this one I had pretty bad ( mostly really deep bruising and swelling) internal bleeding on my stomach because I slipped while climbing. If we are talking emotional pain there's a whole other story.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What time of day are you happiest?
What has been the happiest day of your life?
When were you most surprised, ever?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Are you the mafia?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What time of day are you happiest?
What has been the happiest day of your life?
When were you most surprised, ever?
At night usually unless I've had a bad day.

I'm not really sure... I have had a lot of happy day. One of my favorite memories is my Dad bought me roses and took me on a date for my 16th birthday that was pretty awesome... also the das my siblings were born. *shrug* those are some of my happiest days.

I don't really know... I usually pick up on surprises. Maybe when my best friend flew down to see me... He totally surprised me because we were at my grandparents and I had pretty much been texting him all day and then we drove down to the airport (mind you I was already like confused by this and irritated because I was told we'd be leaving in the morning at 10 am and we're at the airport at 5 pm and we haven't pack.) So that or maybe when my brother told me he had asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes... that was very shocking!
T.S. (myself) wrote:Are you the mafia?

What do you think? Isn't against the rules to ask? Maybe you are the mafia... or the serial killer... How should I know and why would I answer you anyways.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

If you got into a fight , and you could call on one sser to help you which one?
A math test?
Makeup mess?
Computer problem?
Car problem?
Emotional support?
Debate Vampire

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:If you got into a fight , and you could call on one sser to help you which one?
A math test?
Makeup mess?
Computer problem?
Car problem?
Emotional support?
That's hard to say... I think of the active members Fear maybe you... But something in me makes me think you are all bark and no bite... I kinda fear that in Helios too tho. (BG if I'm allowed to pick inactive members.)

Again active members Tea_Essers. (Inactive Paris aka Penguin aka Aftershocker. [=)

I actually have no idea... I kinda thought I was one of the only beauty fanatics... (who else is into beauty???) Since I can't think of anyone into beauty I'm going to go with Mr. Foolish. He seems to be good at telling the undesirable true and has an eye for beautiful people.

Sirwhit!!! =D xD

Dashing Dan.

Well out of the active members Fear/Sing... Wes of the inactive because Wes makes me laugh and I tend to just need to relax and laugh when I'm emotionally desturbed. But I very rarely open up about my emotional problems even in real life so... the likely hood of me actually going to them is like zero. It's more just like I will interact with them because they make me happy and their happiness will somehow rub off on me.
Helios
Butter Pecan

I lend emotional support? I thought I caused the need for emotional support. :P And who said I had happiness to rub off on you? :P

Oh, and Hunter doesn't hate you. Silly girl. *pats Allie on the head*

Do you feel depressed right now?
What color socks are you wearing?
Do you like raisin pistachio bread? *does her best Wooton imitation*
Am I annoying you yet? :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:I lend emotional support? I thought I caused the need for emotional support. :P And who said I had happiness to rub off on you? :P

Oh, and Hunter doesn't hate you. Silly girl. *pats Allie on the head*

Do you feel depressed right now?
What color socks are you wearing?
Do you like raisin pistachio bread? *does her best Wooton imitation*
Am I annoying you yet? :twisted:
No... I don't allow myself to be that... vulnerable with people... period. I just need someone who makes me happy and giggle... and you are very good at that!

Whatever! He totally hated me, you cannot change my opinion on this matter. He hated me... that's all there is to it!!!

Not really... just angry, irritated and annoyed. Tends to happen when one stays up too 3 am working on a paper to have over half of the edits not save so one looses about 3 hours worth of work that one will now have to do later today after one gets some sleep... but one cannot sleep right this minute because one is so... stress..? Maybe or just that I'm filled with tension.

None. I just took after my fuzzy purple socks.

Is it bad that I have no clue what that is??? I don't eat bread tho I'm allergic to it so I'm going with I don't

like it.

