Penny and Wooton

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!

Should Penny and Wooton get Married?

1: Of course!
16
48%
2: Maybe
7
21%
3: Their not right for each other
0
No votes
4: I don't know
3
9%
5: Nay
3
9%
6: No way!
4
12%
 
Total votes: 33

User avatar
Belle
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle
Posts: 4997
Joined: May 2012
Location: Spoilers!
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

I am still unsure of whether I would like it or not. I would have to see. It could be cute...
Image
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

If Wooton got married it would change his character too much. Odyssey can't just marry all the characters. It happened with E&K and almost with Connie and Mitch.
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

Why Date if you don't get married? I think they should marry or never date…
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
User avatar
Belle
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle
Posts: 4997
Joined: May 2012
Location: Spoilers!
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

Well Hannah, think of how long Eugene and Katrina dated before they got married. There were times when people thought that they might never get married, even though they had been dating for a while.
Image
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
User avatar
Rosy
Cookie Dough
Posts: 1959
Joined: May 2012
Location: Star 1117

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

HannahJ. wrote:Why Date if you don't get married? I think they should marry or never date…
Well, this is what Connie and Mitch did. They dated for long time, but in the end, he went to Budapest, finally, married someone else.
Image
꿈. 희망. 전진.
User avatar
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 475
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

HannahJ. wrote:Why Date if you don't get married? I think they should marry or never date…

Yeah I think they are perfect for each other.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

I guess it's cause I'm not a big fan of dating,and the point that there relationship might end after they waist hours together and love each other..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
User avatar
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip
Posts: 2034
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

If you want my opinion, check The Courtroom on Saturday.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

The Old Judge wrote:If you want my opinion, check The Courtroom on Saturday.
I will!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

HannahJ. wrote:
Jason wrote:They could have Penny have a crush on Jason and then Wooton gets jealous and applies to join the CIA. :lol:
Dont think that would be good... Rather have Penny and Wooton NOT get Married or anything! Wooton joining the CIA would RUIN AIO!!
no. Wooton would make the best CIA agent ever!
User avatar
EPPD
Strawberry
Posts: 59
Joined: May 2012
Location: California

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

Ya thats fine
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
User avatar
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan
Posts: 2912
Joined: June 2012
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

I think my opinion would be better expressed on my blog. So check out my The Future of AIO article to find out more about my opinion of Wooten and Penny getting married!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
User avatar
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 475
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

I thought they should get married and then i thought that it would change Wooton's character to much.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
User avatar
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip
Posts: 2034
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

I had this big long opinion on this subject, so I wrote it on my website. (Link below). Just go to The Courtroom. It's in "Features".
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
User avatar
Belle
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle
Posts: 4997
Joined: May 2012
Location: Spoilers!
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

Wooton Bassett wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Jason wrote:They could have Penny have a crush on Jason and then Wooton gets jealous and applies to join the CIA. :lol:
Dont think that would be good... Rather have Penny and Wooton NOT get Married or anything! Wooton joining the CIA would RUIN AIO!!
no. Wooton would make the best CIA agent ever!
Have you seen Cars 2?

Mater is not a good agent. Even though Holley and Finn think that he is a brillant agent, it only works for a little bit. He is just to.... (I honestly don't know the right word to describe him) This works for Maxwell Smart in Get Smart, because he does have some.... (again, missing the right word). If Wooton could be more like Maxwell Smart than Mater, then it might work, but it isn't Wooton. Just like it didn't work for Eugene to be a handyman before he started Hand Up.
Image
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

The Old Judge wrote:I had this big long opinion on this subject, so I wrote it on my website. (Link below). Just go to The Courtroom. It's in "Features".
Read It!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti
Posts: 3341
Joined: June 2012
Location: Kidsboro
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

First of all, why are even Wooton's supposed biggest fans constantly spelling his name wrong??? But, seriously, love is becoming bigger in Odyssey, but not taking over. Today, a lot of teens are listening to Odyssey. Secondly, in this, the age of Netflix, TV, and Youtube, children are becoming more apt than ever to also be interested in love. So, it's little wonder there are so many romantic relationships now. It's what people want. Wooton and Penny truly belong together. They would be funny together, and the huge responsibilities of marriage would radically challenge them. I say: Wooton and Penny, START DATING!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
User avatar
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup
Posts: 1667
Joined: May 2012
Location: wouldn't you like to know?

Re: Penny and Wooten

Post

Pound Foolish wrote:First of all, why are even Wooton's supposed biggest fans constantly spelling his name wrong??? But, seriously, love is becoming bigger in Odyssey, but not taking over. Today, a lot of teens are listening to Odyssey. Secondly, in this, the age of Netflix, TV, and Youtube, children are becoming more apt than ever to also be interested in love. So, it's little wonder there are so many romantic relationships now. It's what people want. Wooton and Penny truly belong together. They would be funny together, and the huge responsibilities of marriage would radically challenge them. I say: Wooton and Penny, START DATING!
Okay, I must admit, I'm all for the romantic, sappy stuff...but for some reason I don't really want Wooton and Penny together. I don't know why, I guess I'm just not used to Wooton being so gushy-mushy over a woman.=/ Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in the future.:)
Image
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti
Posts: 3341
Joined: June 2012
Location: Kidsboro
Contact:

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

"I think they should marry or never date." Sorry, Hannah, it doesn't work that way. :) Connie and Mitch's love wasn't a waste of time. Love is never a waste of time. God meant them to be together every hour they held each other. (My, I sound like I'm making a mocking parody of a poem. ;) ) Sorry, cheese aside: God's plan sometimes uses pain, and that pain sometimes includes unsuccessful dating relationships. Dating works fine. Don't be impatient with it because people sometimes break up, everyone!! Penny and Wooton are quite capable of deciding, if they date, if they should stop dating. :)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Penny and Wooton: What is your opinion?

Post

Pound Foolish wrote:"I think they should marry or never date." Sorry, Hannah, it doesn't work that way. :) Connie and Mitch's love wasn't a waste of time. Love is never a waste of time. God meant them to be together every hour they held each other. (My, I sound like I'm making a mocking parody of a poem. ;) ) Sorry, cheese aside: God's plan sometimes uses pain, and that pain sometimes includes unsuccessful dating relationships. Dating works fine. Don't be impatient with it because people sometimes break up, everyone!! Penny and Wooton are quite capable of deciding, if they date, if they should stop dating. :)
My problem was because of the fact I don't believe in kissing before marriage and if you do you better stay with that person. Sorry to offend anyone but that is my personal idea.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Post Reply