Connie + Devin

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Connie + Devin

So I've heard a lot of things about who Connie should be with. Mitch, Jeff, Jason. Has anyone said anything about Devin? I know she doesn't like him because of the fact he broke up with her best friend Penny over voicemail, but let's just think about it. Without the story, do you think Connie and Devin would be good? Donnie, Cevin...Devie! Ship Devie!
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I think their personalities would match, but... no. It's a no from me.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Just.. No!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I think it would be hilarious, given that Devin doesn't like conflict. I could see them together :P
K.R.E.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I like it! Better then Jason, sorry.....
Proud K.R.E Member
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Mickey wrote:I like it! Better then Jason, sorry.....
Yup, yup. No offense to those Connie+Jason lovers...
K.R.E.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

You know I did think about this when I heard the episode. I think they would be amazing together. But I doubt Odyssey would ever do it.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I would rather have Connie and Jeff, but if I had to have Jason or Devin, I would pick Devin....
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I think that Connie and Wellington would be funny!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah you are right! That would be hilarious, but Wellington is already married. He has a daughter, Talia "For The Fun Of It"
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I know. It would be really funny though!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Connie + Devin - no way. I cannot imagine a situation ever working out between two bffs and one of them dating the others' ex? That's just an accident waiting to happen.

Connie + Wellington? Wut? He's shown that he isn't a Christian, and certainly hasn't displayed the type of behavior that would endear Connie to him.

In other words, both of these are NOTPs.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote: Connie + Wellington? Wut? He's shown that he isn't a Christian, and certainly hasn't displayed the type of behavior that would endear Connie to him.
I was just saying they would be really funny together. Its not like it would ever happen! He is married! I was just thinking it would be funny thats all!
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

We call "not serious" ships crackships, which is what Connie/Wellington would be in that context. I agree, it would be really funny but I definitely wouldn't like to see it in the show.

On the topic of crackships, I think Connie/Devin would be just that. The idea of it's kinda cute but I can't say I like it too much. I like Connie/Jeff, though. I mean, they couldn't have just brought him back as a Christian just so he can be a pilot. I'm not a big shipper but come on...