Peculiar Ships

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Peculiar Ships

It's true guys. I ship Tamika and Vance. And Camilla and Buck. And Donna and Rodney. Hope has convinced me of Jeff and Monica a little bit. Does anyone have two characters that no one else ships?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Whit and Lucia? Has anyone mentioned them?
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Connie and Rodney.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Jeff and Monica. Hope has this amazing idea of how they could end up. :D But also, Detective Landon Davidson and Alicia Jennings. I really really would like to see more of him at least.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Same! OH wait. Okay, Landon and Connie. This could work guys. This could actually work.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Alex and Sarah.
*Finger guns aggressively*
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

See I would be on board the Alex and Sarah ship (see what I did there), but I think I'm just too loyal to Alex and Liz. Though I also have an entire Alex headcanon that changes a lot of things too.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:See I would be on board the Alex and Sarah ship (see what I did there), but I think I'm just too loyal to Alex and Liz. Though I also have an entire Alex headcanon that changes a lot of things too.
Yeah, I've just never really liked Liz, she did get better as time went on but still. I'd be love to see your headcannons sometime though!
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Max and Mandy.
A classic never goes out of style.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Bob wrote:Max and Mandy.
I could totally get behind that. I'm extremely multi-shippy with Mandy tbh
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Nick and Monica!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Way too far apart in age.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

My mom always wanted Whit to marry Connie's mom which I always though was a little bit weird but eh. I've noticed there are a bunch of 'Mom Ships' that most mothers ship for some odd reason (Being Connie and Eugene, Connie and Jason, etc.)
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah I've noticed that too. There's some funny misconceptions people make when they don't know enough about the show.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:Way too far apart in age.
So are Connie and Jason and everyone wants them to get married.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I don't want them to get married.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I ship Monica Stone and Arthur Dent. That's definitely a minority one I think.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Huh. I could see that. As long as Arthur's not permanently brain-damaged.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

My brother thought Buck and Camilla would be a good pair. No way!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

PennyBassett wrote:I don't want them to get married.
well sure, but other people can ship as they wish. this is the 'peculiar ships' thread, after all. ;) there are bigger problems with connie/jason than the age gap.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love