Your Favorite Ships

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
User avatar
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2654
Joined: June 2014

Your Favorite Ships

Post

I did not even know this forum was a thing, but it makes me really happy. :D

So to start discussion, what are everyone's AIO ships? My OTP is Trent/Mandy, but I also ship Alex/Liz and Jack/Lucy; I also have a soft spot for Jason/Connie, and I shipped Mitch/Connie during the Novacom Saga. I might warm up to Jeff/Connie, too, but only if Jeff gets some character development.

Thoughts?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
User avatar
Belle
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle
Posts: 4997
Joined: May 2012
Location: Spoilers!
Contact:

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

TigerShadow wrote:I did not even know this forum was a thing, but it makes me really happy. :D

So to start discussion, what are everyone's AIO ships? My OTP is Trent/Mandy, but I also ship Alex/Liz and Jack/Lucy; I also have a soft spot for Jason/Connie, and I shipped Mitch/Connie during the Novacom Saga. I might warm up to Jeff/Connie, too, but only if Jeff gets some character development.

Thoughts?
Acutually, I just now made it. :D

My OTP is Trent/Mandy. I'm not totally set on any others, but I do enjoy discussing them and thinking about different ships.
Image
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
User avatar
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2654
Joined: June 2014

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Belle wrote:My OTP is Trent/Mandy. I'm not totally set on any others, but I do enjoy discussing them and thinking about different ships.
-gasps-

-shrieks-

-hugs Belle-

Can we be besties? Please?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
User avatar
Joy
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 615
Joined: May 2012

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

For Odyssey, my OTPs would probably be Jason/Connie, aaand, ever since I "met" you, Tiger, Trent/Mandy.
Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
User avatar
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2654
Joined: June 2014

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Joy wrote:ever since I "met" you, Tiger, Trent/Mandy.
I have that effect on people. :D
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
User avatar
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 772
Joined: September 2012
Location: Ontario

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Joy wrote:Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
You're not alone, Joy. xD

I've always said that if Whit was 30+ years younger, he'd marry Connie. *hides*

My AIO OTPS would be Jason/Connie, Wooton/Penny, Trent/Mandy (SO CUTE OH MY GOODNESS), and Barrett/Priscilla.
Wakko
Pistachio
Posts: 1075
Joined: May 2012
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

It's already known that they got married. Is that still considered shipping if you know they got married?
User avatar
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2654
Joined: June 2014

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Absolutely! You can still ship a couple whose ship has sailed in canon. Shipping is about support, not whether the pairing happened or not. I support Trent and Mandy as a pairing, basically stating that I support the canon because I really like the ship; if you don't like the pairing of Trent and Mandy (for unfathomable reasons, probably) or you ship Mandy or Trent with someone else, then that is your ship and you don't ship Trent/Mandy.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Wakko
Pistachio
Posts: 1075
Joined: May 2012
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Ah, thanks for the clarification. ;)
John Henry
Peach Cobbler
Posts: 1430
Joined: June 2014

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Wooton/Connie
Jay/Priscilla
Barrett/Olivia
Emily/Matthew
User avatar
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 772
Joined: September 2012
Location: Ontario

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

John Henry wrote:Wooton/Connie
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Lol jk. That would be interesting...
John Henry
Peach Cobbler
Posts: 1430
Joined: June 2014

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Jason/Connie is also interesting...
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Whit/Connie

Just pretend there isn't a huge age difference. It's true love, after all.

SHIP WHITTIE
Or Connifer
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti
Posts: 3341
Joined: June 2012
Location: Kidsboro
Contact:

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Joy wrote:Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
You're not alone, Joy. xD

I've always said that if Whit was 30+ years younger, he'd marry Connie. *hides*
Why is it Connason is madness, but the ideas of a younger Whit falling for Connie is actually a sweet thought?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
User avatar
Ameraka
Fudge Marble
Posts: 851
Joined: March 2013
Location: In the Village

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Pound Foolish wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Joy wrote:Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
You're not alone, Joy. xD

I've always said that if Whit was 30+ years younger, he'd marry Connie. *hides*
Why is it Connason is madness, but the ideas of a younger Whit falling for Connie is actually a sweet thought?
I have never thoght that. It's a father-daughter relationship--that's it. That's why J/C makes sense--she would be a part of his family as daughter-in-law.
Avatar by Laura Hollingsworth (thesilvereye)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
User avatar
SirWhit
Banana Fudge
Posts: 2456
Joined: October 2013

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Well...after Album 58, Part 10, JulesxBuck
John Henry
Peach Cobbler
Posts: 1430
Joined: June 2014

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

JulesxBuck? O.o
Buck is supposed to be adopted by Eugene and Katrina. Jules would be about Connie's age.
User avatar
Belle
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle
Posts: 4997
Joined: May 2012
Location: Spoilers!
Contact:

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

John Henry wrote:JulesxBuck? O.o
Buck is supposed to be adopted by Eugene and Katrina. Jules would be about Connie's age.
Jules is Connie's age? Wut?

Um...Jules' mother and Bill were married? before April, I thought, but after Bill and June split, so Connie is certainly older than Jules. My guess is that Jules is about 13, where as Connie is around 23?
Image
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
User avatar
SirWhit
Banana Fudge
Posts: 2456
Joined: October 2013

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

I'd guess that Jules was in the area of 15-16, as she said she was good at trigenometry in Part something or other later on.
User avatar
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler
Posts: 1491
Joined: August 2014
Location: odyssey.chat

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Post

Um, Ok, Connie cannot marry Whit. He is like, her father figure, and her mentor. Not her boyfriend.
Image
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Post Reply