Didi Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Didi Q&A

Well...hey guys! I guess this is where I tell you guys to ask me stuff. I've been on this site for about a week and a half, so...ask me stuff!
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Only a quick nod to your location...what are you in the fridge eating? :D
How long have you been an AIO fan?
If you could spend a day with any of the characters, who would it be?
What types of episodes do you enjoy listening to? (Mystery, Comedy, Action...)
How did you happen to find the Soda Shop?
What are your hobbies?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Didi
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Only a quick nod to your location...what are you in the fridge eating? :D
How long have you been an AIO fan?
If you could spend a day with any of the characters, who would it be?
What types of episodes do you enjoy listening to? (Mystery, Comedy, Action...)
How did you happen to find the Soda Shop?
What are your hobbies?
- XD I eat anything I can throw together quickly, since we don't have a microwave :/
-I've been listening for about 6 years, but I became a full-on fan like...hmm...probably 5 years ago. I only recently started checking out AIO-related websites.
-Ooo...I don't know! I really like Eugene but he would probably get on my nerves. I like Bernard but to spend a whole day with him would be boring. Ya know, Wooton would be really fun. I think I'd be awkward the first hour or so though. I really like Buck though. But, I think I'd become too emotionally attached after just a few minutes so I don't think that'd be the bessst idea. Honestly...I don't know!! Wooton or Buck. Maybe...half a day with one and half with the other?? Lol
-Well, I think you got it. Mystery, comedy, action. I like all of them, except for the "boring" ones, those that just drag on and on. I personally didn't like The Feud of Mason County.
-I found the Soda Shop by browsing through the Odyssey Scoop and I clicked on "Connect", and I saw message boards. I checked it out and made an account. Once I was in, I thought it was pretty cool.
-I love to read a good book, I love music...and my church is the greatest. I also occasionally crochet. Ooo indoor playgrounds too! It's funny cause I can act like such a 5 year old sometimes.
:D
K.R.E.
Mr. Socks 4ever
Vanilla

Do you play any instruments
Do you like socks
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Mr. Socks 4ever wrote:Do you play any instruments
Do you like socks
I play piano and guitar, I hope to learn more in the future.
Umm...socks? I guess...I mean...I wear socks when I wear shoes but other than that...no...??
K.R.E.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

What is your favorite school subject?
Are you insane?
Nerd or hipster or something else?
Otaku?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

What kinds of music do you listen to? How many siblings do you have? How did you find the Soda Shop?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:What is your favorite school subject?
Are you insane?
Nerd or hipster or something else?
Otaku?
- It's either gotta be art or music. Music. Except I never took a music class so if you're asking favorite school subject I participated in then maybe art. Or history.
- No. Although I can be at times.
- Not a hipster, not a full-on "nerd". What am I? I don't know. I have some nerd qualities but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be classified as a nerd.
- Otaku?? I honestly had to look that word up and it pretty much said someone who stays at home all the time on the internet looking to satisfy their social needs because they can't do it in real life. While I stay at home a lot (I'm homeschooled), I have real life friends and I don't need a social website to make friends.
I guess that's the best I could come up with.

-- Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:50 am --
Connie G. wrote:What kinds of music do you listen to? How many siblings do you have? How did you find the Soda Shop?
- Mostly Christian music. I mean, I'll occasionally listen to piano or guitar but mostly it's my mom's church CD's or KSGN, cause that's my jam.
- I have 3 siblings and I'm the oldest.
- I was on Odyssey Scoop one day just browsing through all the tabs and I saw message boards and I clicked on it like everything else and I was like hey this is kinda cool so I made an account. Not to satisfy my social needs XD but it's kinda hard to find people who are hardcore AIO fans so it was real cool to me.
K.R.E.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Welcome to the SS Didi!
What are your favorite winter sports?
How about summer sports?
Which season is your favorite?

I hope you like it here!!
Proud K.R.E Member
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Mickey wrote:Welcome to the SS Didi!
What are your favorite winter sports?
How about summer sports?
Which season is your favorite?

I hope you like it here!!
- I like to make snowmen and start snowball fights, even though those aren't really sports. I've never really done much in the winter, though I did go sledding once and I peed myself. It was still fun though XD
- I love camping! Oh wait, that's not a sport either. I go swimming too but I can't swim too much or I'll get a really bad headache and stuff. I also like when my church gets together and has athletic events.
- I would have to say either winter or fall. Fall is really super nice and has a lot of great photo opportunities. I mainly like winter because I love my blue pullover and I can only wear it when it's cold. But it does get cold sometimes in fall so I guess I could still wear my sweater. I'm in California so our weather's really crazy in those seasons in particular. I'd probably just have to say fall :P

