Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!

which couple do you think is better together?

Mitch and Connie :P
17
52%
Mitch and Maureen :P
16
48%
 
Total votes: 33

User avatar
Belle
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle
Posts: 4997
Joined: May 2012
Location: Spoilers!
Contact:

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I voted for Mitch and Maureen. I think the reason that most people don't like Maureen is the same reason why a lot of teen girls don't like Selena Gomez, because she is dating Justin Beiber. The reason they don't like her is silly, same with Maureen.

I feel that I should clarify something here. What I mean to say is that the specific reason for not liking Selena is silly. I am not really a fan of Selena, and I don't know enough about her to say much about that.

Also, Pound Foolish, I agree that there are other reasons for people not liking Maureen besides jealousy, but it seemed to me that lots of people were mad because Maureen married Mitch, and Connie didn't. I do think that she should have maybe been in another episode or something.
Image
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti
Posts: 3342
Joined: June 2012
Location: Kidsboro
Contact:

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

It seems Bieber and Gomez (boy, that girl is cute, *sigh*) are the new topic. Is it possible to change the names of topics?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
User avatar
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup
Posts: 1667
Joined: May 2012
Location: wouldn't you like to know?

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

Pound Foolish wrote:It seems Bieber and Gomez (boy, that girl is cute, *sigh*) are the new topic. Is it possible to change the names of topics?
Bieber is cuter. *swoons* Anyways, I think there might be a riot if we change this topic to one about Justin and Selena, soo lets just go back to talking about Mitch and Maureen.
Image
User avatar
Rosy
Cookie Dough
Posts: 1959
Joined: May 2012
Location: Star 1117

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:I voted for Mitch and Maureen. I think the reason that most people don't like Maureen is the same reason why a lot of teen girls don't like Selena Gomez, because she is dating Justin Beiber. The reason they don't like her is silly, same with Maureen.

I feel that I should clarify something here. What I mean to say is that the specific reason for not liking Selena is silly. I am not really a fan of Selena, and I don't know enough about her to say much about that.

Also, Pound Foolish, I agree that there are other reasons for people not liking Maureen besides jealousy, but it seemed to me that lots of people were mad because Maureen married Mitch, and Connie didn't. I do think that she should have maybe been in another episode or something.
I'm glad you cleared this up cause I was just about to post about how it's not silly that I don't like Maureen, cause I don't want to date Mitch. Or Justin, for that matter. That would just be weird.
Image
꿈. 희망. 전진.
User avatar
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan
Posts: 2912
Joined: June 2012
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

Pound Foolish wrote:It seems Bieber and Gomez (boy, that girl is cute, *sigh*) are the new topic. Is it possible to change the names of topics?
You sicko! Well, I must admit that she's a little um, cute, but you just sound like a sicko! Let's just hush up about Selena and Justin. They're both bad singers. Anyway, Maureen was not developed enough for me to really enjoy her character, but I don't think you guys are being completely fair with her! Just because she's marrying little Robbie Mitchy doesn't mean she's an awful character!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti
Posts: 3342
Joined: June 2012
Location: Kidsboro
Contact:

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

Errrr... Maureen is an okay character, I guess, even if she married, um, Robie Mitchy. Where'd THAT come from? Anyhow, as I've said a million times, I don't really hate Maureen or Something Old, Something New. Truth be told, I enjoyed both. But... it left me sad. Very sad. Besides, like I keep saying, Maureen was barely around. We found out next to nothing about her. She's some FBI agent who likes opera.
PS, I'm not the sicko. Suzy SWOONED, for Pete's sake.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Mickey
Peach Cobbler
Posts: 1367
Joined: June 2014
Location: Somewhere, Someplace, Sometime!

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

I'll start A M+C Club
Image
Proud K.R.E Member
User avatar
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2654
Joined: June 2014

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

I support Mitch/Maureen, for no other reason than I despise Mitch/Connie. Mitch and Connie really weren't right for each other, and not just because the showrunners made it clear that this was God's will. Their personalities don't mesh well. She's a bit of a traditionalist—she gets comfortable where she is and she wants to make a life there, with a family and stability. He likes the adventure and the fulfillment he gets from his work, and he's willing to uproot his life to gain those opportunities. The two personalities clash because they're two different ways of living, and you simply cannot have that in the same home if you want a stable, long-lasting marriage. I'm totally cool with Mitch marrying Maureen—now people have stopped asking when Mitch is coming back to marry Connie.

And to be honest, I never quite figured out what made Mitch and Connie love each other. I get why they would have been friends and why they might like each other, but I never saw any real reason for a deeper connection between them.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 290
Joined: January 2014

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

I voted Mitch and Maureen because they are right for each other...things worked out for them. I know u guys r gonna hate me for this...but I personally think Mitch and Connie were a little too lovey Dovey anyways.
Girls just wanna have fun!
User avatar
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2654
Joined: June 2014

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

Wodfamchocsod wrote:I voted Mitch and Maureen because they are right for each other...things worked out for them. I know u guys r gonna hate me for this...but I personally think Mitch and Connie were a little too lovey Dovey anyways.
You win all the yes. Connie and Mitch came off as kind of shallow to me. :/
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler
Posts: 1430
Joined: June 2014

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

Is there a picture of Maureen?
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 290
Joined: January 2014

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Post

TigerShadow wrote:
Wodfamchocsod wrote:I voted Mitch and Maureen because they are right for each other...things worked out for them. I know u guys r gonna hate me for this...but I personally think Mitch and Connie were a little too lovey Dovey anyways.
You win all the yes. Connie and Mitch came off as kind of shallow to me. :/
Awesome!! Glad 2 know there is some1 out there who feels the same way I do! :P
Girls just wanna have fun!
Post Reply