Anti-Connie+Jason Klub

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Who else is not a fan of Connie+Jason?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I think my views on the matter are summed up nicely in this quote from a tumblr post I wrote on the subject: "this is a man probably in his early- to mid-thirties, just coming off of a long career as an NSA agent, meeting a high schooler—a minor. Is there any realistic version of events where they don’t come out of that thinking of the other person purely platonically?"
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

:clap: Beautifully stated TigerShaddow! I agree wholeheartedly!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Beautifully stated and I agree, C+Jason is equivalent to cradle-robbing.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Beautifully stated and I agree, C+Jason is equivalent to cradle-robbing.
I could make marshmallows with that roast. :clap:
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

I agree! They would never be a good couple. If I had to describe their relationship it would be sister and brother. Connie looks up to Jason as a big brother and enjoys hanging around him. That is why she is so excited when he comes to town unexpectedly. There is not and never shall be any romantic stuff between the two.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

321tumbler has been added to the klub
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

*leaves the club* Sorry to betray you. :(
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

We have been betrayed! This is WAR!!!!!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Kathy0! How could you be so easily swayed by inaccurate fanfiction? Down with Connie and Jason! Down with Connie and Jason!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Tiger, any arguments against C+jason
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Totally agree 321tumbler!!! That's how I have always seen it..
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

We must launch our supply of rotten mashed potatoes at the C+J Club!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ah yes! Now that we have let said potatoes sit rotting for a month, we are prepared! Load the cannons, Commander Whittaker! Oh wait- if you're the commander, I can't tell you what to do. Can I?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I am the general, Lieutenant PennyBassett! Fire! *The mashed potatoes cover their base*
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I am literally laughing so hard at this conversation!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya'll are awesome Connie+Jason haters! LOL :lol:
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Bomb them!!!! *Sends a B-2 at the Connie+Jason headquarters with PennyBassett and Jo March piloting with 30 1,000,000 kilograms bombs in it*
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

*Laughs as the base lights up like the inside of a microwaved bag of heavily buttered popcorn. Tears coming streaming from all who wave the flag of freedom from Connie and Jason shippers. (Half the flag is blue, half is red. #NoPurple) Hugs and movie theater snacks are shared between members everywhere as popped corn of hope rains down from a brilliant blue sky.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Changes the name to connie plus jason! HA
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

"Eww! Gross! How could you think of Connie and Jason getting married?"

--Nathan Hoobler, off the record.