Favorite Odyssey Couple?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

There was some spark in The Champ of the Camp but I don't think I have ever pictured Eugene and Connie together.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I really want them to develop a realationship for Jason. I don't see it being Tasha, but they should bring someone new in. Not a replica of Jason though, but someone who genuinely is perfect for him. Some of the relationships in odyssey seem too perfect. Katrina and Eugene are a good couple don't get me wrong, but a couple doesn't have to be clones in order to love each other.

I personally like the scenes we've heard between whit and Jenny. They've done a great job in relaying their love story.
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Jason wrote:I really want them to develop a realationship for Jason. I don't see it being Tasha, but they should bring someone new in. Not a replica of Jason though, but someone who genuinely is perfect for him. Some of the relationships in odyssey seem too perfect. Katrina and Eugene are a good couple don't get me wrong, but a couple doesn't have to be clones in order to love each other.

I personally like the scenes we've heard between whit and Jenny. They've done a great job in relaying their love story.
My words exactly. See, to be quite honest, Eugene and Katrina's relationship can be quite boring. They're too alike each other, it's not interesting...

Now, Connie and Jason... that would be be exciting!
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Liz'alike wrote:
But I do want to see some future relationships! Such as Connie and Jason... Not necessarily them as a couple (though that would work too!), but they ain't getting any younger, and they need (or I need! lol) something!
No more Connie and Jason! BOO! :twisted: :boohoo:
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Agreed. (No offense Connie/Jason shippers, I just don't think they're a good couple)
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Baron von Odyssey wrote:Agreed. (No offense Connie/Jason shippers, I just don't think they're a good couple)
Baron, you are a sweetheart.
My OTP will always be Jack and Joanne. :yes: No couple can compare.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So true.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I think Jack and Joanne or Whit and Jenny. I REALLY like both of them...
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

What's this? A favorite ships thread I haven't posted in...?

PREPARE THE SANDBAGS AND TRENCHES Y'ALL

My Odyssey OTP has been and always will be Trent and Mandy. I love the "best friends to romance" story; it's my favorite way of developing a romance, showing that these characters matter to each other as friends and equals and not just as boyfriend and girlfriend. It's not what everyone expected, but when you look at it, they're really good for each other—intellectual equals and personality qualities and talents that balance each other. I've got headcanons out the wazoo for these two and how their love story develops, and I can't wait to see these two idiots return to the show. (Because they will. It's gonna happen. I will literally empty my bank account for this.)

Also, Trent DeWhite is bae. Who wouldn't wanna date this nerd? :inlove:
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:What's this? A favorite ships thread I haven't posted in...?

PREPARE THE SANDBAGS AND TRENCHES Y'ALL

My Odyssey OTP has been and always will be Trent and Mandy. I love the "best friends to romance" story; it's my favorite way of developing a romance, showing that these characters matter to each other as friends and equals and not just as boyfriend and girlfriend. It's not what everyone expected, but when you look at it, they're really good for each other—intellectual equals and personality qualities and talents that balance each other. I've got headcanons out the wazoo for these two and how their love story develops, and I can't wait to see these two idiots return to the show. (Because they will. It's gonna happen. I will literally empty my bank account for this.)

Also, Trent DeWhite is bae. Who wouldn't wanna date this nerd? :inlove:
Mmhm...their relationship is so pure and genuine, it's easy to see how they care for each other, even in their awkward teenage ways.
I've always shipped them. :mrgreen:
Though I wouldn't want to date Trent. Only since our personalities are too similar and he belongs to Mandy. :inlove:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I secretly have a huge crush on Trent. It's a shame he's spoken for because we would be great together.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh yeah!! I forgot about Trent and Mandy! I like them too
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:I secretly have a huge crush on Trent. It's a shame he's spoken for because we would be great together.
OMG YES! I did not have a crush on him but my sister did! Lol!

-- Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 pm --

Edwin Blackguard and mayor Margaret Fay. I mean they were only together as a joke but... It was pretty funny! And I guess it was not even real! It was in Bernards story so... I guess it is not a real couple.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Blackgaard and Mayor Faye was a good and hilarious match, you are right!
Jo March
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

MANDY AND RODNEY. I just listened to Changing Rodney and I think it'd be cute. xP I mean, nerd and bully, perfect, no? :mrgreen:
xo eht haiasi-
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Just gonna throw this out there, but...

Buck/Olivia.

-is attacked-
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Isaiah the Ox wrote:MANDY AND RODNEY. I just listened to Changing Rodney and I think it'd be cute. xP I mean, nerd and bully, perfect, no? :mrgreen:
Honey-no. I would regurgitate, he doesn't have enough empathy or barely a conscience. She doesn't deserve that. It sounds mean, really though. A friendship maybe, please knock the Modney ship off the table. He can have Donna. She's more outspoken and sarcastic. :)

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I was the one who attacked TigerShadow. Bules forever!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

-fights back with a vengeance-

Buck/Olivia 5ever~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Buck and Olivia, hm, that I can imagine. :)
*fights the battle*