Page 3 of 4

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 pm
by C-guy
HannahJ. wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:"I think they should marry or never date." Sorry, Hannah, it doesn't work that way. :) Connie and Mitch's love wasn't a waste of time. Love is never a waste of time. God meant them to be together every hour they held each other. (My, I sound like I'm making a mocking parody of a poem. ;) ) Sorry, cheese aside: God's plan sometimes uses pain, and that pain sometimes includes unsuccessful dating relationships. Dating works fine. Don't be impatient with it because people sometimes break up, everyone!! Penny and Wooton are quite capable of deciding, if they date, if they should stop dating. :)
My problem was because of the fact I don't believe in kissing before marriage and if you do you better stay with that person. Sorry to offend anyone but that is my personal idea.
I don't disagree, but haven't you kissed anyone before? I've kissed my mom. :lol:

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 pm
by Pound Foolish
Whoa, let's not get into whether you should kiss before marriage or not. We don't want that. "I think people can kiss before they're maried!""No they can't!" "Yes they can!" "No they can't!" However, just briefly, in the first place, AIO NEVER shows anyone kissing before marriage. Dating doesn't necessarily mean kissing. Kissing, in any case, is a beautiful way to express romantic love to one's opposite sex and give your heart away, if I may be sentimental. I'm sure none of us are going to change our minds on pre-marital kissing just because of comments on a website though, so there's no point in arguing about that, and I shall not state my own opinion.Thus endeth the dating debate.

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 pm
by C-guy
Pound Foolish wrote:Whoa, let's not get into whether you should kiss before marriage or not. We don't want that. "I think people can kiss before they're maried!""No they can't!" "Yes they can!" "No they can't!" However, just briefly, in the first place, AIO NEVER shows anyone kissing before marriage. Dating doesn't necessarily mean kissing. Kissing, in any case, is a beautiful way to express romantic love to one's opposite sex and give your heart away, if I may be sentimental. I'm sure none of us are going to change our minds on pre-marital kissing just because of comments on a website though, so there's no point in arguing about that, and I shall not state my own opinion.Thus endeth the dating debate.
Agreed, lets not go down that road.

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:30 pm
by Tea Ess
(Subject Changer) Speaking of cheese, do any of you remember if Wooton likes Swiss?

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 pm
by HannahJ.
C-guy wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:"I think they should marry or never date." Sorry, Hannah, it doesn't work that way. :) Connie and Mitch's love wasn't a waste of time. Love is never a waste of time. God meant them to be together every hour they held each other. (My, I sound like I'm making a mocking parody of a poem. ;) ) Sorry, cheese aside: God's plan sometimes uses pain, and that pain sometimes includes unsuccessful dating relationships. Dating works fine. Don't be impatient with it because people sometimes break up, everyone!! Penny and Wooton are quite capable of deciding, if they date, if they should stop dating. :)
My problem was because of the fact I don't believe in kissing before marriage and if you do you better stay with that person. Sorry to offend anyone but that is my personal idea.
I don't disagree, but haven't you kissed anyone before? I've kissed my mom. :lol:
Yes My mom dad and Grandma's.. No boys though..

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 pm
by C-guy
Yes My mom dad and Grandma's.. No boys though..
Isn't your dad a 'boy'? :lol:

Re: Should Wooton&Penny get Married?

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 pm
by Pound Foolish
We have to realize that, in a sense, a character is a real person. If they love each other, course they should get married.

Re: Should Wooton&Penny get Married?

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 pm
by Rosy
Godsgirl6153 wrote:I think that it would either change the characters too much, or it could be really sweet. It would just depend on how they did it.
I agree, but Penny and Wooton seem just a little bit to much like each other.
P.S. I made a topic about this a little bit ago.

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:53 pm
by Rosy
Drew1200 wrote:I REEEEALLY hope Wooten never gets married, although I do have to admit that it'd be awesome if they had kids. :P
I can just picture it now...
"Daddy, will you make some cupcakes for the bake sale at school tomorrow? I asked Mommy but she's busy painting."
The next day :
"Here you go, three douzen popciclejellybeanpopcornchocolate cupcakes for you."

Their bedtime would consist of Captain Absolutly Stories and pillow fights. Everyday for breakfast they'd have jellybean casserole, and then they'd wind up in a game of hid-and-seek until they were late for school, and not find Wooton until they got back.

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 pm
by EugeneforPresident
underseasie wrote:I can just picture it now...
"Daddy, will you make some cupcakes for the bake sale at school tomorrow? I asked Mommy but she's busy painting."
The next day :
"Here you go, three douzen popciclejellybeanpopcornchocolate cupcakes for you."

Their bedtime would consist of Captain Absolutly Stories and pillow fights. Everyday for breakfast they'd have jellybean casserole, and then they'd wind up in a game of hid-and-seek until they were late for school, and not find Wooton until they got back.
Haha nice picture!!!! :lol:

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 pm
by Belle
Oh, but if they went to public school, it could be a problem.

"Sir, this lunch doesn't meet the health requirements that Mrs. Obama put in place."
"Oh, but it is perfectly healthy, see the Popsicle juice is a fruit, the bacon is a meat, and the fried noodles are a starch. There is even chocolate, and that's a vegetable you know."

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm
by EugeneforPresident
Haha!!!! I'll say it again, That was funny!!

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 am
by GabrielleFandomGirl
For them to marry, would be really awesome, and For Penny, to be expecting, that would be funny!

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:45 am
by Aftershocker
I think Penny and Wooton are too immature to marry and have kids.

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:22 am
by Suzy Lou Foolish
Aftershocker wrote:I think Penny and Wooton are too immature to marry and have kids.
I second that! Finally, someone who has the same mindset as I. Especially the part about them having children...

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 pm
by Stella C.
suzylou wrote:I second that! Finally, someone who has the same mindset as I. Especially the part about them having children...
I fully agree!! Oh, now I feel like dancing! :D For a while there, I thought I might've been the only one who thought that after scanning thru some of the comments around here and whitsend.org! So glad some people think the same as I! O.o

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:07 pm
by Hannah
It seems that maybe they might get them engaged just for the fun of it. Imagine how freaked out Wooton would be about a wedding and proposing and everything!

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:17 pm
by Aftershocker
Hey you're new! Welcome to the Soda Shop!

Re: Penny and Wooten

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 am
by Liz'alike
I don't know if I want them married or not. I would say not until they mature more, but will they ever mature? Eugene matured after he got married, so maybe they would too.
Plus, I think Penny needs more time to grow spiritually. Wooton is grounded in his faith, and can be very mature at times... But Penny is pretty flakey.

Re: Penny and Wooton

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:50 am
by Novatom
Penny and Wooton should get married but I don't think they ever will...