Anti Buck and Jules Club

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Anti Buck and Jules Club

Who will join me in my crusade against Buck and Jules? I don't like them together! It's gross! They are way too young to be dating!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'm im!!!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:I'm im!!!
Hooray!
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Admittedly half a year after the fact... ;)

I'm not sure they're that young. Per "Crash Course", which was released a couple of months before this topic was made, and based on Ohio state law, Buck is at least 16, and Jules couldn't be any younger than 15.5 years, and she's probably closer to Buck's age than that. That is young for "going steady" or whatever the cool kids call it these days, but I don't know that it's out of the expected range for any kind of relationship whatsoever. Even at my church, which is more conservative, I believe they would probably be eligible for group dates.
A classic never goes out of style.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah I'm not sure that 16 is super young to date. The question would be if their parental units would let them, which is why it's such a great storyline. I don't ship them too hard but I think it would be interesting to try them together.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I think they can date at least in group dates if you think about it most people date at like 17 or 18 so there not so far off.