Page 1 of 2

Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:20 am
by TigerShadow
I did not even know this forum was a thing, but it makes me really happy. :D

So to start discussion, what are everyone's AIO ships? My OTP is Trent/Mandy, but I also ship Alex/Liz and Jack/Lucy; I also have a soft spot for Jason/Connie, and I shipped Mitch/Connie during the Novacom Saga. I might warm up to Jeff/Connie, too, but only if Jeff gets some character development.

Thoughts?

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:25 am
by Belle
TigerShadow wrote:I did not even know this forum was a thing, but it makes me really happy. :D

So to start discussion, what are everyone's AIO ships? My OTP is Trent/Mandy, but I also ship Alex/Liz and Jack/Lucy; I also have a soft spot for Jason/Connie, and I shipped Mitch/Connie during the Novacom Saga. I might warm up to Jeff/Connie, too, but only if Jeff gets some character development.

Thoughts?
Acutually, I just now made it. :D

My OTP is Trent/Mandy. I'm not totally set on any others, but I do enjoy discussing them and thinking about different ships.

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:46 am
by TigerShadow
Belle wrote:My OTP is Trent/Mandy. I'm not totally set on any others, but I do enjoy discussing them and thinking about different ships.
-gasps-

-shrieks-

-hugs Belle-

Can we be besties? Please?

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:06 pm
by Joy
For Odyssey, my OTPs would probably be Jason/Connie, aaand, ever since I "met" you, Tiger, Trent/Mandy.
Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:10 pm
by TigerShadow
Joy wrote:ever since I "met" you, Tiger, Trent/Mandy.
I have that effect on people. :D

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:19 pm
by Ashley
Joy wrote:Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
You're not alone, Joy. xD

I've always said that if Whit was 30+ years younger, he'd marry Connie. *hides*

My AIO OTPS would be Jason/Connie, Wooton/Penny, Trent/Mandy (SO CUTE OH MY GOODNESS), and Barrett/Priscilla.

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:11 pm
by Wakko
It's already known that they got married. Is that still considered shipping if you know they got married?

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:34 pm
by TigerShadow
Absolutely! You can still ship a couple whose ship has sailed in canon. Shipping is about support, not whether the pairing happened or not. I support Trent and Mandy as a pairing, basically stating that I support the canon because I really like the ship; if you don't like the pairing of Trent and Mandy (for unfathomable reasons, probably) or you ship Mandy or Trent with someone else, then that is your ship and you don't ship Trent/Mandy.

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:31 pm
by Wakko
Ah, thanks for the clarification. ;)

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:40 am
by John Henry
Wooton/Connie
Jay/Priscilla
Barrett/Olivia
Emily/Matthew

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:44 am
by Ashley
John Henry wrote:Wooton/Connie
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Lol jk. That would be interesting...

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:45 am
by John Henry
Jason/Connie is also interesting...

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:02 pm
by Wretched Sinner
Whit/Connie

Just pretend there isn't a huge age difference. It's true love, after all.

SHIP WHITTIE
Or Connifer

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:45 pm
by Pound Foolish
AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Joy wrote:Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
You're not alone, Joy. xD

I've always said that if Whit was 30+ years younger, he'd marry Connie. *hides*
Why is it Connason is madness, but the ideas of a younger Whit falling for Connie is actually a sweet thought?

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:17 pm
by Ameraka
Pound Foolish wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Joy wrote:Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
You're not alone, Joy. xD

I've always said that if Whit was 30+ years younger, he'd marry Connie. *hides*
Why is it Connason is madness, but the ideas of a younger Whit falling for Connie is actually a sweet thought?
I have never thoght that. It's a father-daughter relationship--that's it. That's why J/C makes sense--she would be a part of his family as daughter-in-law.

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:23 am
by SirWhit
Well...after Album 58, Part 10, JulesxBuck

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:26 am
by John Henry
JulesxBuck? O.o
Buck is supposed to be adopted by Eugene and Katrina. Jules would be about Connie's age.

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:12 pm
by Belle
John Henry wrote:JulesxBuck? O.o
Buck is supposed to be adopted by Eugene and Katrina. Jules would be about Connie's age.
Jules is Connie's age? Wut?

Um...Jules' mother and Bill were married? before April, I thought, but after Bill and June split, so Connie is certainly older than Jules. My guess is that Jules is about 13, where as Connie is around 23?

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:38 pm
by SirWhit
I'd guess that Jules was in the area of 15-16, as she said she was good at trigenometry in Part something or other later on.

Re: Your Favorite Ships

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:24 pm
by Connie G.
Um, Ok, Connie cannot marry Whit. He is like, her father figure, and her mentor. Not her boyfriend.