Oh and thanks for the welcome :)
K.R.E.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Do you like photography? Which AIO character do you identify with most? How long have you listened to AIO? What is one thing you hope your younger siblings can learn from you? Which school subject do you despise the most? What word do you misspell the most often? What's your favorite "Christian" movie? Have you ever broken a bone? What's a random word that's fun to say? Do you watch Blimey Cow? Do you like to cook? What is one goal you have, big or small?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Connie G. wrote:Do you like photography? Which AIO character do you identify with most? How long have you listened to AIO? What is one thing you hope your younger siblings can learn from you? Which school subject do you despise the most? What word do you misspell the most often? What's your favorite "Christian" movie? Have you ever broken a bone? What's a random word that's fun to say? Do you watch Blimey Cow? Do you like to cook? What is one goal you have, big or small?
-I love photography!! I took a class last year and now I'm really into it!
-Aubrey Shepard. So. Me.
-I've listened to it for about 6 years.
-Hmm. I hope they can see my relationship with God. I hope they learn how important it is to keep their stuff clean ;)
-I despise math. To be honest, I would actually want to learn the math and sciences, I want to be "intellectually inclined" as nerdy as that sounds, but I just dont like math. Science isn't so bad but I hate it at times. And I know the reason for that is because I don't understand a lot of the topics and I haven't been taught properly.
-Wow! That's so funny, I hardly misspell because that's one of the things I hate; incorrect spelling. I occasionally mess up contractions but other than that I'm prety good.
-I don't watch anything so I don't have one.
-No, I haven't I've always thought it would be cool to have a cast and have a whole bunch of people write weird stuff on it and to walk on crutches and be exempt from certain things because of a broken bone XD
-Spicy chicken. It's two words but it's cool XD There's another one but I can't think of it....
-Uhh...what's Blimey Cow
-I do actually. But only if I have a specific recipe to go off of. I can't just throw stuff together. And I like baking more than cooking (hey, my cookies are the best ;P)
-I want to finish this school year with all A's. Which is going to be hard, since it's high school and I have a lot of stuff going on this year actually.

Spicy chicken!!!
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I feel like I've found my long lost twin O.o
What's your favourite animated movie?
Are you more introverted or extroverted?
If you could meet any person, living or dead, who would you choose?
Do you think you are more pessimistic, optimistic, or a realist?
Do you prefer walks in the forest or along the beach?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Are you in the picture in your avatar?
Do you play online games, video, pc, or none?
Proud K.R.E Member
Didi
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:I feel like I've found my long lost twin O.o
What's your favourite animated movie?
Are you more introverted or extroverted?
If you could meet any person, living or dead, who would you choose?
Do you think you are more pessimistic, optimistic, or a realist?
Do you prefer walks in the forest or along the beach?
- No movies
- I am generally more introverted but I can totally be extroverted too. Which is mostly when I'm tired, cause then I get hyper and crazy and stuff.
- I have no idea...wait yes I do. Except I already met him. That was the only time I saw him but I want to go back and meet him again <3 *sly smile*
- I guess I'm both. I think I hope too much cause usually my hopes get crushed. But I'm just kind of neutral.
- Forest!! I love the beach too but the forest is just my dream right there <3

-- Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:31 am --
Mickey wrote:Are you in the picture in your avatar?
Do you play online games, video, pc, or none?

- I'm the one on the right where my face is mostly blocked out by the sun :P
- The most I really play is (*cough* don't judge me) Spirit Animals cause I'm a little kid like that and I get really into it XD
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you mean you aren't allowed to watch movies? I'm not asking to be rude by the way, only curious :)
Are you more passive or aggressive?
What do you think inspires you?
Are you more left brained or right brained?
Would you be more likely to jump head-on to a situation or carefully consider your actions?

Didi
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Do you mean you aren't allowed to watch movies? I'm not asking to be rude by the way, only curious :)
Are you more passive or aggressive?
What do you think inspires you?
Are you more left brained or right brained?
Would you be more likely to jump head-on to a situation or carefully consider your actions?
- Well, I'm not allowed and I agree with it. I don't watch TV. (and it's fine by the way lol you can pretty much throw any question at me)
- Eh. Depends on the situation. Like if I spend a year of my life with someone who turned out to be a fat liar, I'm aggresive! Usually not though.
- Music. Music inspires me.
- That's a really tough one. I have a personality blend of both. Like my rational sense and creative sense work together.
- I think I'd be more likely to consider my actions.
K.R.E.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What's the reasons for not watching movies?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

So, you don't have a microwave. Do you have an oven? :P
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:What's the reasons for not watching movies?
There are better things to do

-- Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:50 pm --
Helios wrote:So, you don't have a microwave. Do you have an oven? :P
Lol yeah I have an oven and a toaster oven. It takes so long though...
K.R.E.