Hahaha gurl I have 4 younger brothers... It takes more than that to annoy me! q= Also it's hard for you too annoy me when all my announce is focused on programs. ;)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Silly silly Allie...whatever made you think Hunter hated you? ;) Yes, he's a little abrupt sometimes, but you two bonded so well over Ip Man! *snickers* Besides, I find it hard to believe he could hate someone as fantastic as you. I'm more of the hatable sort. :P

You have fuzzy purple socks? ME TOO! Aren't they awesome? :P

I recall you're also allergic to sea food. What kinds of food DO you eat? :P Oh, that quote came from The Other Side of the Glass trilogy in Album 48. Hence the Wooton imitation. ;)

You have four younger brothers? *mulls this over* Are they cute? :twisted: Btw, how's the mullet that your sister gave herself? Growing out yet?

Do you think we'll ever run out of things to talk about?

Will you be glad to get back PMing tomorrow?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:Silly silly Allie...whatever made you think Hunter hated you? ;) Yes, he's a little abrupt sometimes, but you two bonded so well over Ip Man! *snickers* Besides, I find it hard to believe he could hate someone as fantastic as you. I'm more of the hatable sort. :P

You have fuzzy purple socks? ME TOO! Aren't they awesome? :P

I recall you're also allergic to sea food. What kinds of food DO you eat? :P Oh, that quote came from The Other Side of the Glass trilogy in Album 48. Hence the Wooton imitation. ;)

You have four younger brothers? *mulls this over* Are they cute? :twisted: Btw, how's the mullet that your sister gave herself? Growing out yet?

Do you think we'll ever run out of things to talk about?

Will you be glad to get back PMing tomorrow?
Oh dear... that's what bonding with him is like! :P I still think it hated me.. or at least thought I was an annoying braty child. *shrug* And what's so funny missy! :P there's nothing to snicker about! And honestly you the hateable one??? Really?!? You are seriously trying to pull a fast one on me right..? ;) Because you are the farthest thing from hateable I've ever met!

Yusss!!! My (soon to be sister in law) best friend gave them to me a few years ago. They make me think of her and how amazing she is! I miss her so much... :( I haven't seen her in over a year... *goes off to cry in a corner*

Oooh that makes more sense... :mrgreen: Well... I eat a lot of veggies and fruit. I have thought about going Raw but I can't because I'm starting to react to nuts as well... *sigh* I need a bubble and an I.V so I can just live like a "normal" person and eat what ever I want! Hahaha JK I honestly eat mostly salads and stuff somethings I can "get" away with eating. But somethings are life and death for me... seafood is a life and death allergy.. Like just breathing the air around seafood could send me to the E.R. I joke with my mom about being one shrimp from heaven to lighten the tension sometimess... *shrug* It's just something I've learned to live with. I don't even think about it anymore honestly it feel normal to me.

Yes my littlest brother is adorable!!! But he is way too young for you! :P And I don't find my other brothers "cute" they are more like best friends you sometimes notice people take a fancy to but you are never sure why because you love them inside and out but not in that way. :P And no you may not flirt with my brothers... Only God knows what they would do anyways... *gives a shocked giggle*

Oh dear... Well my mom went and had it cut (because she didn't trust me to do a good enough job :roll: #notbitteroranything) so no it hasn't! It is kinda cute... but funny shaped somehow too... Almost like a long bowl cut or something... it looks very '90s which is at least somewhat in right now... but I'm the only one who cares about such thing so I guess it doesn't matter! :P

No... But I do think that one day we will get so old we can't talk sadly... Even if it's when we are 104 and have forgotten everything... one day we will loose the ability to connect. I hope it isn't anytime soon tho!!! :mrgreen: And one day we'll live in heaven together so we can talk up a storm and sing with the angels! :mrgreen: I can't wait! We'll have a blast!!!

