For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

How long have you been waiting for this topic???

1. For about... NEVER!!!
18%
2. It entered my mind once.
12%
3. I was hoping you would make one but didn't give it much thought.
29%
4. Awhile that's all.
6%
5. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES GURL!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LATE!
35%

Total votes: 17

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:You have roommates? O.o
Well yes... and my future roommates will most likely feel the same way about the whole snake thing... It's hard enough finding people who don't mind my cat and my personality! :P
Miss Friendship wrote:Where did you go? :mad:

If you could buy anything right now, what would it be?

Favorite style of a dress?
Well missy dear I was swept off my feet by a gorgeous man. He took me on a lovely adventure in the outback and bought me a beautiful necklace inlaid with blue pearls. We danced all night by the light of the moon and star... the only music was the gentle sound of waves and our hearts racing. It was amazing!!! :P

Hummm... That's hard to say... my first thought was a high quality camera... but then I thought MUSTANG!!! Hahaha I think I'll totally go with the car. Are you paying???

Ooooh... that's hard to say! I love dresses so much!!! My practical answer is the maxi sun dress but my honestly vain answer is formal ball gowns. I love formal gowns soooooo much!!! :mrgreen: Honesty I would wear formal or formalish gowns all the time if I could!!! Also I prefer dark colors, they look the best with my skin and hair and such. :P Don't ask me why I felt the end to give you so many elaborate details...

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Have you ever drawn a ninja?

How about a shuriken?

What is your favorite cheese?

Good question!!! :o I actually haven't drawn an Ninja exactly. I have drawn a Ninja Bunny for Wes tho. You'll have to ask him or lightning about that... But I can't think of a time where I sat down and have drawn a Ninja. =O I might have to fix that. :lol:

Do you mean a throwing star :P *mutters* big fancy words I have to go look up... :P Yes I have drawn a ton of Throwing knifes and stars. I had an obsession with them when I was younger... I might still have that obsession :P :twisted:
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why do hearts race when standing in the moonlight with a lover? :P

Is there such a thing as blue pearls? :lol:

When is the wedding date, m'dear? Will he allow you that wedding of your dreams? :mrgreen:

What got into you to spam the Q and A's? O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:Why do hearts race when standing in the moonlight with a lover? :P

Is there such a thing as blue pearls? :lol:

When is the wedding date, m'dear? Will he allow you that wedding of your dreams? :mrgreen:

What got into you to spam the Q and A's? O.o
Ummm... Let's just say the birds and the bees... :twisted:

Of course there are!!!
New Zealand Blue Pearls. ^_^

Maybe tomorrow night??? Of course he will!!! :P The wedding shall be swoon worthy! So dreamy ;) :P

Ummm... To spam means to post repeatedly the same thing... I never asked the same question the same way twice! And I think I only asked one question twice. :P
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Stares at MF for her first question*

Has Helios infected this board too much?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

You have a cat??? O.o Maybe you aren't such a horrible person after all! :twisted:
Have you ever done NaNoWriMo?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:*Stares at MF for her first question*

Has Helios infected this board too much?
Hahaha are you staring at her question or my answer??? :evil: twisted: :lol: (we totally need a evil laughing smiley...)

Ummm... is that even a thing??? Too much Helios, I think not! I love that girl! :P I was just feeling #sassy that's all. My actions are not effected by others opinions or actions. :P

But I don't think she has "infected" th board at all! :noway:
Helios wrote:You have a cat??? O.o Maybe you aren't such a horrible person after all! :twisted:
:boohoo: Have you ever done NaNoWriMo?
Hahaha Yes I have a cat! :mrgreen: Hahaha did you ever think I was a horrible person??? :o

Actually I haven't... I didn't even know what the heck it was until I was reading some lady's blog earlier today... I'm still not sure if I understand it tho...
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

*wonders why Blitz reacts to such a question* :twisted:

Have you always enjoyed reading?

Favorite series of books?

Favorite TV series?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Helios
Butter Pecan

*wonders why it matters what Blitz does* :twisted:

Well, no, Allie, I didn't think you were HORRIBLE, I was just joking. I love cats. :D What kind of cat is it? Could you post a picture? \:D/

What's your fave memory from the WE chat?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why am I bored?
Why does life have to be so boring?
Why do Helios and MF always want to know my reasons for asking something?
Debate Vampire

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:*wonders why Blitz reacts to such a question* :twisted:

Have you always enjoyed reading?

