Favorite Odyssey Couple?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Vic
Chocolate Chip

Favorite Odyssey Couple?

I posted this on the ToO a while back but I'd like to hear your feedback!

Who is your favorite couple in Odyssey? I don't care what kind of answers you give me. They can be married (Eugene and Katrina), broken up (Connie and Mitch), or non canon (Eugene and Connie).

Respect other's opinions and ships! If you don't know what a ship is, go wikipedia 'shipping (fandom)'. By the way, welcome to the Internet.

My favorite pairing is Jason/Tasha. You don't even want to get me started on how much I love my ship.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

My favorite couple? Eugene and Katrina. I love how Eugene doesn't always fit the "vindicator in luminescent apparel" description, but Katrina loves him anyways. Before they met each other, they were "genius'", but they didn't love each other for their brains but for the persons inside, and they were instead made better with their relasionship and marriage. I also wrote a little (I don't know what you'd call it) on the topic character diaries about their love.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Personally, I like Eugene and Katrina's relationship! They are so cute!
But I do want to see some future relationships! Such as Connie and Jason... Not necessarily them as a couple (though that would work too!), but they ain't getting any younger, and they need (or I need! lol) something!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I like Jack and Lucy.
I've always loved the episode "The Triangled Web" Parts 1 & 2. And since they're in that episode, they're my favorite. :D
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Oh yeah!!! I like them too! Thanks for reminding me!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh YES, the proposal in The Triangled Web is one of the most special AIO moments in history!
I'm for Connie and Mitch. Sure, things turned out sad. But they were just... well, beautiful. It felt real. The world seemed to revolved around whether or not their love would last.
Emily's relationship with Buck also stands out as special, though needless to say it's never been given anywhere near as much air-time to be really rounded out. It was so cute. It could've been creeeeepy, with Buck being a teenager. But Buck never seemed the type to PREY on Emily. He seemed to care about her... not a whole lot, perhaps. But he cared. And seeing Emily unable to help herself was both hilarious and touching.
Barrett and Priscilla are working their way into my list, as well. Priscilla's shameless flirtation and Barrett's cluelessness and shyness are great. Speaking of Priscilla, it's interesting to see a protagonist like that in AIO, of all places. "Consider me sold, Miss Adelay." !?!? OMG!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I had forgotten about both those couples! (wow, I need to pay attention to AIO couples more!)
I agree with you on the Emily and Buck thing. They were a cute 'couple', in that innocent puppy love kinda way. I do agree that Buck wasn't a pushy jerk in his affections, but that he did seem to care and was a gentleman to her (even if he was using her. Poor EMILY!!!). So even if he does come back, I don't see their 'relationship' going anywhere, but it was cute while it lasted :)
I also think Barrett and Priscilla are a cute couple :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh YES, the proposal in The Triangled Web is one of the most special AIO moments in history!
I'm for Connie and Mitch. Sure, things turned out sad. But they were just... well, beautiful. It felt real. The world seemed to revolved around whether or not their love would last.
Emily's relationship with Buck also stands out as special, though needless to say it's never been given anywhere near as much air-time to be really rounded out. It was so cute. It could've been creeeeepy, with Buck being a teenager. But Buck never seemed the type to PREY on Emily. He seemed to care about her... not a whole lot, perhaps. But he cared. And seeing Emily unable to help herself was both hilarious and touching.
Barrett and Priscilla are working their way into my list, as well. Priscilla's shameless flirtation and Barrett's cluelessness and shyness are great. Speaking of Priscilla, it's interesting to see a protagonist like that in AIO, of all places. "Consider me sold, Miss Adelay." !?!? OMG!
You're annoying me. You really are. WHY DO YOU LIKE EMILY SO MUCH?!?! It wasn't cute! It was creeeeepy, with Buck being a teenager.

But I agree with you on Barret and Priscilla. It's interesting how much they flirt, considering they're supposed to be like, 11. I was surprised by that line in Stage Fright, though I must admit the characters of Barret and Priscilla do seem unrealistic in their constant flirting scenes. Most kids their age would never have the nerve to do something like that. And it's interesting that Barret has only female friends. I would say it's almost a little... questionable for a kid his age. But hey, I shouldn't be talking. I don't have a boatload of male friends either. But, then again, I don't have a boatload of friends period.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That's not necessarily true! In Opposite Day, when Barrett is having his "issues", they refer to Mathew and Barrett as being friends. But, (lol) he does have a lot of female friends, I do agree with that!
p.s. You have a boatload of friends on here!!! (though, I am a girl! lol)
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

We need Mandy and Trent to get together, Oh, and Prissy, and barret.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Does anyone else think that Eugene and Connie would've made a good couple?
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

thebatgirl wrote:Does anyone else think that Eugene and Connie would've made a good couple?
Uhhh...I don't really think so. I mean, that seems just...well, weird. Why? Do you think they would have? I can't think of them as anything other then co-workers who treat each other like brother-and-sister...at all.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Jason and Tasha were SO not each others people, or they would have maybe seperated, or worse. Jason Would not have been the SAME either.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Jason and Connie should be together.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

I think it would be weird if Connie and Jason were to get together, they have been friends so long it would be hard to write them getting together. They work together and there has not been a spark of romance between the two of them. I don't know, I just can't see that happening :D
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

i do have to say emily and buck were kinda good together, i mean not like PERFECT, but still. barret and priscilla, SO not on my list. they're just to young. when they're older, oh, man, they would be good! jack and lucy, soooo good. loved them! i like mandy and trent as well, when they're older. i'd rather have older and more mature than younger and ackward and stuff
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Connie_Kendall wrote:i do have to say emily and buck were kinda good together, i mean not like PERFECT, but still. barret and priscilla, SO not on my list. they're just to young. when they're older, oh, man, they would be good! jack and lucy, soooo good. loved them! i like mandy and trent as well, when they're older. i'd rather have older and more mature than younger and ackward and stuff
Emily and Buck? Whaaa? Buck was like, fourteen, and Emily.... 10-12? It was awkward between them, especially since Buck was just using her. If Emily were to marry anyone, it should be Matthew.

Connie and Eugene SO should've gotten married. I always liked to think that their were little sparks going on between them. (A License to Drive, Hear Me, Hear Me, I Slap Floor etc.)

As for Barrett and Priscilla--- YES. :D
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Wooton and Penny.
~ Walker in Dreams
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

connie and eugene, whaaaa (to quote, uh, SOMEONE ;)) they would KILL each other... as for emily and buck, that's not a big difference in age, you know, and matthew is younger than em, so that WOULD be awkward
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

lol! No, but see deep inside Eugene and Connie always had a little thing going on between them. You know those movies where the guy and the girl hate each other at first (Tangled, for example) and then fall in love in the end? That's kind of how I pictured Eugene and Connie. ;)
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12