Yes. I have a pm that I need to reply to that has been sitting in my inbox for over a week now...
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

When do you get your avatars back? Are they taken away longer than PM? o_0

You have married siblings? o_0
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, c'mon, Allie, don't be such a stick in the mud! :P You flirted with Hunter, let me flirt with your brothers. Besides, if they're as cute as you say, I won't be able to resist. :twisted: Btw, what do you mean by, "Only God knows what they would do?" Don't they know how to flirt? O.o

I care about hairstyles! And 90s sounds cute. :P

Do you mess with hair spray much?

Boots or tennies or heels?

Dangling earrings or studs?

Batman or Robin? :twisted:

Do you watch anime?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

If you could get a game character for an assassin which would you pick?
For a bestie?
A husband? ;)
Debate Vampire

sing
Raspberry Ripple

What is at the top of your bucket list?

What is your life's motto?

How many times a day do you laugh?

How do you deal with your emotions when they overwhelm you?

What do you do to fight depression? (kinda the same question sorta, sorry)

What made you decide to start posting on whitsend.org?

With all your diet restrictions, are there many desserts you can eat?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:When do you get your avatars back? Are they taken away longer than PM? o_0

You have married siblings? o_0
I have it back... I've just been to lazy to put it back :P And I have pms as well.

Kinda, I have two very close friends who have lived with us for awhile who are married or almost married that we call my siblings. But my older sister has two kids but isn't married.
Helios wrote:Oh, c'mon, Allie, don't be such a stick in the mud! :P You flirted with Hunter, let me flirt with your brothers. Besides, if they're as cute as you say, I won't be able to resist. :twisted: Btw, what do you mean by, "Only God knows what they would do?" Don't they know how to flirt? O.o

I care about hairstyles! And 90s sounds cute. :P

Do you mess with hair spray much?

Boots or tennies or heels?

Dangling earrings or studs?

Batman or Robin? :twisted:

Do you watch anime?
I never flirted with Hunter... :roll: :P

Ummm... I have never seen my brothers flirt... But they can be very awkward... and I don't like thinking about it so no you may not flirt with them!!!

Hahaha it is kinda cute but it bugs me because it doesn't suit her. :P

I hardly ever use hair spray on my own hair because it makes my curls stretch out and all crispy. But when I curl my sisters hair or my friends who have super straight hair then I have to use hair spray because their hair doesn't hold curls very well. It also smells pretty good!!!

Oooh that's hard!!! Lately I've been loving wearing tennis shoes with my dresses but heals are so classic... hummm.... Tennis shoes!!! :mrgreen:

Actually I love wearing one of each! I really like that look.

Batman!!! ^_^

Sometimes. I haven't really had any free time to watch anything lately. ]= but I do enjoy watching amine.
Blitz wrote:If you could get a game character for an assassin which would you pick?
For a bestie?
A husband? ;)

Well... I don't know enough game characters to answer these questions... and besides game characters don't really have very strong personalities.

sing wrote:What is at the top of your bucket list?

What is your life's motto?

How many times a day do you laugh?

How do you deal with your emotions when they overwhelm you?

What do you do to fight depression? (kinda the same question sorta, sorry)

What made you decide to start posting on whitsend.org?

With all your diet restrictions, are there many desserts you can eat?

Go to London. [= <3

Good question! I have no idea... Faith, Love and believe. *shrug* I have no idea! :lol:

It depends on who I hang out with. I would say most days I laugh at least 5 times a day. [=

I try my best to ignore it. I just keep working until whatever is overwhelming me is done or if I can't work on something or change it I remove it from my mind. (By working on something else or relaxing. Just anything that doesn't relate to it.)

Mostly writing. And keeping my mind off of it. Because I become obsessive and overthink things when I'm stressed and overwhelmed so I have to stop myself and go off by myself.

I had been reading everyones comments for years... So it just made sense that I should post one day. ;) The reason I started posting that summer was because I was bored and didn't really have friends I could hang out with at the time because most of them were out of town.

Oh yes and they are gooooOOOOooddd!!! ;) My favorite is melted chocolate (milk free chocolate) and fresh coconut! It's amazing! One of my best friends calls it chocolately goodness. :mrgreen: There are others but that's my favorite.