Favorite series of books?

Favorite TV series?
*Ninja has no clue* :mrgreen:

NO!!! :lol: I hated reading for the first 13/14 years of my life! :P which I find very funny since I now what to be an author... :P

Hummm... Well I love the Tv series Off limits. And I also like Man vs wild :p :lol: But I seriously don't watch Tv so I have no clue if those shows are even running right now :P I have box sets :P

Helios wrote:*wonders why it matters what Blitz does* :twisted:

Well, no, Allie, I didn't think you were HORRIBLE, I was just joking. I love cats. :D What kind of cat is it? Could you post a picture? \:D/

What's your fave memory from the WE chat?

*shrugs, and thinks is doesn't really matter what blitz does* :twisted:

Hahaha okay good! But I really didn't think you ever thought I was a horrible person! :lol: Well I'm not sure what kind of cat she is... we got her from the SPCA... my mom might know... *shrug* I might post a picture later. I don't have one on this device so if I remember when I get on my device then I'll pm you a pic. :D

Ooooooh... that's hard to say but I'm pretty sure it is a tie in between playing "tag" with Wes and One of our many story telling nights! :mrgreen:

Blitz wrote:Why am I bored?
Why does life have to be so boring?
Why do Helios and MF always want to know my reasons for asking something?
Because you haven't found something constructive to do. Like clean your room, wash dishes, do you homework, clean your house, scrub the church, wipe kids noses etc. :P

Because you are boring!!! *hides* But seriously it's because you haven't watched the night sky and hung upside down in awhile! ;)

Because motive is a powerful thing dear brother and we most life our life's by reason and purpose. ;)
Helios
Butter Pecan

So, Ninja, who would you ship Blitz with? :twisted: Who would you ship me with?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:So, Ninja, who would you ship Blitz with? :twisted: Who would you ship me with?
*thinks about running away*"Why are you asking me this??? I am not a licensed shipper!!! *slowly steps backwards* I would ship Blitz with Paula. *prepares her out* And I would ship you with (this is really unfair there really aren't any guys around here who are our age :P) Tim*vanishes*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Goes into shock.*
That was well unexpected.
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Bwahahahah. :lol: *sides with Ninja* I think that is an excellent choice for Helios. *nods* Although *cough* I think he is/was in another ship.

Have you ever been shipped? If so, with who? :mrgreen:

Helios
Butter Pecan

Who's Tim? :?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:Who's Tim? :?
Dan's brother on the chat.

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:*Goes into shock.*
That was well unexpected.
Why??? She is very mature and can control you and keep you out of trouble too! :P Also she isn't afraid to stand up for herself. :mrgreen: I think you two would be lovely together. (I would have said Mandy but there's too much drama there for that to work out :P #dramallama)

Miss Friendship wrote:Bwahahahah. :lol: *sides with Ninja* I think that is an excellent choice for Helios. *nods* Although *cough* I think he is/was in another ship.

Have you ever been shipped? If so, with who? :mrgreen:
Is Tim already shipped with someone??? I just figured Helios would love getting lost in his millions of eyes! *shrug*

Well I've been shipped with BG :P and Penguin but never a seriously ship. BG and I were just trolls :P
The mysterious man who runs the chat. ;)

Miss Friendship wrote:
Dan's brother on the chat.
Yup Dan is his dashing little brother!!! \:D/
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I think of Dan as moody.

I prefer not to be shipped anyway. I mean a ship with Paula isn't the worst that could happen. * Rolls his eyes*
Debate Vampire

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:I think of Dan as moody.

I prefer not to be shipped anyway. I mean a ship with Paula isn't the worst that could happen. * Rolls his eyes*
Why do you think of him as moody??? :?

Hahaha very true! :P I can think of worse ships to be in! :twisted:
besides TBH I think ships around here come and go so fast why would we take any of them seriously?!?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Blitz wrote:I prefer not to be shipped anyway. I mean a ship with Paula isn't the worst that could happen. * Rolls his eyes*
Any ship to you isn't the "worst." *rolls eyes*

What are Ninjas? :? Every time I go to the library I see this book about Ninja's and think about you. :P