Favorite Odyssey Couple?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Older couples are one of the most amazing things in all of creation. I adore a relationship that has blossomed into an unprecedented maturity through decades of cooperation. Jack and Joanne, Whit and Jenny, but we are forgetting what is perhaps the most touching and truly great of all of the couples to ever appear on Adventures in Odyssey, regardless of age:

Tom and Agnes Riley.

Any dissenters?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

MonkeyDude wrote:As much as I respect and Understand Trent and Mandy are end game. I kinda like Jared and Mandy. *Hides Behind Wall.*
Yeah, I get it. I've been listening to that era of Odyssey, and I thought the same thing. I ship Trandy more, but Mandred would work too.

And I still don't ship Buck and Olivia. I'm not obsessed with the idea of Buck and Jules, but right now, I'm enjoying their cuteness. I think I need more examples of Buck and Olivia together before I can really ship them.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I LOVE Tom and Agnes! They are so adorable!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I agree! I also just thought of, get this- Marvin Washington and Bethany Shepard. they're both quirky, but well balanced, they like horses and outdoorsy type things, they're both into music (presuming Bethany picked up her Dad's hobbies). I think it might work.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:get this- Marvin Washington and Bethany Shepard. they're both quirky, but well balanced, they like horses and outdoorsy type things, they're both into music (presuming Bethany picked up her Dad's hobbies). I think it might work.
That is the strangest thing I've ever heard.... I like it! \:D/
*Finger guns aggressively*
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

*fights MonkeyDude in Medieval England*
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Rodney and Connie. No questions asked. Rodney is not in the FBI so that would work.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Debbigail4life
Vanilla

Rodney and Connie. No questions asked. Rodney is not in the FBI so that would work.
Hmm...nah, I don't see that. Maybe if Mitch divorced, he and Connie could get together. But not Rodney. :noway:
Dewey and Webby Forever

Loubby Shippers: It's never gonna happen.

Debbigail4life
Vanilla

THE BEST COUPLE IS WOOTON AND PENNY ALL THE WAY!!!!
Dewey and Webby Forever

Loubby Shippers: It's never gonna happen.

djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Debbigail4life wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:12 pm
THE BEST COUPLE IS WOOTON AND PENNY ALL THE WAY!!!!
I would say they're more like the cutest couple.
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

I would say they're more like the cutest couple.
ok, I guess that's true, but they also are my favorite because they were the first couple I ever really had seen develop a relationship.
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)