Anti-Connie+Jason Klub

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Anti-Connie+Jason Klub

THIS IS A THREAD TO COUNTER CONNIE+JASON! I''l let you in if you say you hate the idea.
Last edited by Shadow on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

Connie + Jason = Trouble, I hate this idea of romance, like seriously, let Connie date Jeff or something, not :jason

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

You're in the klub.
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I second that Luke!! I hate the Connie + Jason idea, add me Alex!
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I don't /hate/ Connie+Jason, it could kinda be okay if it went like Amerika says, but I'm still against it. So I'm still Anti Connie + Jason
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

NO CONNIE AND JASON. EVER. Their relationship is fine right now. And he's like what 50?! Connie's freakin 25! It could NEVER work so why pretend like it could?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I really don't think Jason is that old.
Whit and Jenny had him about ten years after Jerry, and they didn't get married until after college. If Jason was fifty I can believe Whit is currently in his eighties-nineties. I understand that you don't ship them, though age does not work as a valid argument in this fandom and that you have to admit.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok fine, Jason is probably in his 30s or 40s but he and Connie still don't have great chemistry.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

GJFH wrote:age does not work as a valid argument in this fandom and that you have to admit.
It does if the two characters in question met when one was still a minor and the other was a retired security agent with years of experience and national and international contacts under his belt. You don't have to know their exact ages to compare the Connie/Jason pairing to cradle-robbing.

As for Connie and Jason having no chemistry, I actually pretty strongly disagree. I think Townsend Coleman and Katie Leigh sound great together. I just don't think they have to be romantically involved to have that chemistry. Connie and Eugene aren't.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

No I agree TigerShadow, I actually went and read your article on your blog and it was excellently written. :clap:
As of recent I have been doubting shipping them for similar reasons, though I am still stubborn enough to believe Jason cannot be fifty.
And yes, I love their platonic relationship at the moment and if it cannot develop into a romantic one I would be content with them solely being friends.
I apologise also for treading onto your turf. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Hm, yes I would agree that Katie and Townsend's voices sound great together, but I feel like the characters would do well in a romantic relationship. Something that people miss a lot is the fact that Jason is above Connie. They aren't on the same level authority-wise, therefore Jason treats Connie differently. He doesn't love her in a romantic sense and at this point, never will. Connie would have to grow; if not in maturity, then in authority. It would confuse the people around them because they've never seen Connie and Jason on the same level that they would have to be at to be romanticly involved. Another thing to point out is that they haven't had the same amount of experience in romantic relationships. We find that Connie is almost adolescent when it comes to love when we take into consideration the multiple crushes and cutesy relationships she's had. Jason, on the other hand, has had at least one really deep relationship. His relationship with Tasha was complicated and much deeper and more developed than Connie's relationship with Mitch, so they would expect different things in their relationship. Jason would probably expect a lot out of the relationship while taking it slow and making sure there was a point to it. Connie, on the other hand, would most likely want to just enjoy the relationship and she would probably take it a little bit faster than Jason would. This would very quickly put them at a stalemate especially if they didn't realize why they were having conflict.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Tiger, Penny, Connie G., and Didi have been added.
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

YEAH! \:D/ (happy dance!) Uh, I mean yeah, that's um (cough) that's pretty cool I guess. 8) :wacky:
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Sir. Whit, Blitz, Rosy, The Old Judge, Mickey, Homeschool Cowgirl,Pound Foolish, Purple Panda, Aunt Kate, and Helios are in the klub.

-- Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:56 am --

Any arguements against connie+jason?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Thanks for adding me!!!
So about your argument, GJFH, if Jerry went to Vietnam and Jason was in Jr High he went to Vietnam, then Jason is about the same age, if not younger than my mom. She is 59, soon to be 60.
I :noway: :jason + Connie!! I :inlove: Jeff +Connie!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Probably not. As I've said, Odyssey time isn't real time. It's obvious Jason is much older than Connie, but the show doesn't treat him like he's 60 any more than it treats Connie like she's in her mid-forties, so there's no reason to state categorically that that's how old he actually is.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Well, that is true, too...
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Can I be added? I don't think they should be together at all! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? They would not be compatible at all! They would not work out at all! It would be horrible!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Kathy0 has been added to the klub.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Yay thanks for adding me!