Penny and Wooton

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!

Should Penny and Wooton get Married?

1: Of course!
48%
2: Maybe
21%
3: Their not right for each other
No votes
4: I don't know
9%
5: Nay
9%
6: No way!
12%

Total votes: 33

C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

HannahJ. wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:"I think they should marry or never date." Sorry, Hannah, it doesn't work that way. :) Connie and Mitch's love wasn't a waste of time. Love is never a waste of time. God meant them to be together every hour they held each other. (My, I sound like I'm making a mocking parody of a poem. ;) ) Sorry, cheese aside: God's plan sometimes uses pain, and that pain sometimes includes unsuccessful dating relationships. Dating works fine. Don't be impatient with it because people sometimes break up, everyone!! Penny and Wooton are quite capable of deciding, if they date, if they should stop dating. :)
My problem was because of the fact I don't believe in kissing before marriage and if you do you better stay with that person. Sorry to offend anyone but that is my personal idea.
I don't disagree, but haven't you kissed anyone before? I've kissed my mom. :lol:
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Whoa, let's not get into whether you should kiss before marriage or not. We don't want that. "I think people can kiss before they're maried!""No they can't!" "Yes they can!" "No they can't!" However, just briefly, in the first place, AIO NEVER shows anyone kissing before marriage. Dating doesn't necessarily mean kissing. Kissing, in any case, is a beautiful way to express romantic love to one's opposite sex and give your heart away, if I may be sentimental. I'm sure none of us are going to change our minds on pre-marital kissing just because of comments on a website though, so there's no point in arguing about that, and I shall not state my own opinion.Thus endeth the dating debate.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Pound Foolish wrote:Whoa, let's not get into whether you should kiss before marriage or not. We don't want that. "I think people can kiss before they're maried!""No they can't!" "Yes they can!" "No they can't!" However, just briefly, in the first place, AIO NEVER shows anyone kissing before marriage. Dating doesn't necessarily mean kissing. Kissing, in any case, is a beautiful way to express romantic love to one's opposite sex and give your heart away, if I may be sentimental. I'm sure none of us are going to change our minds on pre-marital kissing just because of comments on a website though, so there's no point in arguing about that, and I shall not state my own opinion.Thus endeth the dating debate.
Agreed, lets not go down that road.

Emily's Okay...
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

(Subject Changer) Speaking of cheese, do any of you remember if Wooton likes Swiss?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

C-guy wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:"I think they should marry or never date." Sorry, Hannah, it doesn't work that way. :) Connie and Mitch's love wasn't a waste of time. Love is never a waste of time. God meant them to be together every hour they held each other. (My, I sound like I'm making a mocking parody of a poem. ;) ) Sorry, cheese aside: God's plan sometimes uses pain, and that pain sometimes includes unsuccessful dating relationships. Dating works fine. Don't be impatient with it because people sometimes break up, everyone!! Penny and Wooton are quite capable of deciding, if they date, if they should stop dating. :)
My problem was because of the fact I don't believe in kissing before marriage and if you do you better stay with that person. Sorry to offend anyone but that is my personal idea.
I don't disagree, but haven't you kissed anyone before? I've kissed my mom. :lol:
Yes My mom dad and Grandma's.. No boys though..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble

Yes My mom dad and Grandma's.. No boys though..
Isn't your dad a 'boy'? :lol:

Emily's Okay...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

We have to realize that, in a sense, a character is a real person. If they love each other, course they should get married.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I think that it would either change the characters too much, or it could be really sweet. It would just depend on how they did it.
I agree, but Penny and Wooton seem just a little bit to much like each other.
P.S. I made a topic about this a little bit ago.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Drew1200 wrote:I REEEEALLY hope Wooten never gets married, although I do have to admit that it'd be awesome if they had kids. :P
I can just picture it now...
"Daddy, will you make some cupcakes for the bake sale at school tomorrow? I asked Mommy but she's busy painting."
The next day :
"Here you go, three douzen popciclejellybeanpopcornchocolate cupcakes for you."

Their bedtime would consist of Captain Absolutly Stories and pillow fights. Everyday for breakfast they'd have jellybean casserole, and then they'd wind up in a game of hid-and-seek until they were late for school, and not find Wooton until they got back.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

underseasie wrote:I can just picture it now...
"Daddy, will you make some cupcakes for the bake sale at school tomorrow? I asked Mommy but she's busy painting."
The next day :
"Here you go, three douzen popciclejellybeanpopcornchocolate cupcakes for you."

Their bedtime would consist of Captain Absolutly Stories and pillow fights. Everyday for breakfast they'd have jellybean casserole, and then they'd wind up in a game of hid-and-seek until they were late for school, and not find Wooton until they got back.
Haha nice picture!!!! :lol:
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Oh, but if they went to public school, it could be a problem.

"Sir, this lunch doesn't meet the health requirements that Mrs. Obama put in place."
"Oh, but it is perfectly healthy, see the Popsicle juice is a fruit, the bacon is a meat, and the fried noodles are a starch. There is even chocolate, and that's a vegetable you know."
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Haha!!!! I'll say it again, That was funny!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

For them to marry, would be really awesome, and For Penny, to be expecting, that would be funny!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I think Penny and Wooton are too immature to marry and have kids.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Aftershocker wrote:I think Penny and Wooton are too immature to marry and have kids.
I second that! Finally, someone who has the same mindset as I. Especially the part about them having children...
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

suzylou wrote:I second that! Finally, someone who has the same mindset as I. Especially the part about them having children...
I fully agree!! Oh, now I feel like dancing! :D For a while there, I thought I might've been the only one who thought that after scanning thru some of the comments around here and whitsend.org! So glad some people think the same as I! O.o
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Hannah
Vanilla

It seems that maybe they might get them engaged just for the fun of it. Imagine how freaked out Wooton would be about a wedding and proposing and everything!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Hey you're new! Welcome to the Soda Shop!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I don't know if I want them married or not. I would say not until they mature more, but will they ever mature? Eugene matured after he got married, so maybe they would too.
Plus, I think Penny needs more time to grow spiritually. Wooton is grounded in his faith, and can be very mature at times... But Penny is pretty flakey.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Penny and Wooton should get married but I don't think they ever will...
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...