Jason should be shipped with...

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!

Connie
29%
Monica
35%
Tasha
10%
A Jason Fan :D
6%
Nobody
19%

Total votes: 31

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Discuss in this thread.
Last edited by John Henry on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

A Jason fan--that's a funny option. :D

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Jason should ship...himself to Alaska.

He should use the largest box possible, with plenty of airholes and food to last a week.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Jason should ship antique vases for his shop. Because obviously he should. \:D/

(The title of this thread doesn't really seem to acclamate itself with the fandom-based meaning of "ship". More accurately, it should be "Jason Should Be Shipped With". "To ship", the verbal form, is to support a pairing, not to be part of one. If you are a part of a pairing, then you are in a ship, rather than actively shipping something yourself. If Jason supported a pairing, the title of this thread would work, but as we are apparently supposed to talk about Jason being in a relationship himself, as though it hasn't been argued to death already, the title does not, grammatically, work.)

(As a member of fandoms, I am very protective of our lingo and the grammatical forms it takes. ;) )
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Jason should ship...himself to Alaska.

He should use the largest box possible, with plenty of airholes and food to last a week.
No! Jason must not leave...if that's what you're implying. Anyway, he's been to Alaska by a much easier method. ;)

-- Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:27 pm --
TigerShadow wrote:Jason should ship antique vases for his shop. Because obviously he should. \:D/
That makes more sense. (although I don't see him at an antique shop forever...)

I was going to explain shipping, but didn't want to go to the trouble of doing it, and you of course did a fantastic job. I probably would sooner or later, as it was bothering me...

Maybe he should ship someone. Who would he ship?

Anyway, Connie. Because reasons.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Ameraka wrote:Maybe he should ship someone. Who would he ship?
Whit and Margaret Faye. But he would feel slightly conflicted, because he has a soft spot for Margaret and Edwin Blackgaard, and he can't choose between them and he can't ship both.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Thanks Tiger, I will change the title.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Jason should ship Monica out of jail.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Honestly if Jason were to be shipped with someone I think the Lady from Best Laid Plans would be a great option or maybe Monica.

Personally I don't like the idea of Connie and Jason, because that's too similar to Mitch's lifestyle. Yes, Jason works at the antique shop now, but I still don't see Connie as a good match for Jason. Maybe connie would work with Jeff sense he's back on the show. She could travel the world.

Monica is a great option. One problem would be her faith, but maybe she'd warm up to it.

Tasha really doesn't have a chance any more... Mainly because that ship has sailed and sunk and closed for good. Nuff said.
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

Jason wrote:Honestly if Jason were to be shipped with someone I think the Lady from Best Laid Plans would be a great option or maybe Monica.

Personally I don't like the idea of Connie and Jason, because that's too similar to Mitch's lifestyle. Yes, Jason works at the antique shop now, but I still don't see Connie as a good match for Jason. Maybe connie would work with Jeff sense he's back on the show. She could travel the world.

Monica is a great option. One problem would be her faith, but maybe she'd warm up to it.

Tasha really doesn't have a chance any more... Mainly because that ship has sailed and sunk and closed for good. Nuff said.
There's so little info about Jeff that would be sure to work!
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Jason wrote:Honestly if Jason were to be shipped with someone I think the Lady from Best Laid Plans would be a great option or maybe Monica.

I agree with everything you have said, except for the Monica thing... It just seems like that ship has sailed and sunk as well, because she was sent to prison for the whole novacom thing, and, as you said, she's not a christian... Just my opinion, but it doesn't seem like they would work. Even just the personality differences, they're too... different! ;)
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Which lady from Best Laid Plans? I will have to go look at my Official Guide book again.

I really wanted Mitch and Connie to get married so when Mitch left for good (in album 55) I immediately decided that Connie and Jason should get together.

I agree with Connie G. I don't think that Monica is a good match for Jason because of her checkered past, and the fact that she isn't a Christian. Jason has attempted to marry a non-Christian and it did not work out. I don't think he will try again.
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I really really wish Jason had ended up with the lady from best laid plans. But Monica would be nice too! Connie is too young for him.
Helios
Butter Pecan

What if that lady's too old? She had a 10-year-old son, after all. (not that Jason's any spring chicken himself) I do like her a lot, of course, and the boy was adorable. I think Jason should marry Donna Barclay! :D
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:What if that lady's too old? She had a 10-year-old son, after all. (not that Jason's any spring chicken himself) I do like her a lot, of course, and the boy was adorable. I think Jason should marry Donna Barclay! :D
Really? :lol:

This is a one word post.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Why not? Neither of them are attached! And we haven't seen Donna in ages.
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

If Connie is too young, Donna is waaay too young
Helios
Butter Pecan

Sure, but the Connie-Jason movement has the majority, so it's likely Jason will end up marrying someone much younger than him, simply because he's so old by now. So if Connie's up for grabs, I think Donna definitely should be.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yeah, you realize that there is probably a 15-year age difference at least? The gap could even be as large as 20, though that may be a bit of a stretch. That is not a very conventional option. The team would never consider it.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Helios
Butter Pecan

"The team" thought marrying Mitch off to Maureen was a good idea. There's very little I would put past the team.

Donna is a good deal younger, of course. I just can't think of any older characters who are unattached, and liable to make a good match with Jason. :?