My username poll

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

Should I go with Greatkindheartedbush or Patterson

keep greatkindheartedbush
No votes
Change it to Patterson
No votes

Total votes: 0

Patterson
Strawberry

My username poll

I'm considering asking the admin for a name change to Patterson, my username on the ToO forum. I created an account on this forum first and wanted my username to be an odyssey reference that wasn't already taken(my first thought was Sparky the Happy Giraffe but that was already used). Then later when I made a ToO account I wanted something easier to type and went with Patterson a character (voiced by Phil Lollar) from Little Dogs on the Prairie. I like Patterson better, but greatkindheartedbush is more unique. Which one do you think I should go with for the SodaShop?
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Hmmm, “Greatkindheartedbush” certainly is unique, but I can understand wanting consistency between here and the ToO and something easier to type.
Looking at "Greatkindheartedbush" and "Patterson" next to each other, I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like better! :mad: I am kind of leaning towards Patterson, mostly because I'm extremely lazy and find it easier to type out than Greatkindheartedbush. :D But the choice is really up to you. Feel free to do whatever pleases you. :yes:

If you do decide to change your name, please make sure to follow Soda Shop protocol regarding the policy of name changes, as has been instructed by our leader, Doll, in this topic.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Patterson
Strawberry

Polehaus53 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:14 pm
If you do decide to change your name, please make sure to follow Soda Shop protocol regarding the policy of name changes, as has been instructed by our leader, Doll, in this topic.
Yep, if I do I will. I'd read that here before when thinking about changing it, but thanks for the reminder.