Which Character Should fall in Love Next?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!

Well? Which?

Edwin Blackgaard
13%
Jared
10%
Mrs. Kramer
10%
Mr. Charles
3%
Jay Smouse
29%
Jules
10%
Seth
No votes
Matthew
6%
Cryin Brian Dern
19%

Total votes: 31

jasonANDconnie
Vanilla

Calm down!!! Its just my opinion...
Eanrin
Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Okay, could someone actually explain that, please? You J+Cers insist (ridiculously) that Jason and Connie compliment each other. Could someone say how they compliment each other? What specifically is it about their personalities that would make them work so well together?
Dude, they totally compliment each other all the time! They always say nice things about each other. Not sure if this is grounds for a relationship, though... Rodney complimented Connie on her sweater that one time and everything.

Personally, I've always wanted to see a Jared/Sarah pairing. I think they really complement each other.
I fled Him, down the nights and down the days;
I fled Him, down the arches of the years;
I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways of my own mind;
and in the mist of tears I hid from Him
Helios
Butter Pecan

Jared/Sarah...? I always thought Jared would go for Liz, but she (still) has a crush on Alex, so Jared/Sarah would work out nicely. Jimmy Barclay also needs to get matched up...

Hey! How'bout Donna/Rodney? :D We could have him get saved!
jasonANDconnie
Vanilla

Donna and Rodney!! Yes!! She could get him saved :),
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Eanrin wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Okay, could someone actually explain that, please? You J+Cers insist (ridiculously) that Jason and Connie compliment each other. Could someone say how they compliment each other? What specifically is it about their personalities that would make them work so well together?
Dude, they totally compliment each other all the time! They always say nice things about each other. Not sure if this is grounds for a relationship, though... Rodney complimented Connie on her sweater that one time and everything.

Personally, I've always wanted to see a Jared/Sarah pairing. I think they really complement each other.
Okay, that was cruel and unnecessary. People confuse compliment and complement all the time.

I don't really care about compliments, I'd rather hear about complements.
(Mr. Insanely Picky.) Thank you.

How do they complement each other? In what ways?

PS I like the Sared as well.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Sared...sounds an awful lot like a certain Sarkan I keep hearing about... :twisted:

There was a time when I thought Connie would go for Jared. Don't ask me why. But who should be matched up with... *drum roll* Cal Jordan? Yes, I know, he's a completely nutcase, but that's what gives him his charm. :D And that voice...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hrm. How much younger than Connie is Jason? Probably about five years. Certainly not an uncrossable barrier, so I guess it's possible.

Who should end up with Cal... Either Shannon, Alisha, or Brenda Fraser. They're the only ones who deserve him.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Who, who, and who? Never heard of them.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

AshleyWhittaker wrote:@PF: I'll let Ameraka or some other Jason/Connie shipper explain , because I'm just horrible at saying what I mean, but one of the things for me is just listening to them interact. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. Remember that Kid's Radio episode where they hosted the show together? And For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll? And Memories of Jerry?
@Blitz: :roll:
@jasonANDconnie: Can you just stand there cause I'm gonna hug you. That alright? (points to who recognizes that quote! :lol:)
Yes, it's kind of an indefinable something. It's only the special few who can catch their wonderful chemistry and the wonderful possibilities, it seems. :(

I will hug you, Ashely, AND jasonANDconnie (I love your username btw)
although I'm not sure if I remember where that quote comes from....

-- Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:02 pm --
Blitz wrote:FOR GOODNESS SAKES SHE HAD A CRUSH ON EUGENE IN THE SAME EPISODE!!!

I don't think she actually did have a crush on Eugene. She just made other people think that she did, which started with the 'hug' in the Kid's Radio Studio. It wasn't a romantic hug.

With Jason, she was actually jealous as soon as Tasha arrived. These feelings were immediate and automatic. She wasn't jealous (or didn't show jealousy) of Katrina in this way.

-- Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:09 pm --
Helios wrote: Hey! How'bout Donna/Rodney? :D We could have him get saved!
I did consider this when listening to Aloha, Oy! It would be fun for them to become a couple, because of how different they are. (way less 'compatible' personality-wise than J+C, just sayin')
It would be great to hear a storyline where Rodney gets saved, too.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

But Donna moved away, which threw her out of the Odyssey time anomaly and into the real world. As such, if Donna were to come back, she would be in her mid-to-late thirties. Rodney, however, stayed in Odyssey, under the influence of the anomaly, leaving him at the approximate age of 20-21.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
jasonANDconnie
Vanilla

The Old Judge wrote:But Donna moved away, which threw her out of the Odyssey time anomaly and into the real world. As such, if Donna were to come back, she would be in her mid-to-late thirties. Rodney, however, stayed in Odyssey, under the influence of the anomaly, leaving him at the approximate age of 20-21.

I haven't thought about that.
Eanrin
Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Okay, that was cruel and unnecessary. People confuse compliment and complement all the time.

I don't really care about compliments, I'd rather hear about complements.
(Mr. Insanely Picky.) Thank you.

How do they complement each other? In what ways?

PS I like the Sared as well.
Cruelty is when a prof wrongly marks "complement" as a typo, since people confuse the two all the time. ;) Anyways...

Sarah is down to earth, and Jared is crazy. Plus the actors sound cute together.
I fled Him, down the nights and down the days;
I fled Him, down the arches of the years;
I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways of my own mind;
and in the mist of tears I hid from Him
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Yay for Grammar Nazis!!! To be fair, Ashley also spelled complement as compliment, but no one called her on it. ( ;) Ashley)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Helios
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Hrm. How much younger than Connie is Jason? Probably about five years. Certainly not an uncrossable barrier, so I guess it's possible.

Who should end up with Cal... Either Shannon, Alisha, or Brenda Fraser. They're the only ones who deserve him.
Shannon...isn't she really snooty? As is Alisha? I thought Brenda should go with Charles. And they're all several years older than Cal, I think.
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

Edwin Blackgaard, Jared, Seth, and Dern aren't even really in the stories anymore as main characters are they?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

JARED. Next to Wooton he's my favorite character.
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Edwin Blackgaard: That would be very interesting and hilarious. Maybe the wedding will be in the theatre. Also, there probably will be a play :D .
Jared: Boring.
Mrs. Kramer: Who is she?
Mr. Charles: Never - don't let that happen!
Jay Smouse: It'll be Very Funny.
Jules: Who is she?
Seth: No, he's boring.
Matthew: Good Idea.
Cryin Brian Dern: Great Idea.

PF, why didn't you put Emily in your options?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

John Henry wrote:Jared: Boring.
Good to know I'm not the only one who couldn't care less about Jared's love life.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

TigerShadow wrote:
John Henry wrote:Jared: Boring.
Good to know I'm not the only one who couldn't care less about Jared's love life.
Mee tooooo!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The Jason+Connie verses the Jeff + Connie war should take place in a different thread. I think Jared falling in love would be great.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: