Connie + Jason Club

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Connie + Jason Club

I know you guys are out there! If you believe Connie and Jason should end up together, then this is the club for you.

:jason

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I am officially declaring myself the terrorist of this group.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

No terrorists allowed.

Wakko
Pistachio

*Waits for anti-Jason+Connie Klub*
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

YESYESYESYES Thank you Ameraka! Love your avi, btw :)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Welcome Ashley! Thank you! I like avi too :)

This is a short scene I wrote from Connie's POV. Part of it might not make sense unless you've read my other stories, but it's short and J+C, so here you go. :)

Spark

Jason is lying there, so still. He looks more like himself today, though; most of the swelling has gone down, and the breathing tube was taken out. And he's out of danger, the doctors say; he may wake up any time now.

I told Whit I'd stay and look after Jason so he could go home and rest. I don't think he's slept much in the last four days. Me either, but I can live on three hours of sleep, if I have enough coffee to keep me awake.

Speaking of which, I should go get some vending machine coffee from out in the hall. I don't want to go too far from his room, just in case. I am watching over him, after all.

I get up to leave, but as I look at him, something tugs at my heart. What if someone comes in and tries to…finish the job? Not that I could do much against them, but I could scream.

I sit back down in the firm pinkish-purple chair and pull it closer to his bed. I wish he'd wake up, but he needs to rest in order to recover. I have to wait until he wakes to find out if he's all right, if he's still the Jason I know.

The setting sun casts its rays across his face. His eyelids flutter, as if he's about to wake. My heart somersaults. But after a moment, I realize he's just dreaming. I hope he's not reliving what happened…I can't imagine what he went through. The image flashes across my mind of the video that Will sent—so much blood—It was like a horror movie, but because it was real, and I knew the person being hurt, it made me feel even more sick than horror movies do. I almost fainted. I could barely drive the car over to Jason's house that day.

The police and FBI have to find the people who did this. How could anyone harm Jason? He would never hurt anyone, at least, not someone that was innocent. It's evil, that's the only way to explain it. Whit's right. We need justice.

Please be all right, Jason. I lean over the right side of his forehead—the only part of his face with no injuries—and kiss him.

His skin is warm against my lips.

Something sparks inside me. I lean back, but it's like there's an electric arc between me and him, pulling me closer.

His dark, defined eyebrows, his chiseled face, so pale beneath the bandages, just a bloom of rose pink at his lips.

They draw me toward them and I lean over, my lips hovering above his—

No! What in the world am I thinking? What am I doing? He's like an older brother to me, like Whit is a second father, and I had a crush a long time ago, but I'm over it, totally over it—It's got to be the fact that I'm barely keeping myself awake. I need some coffee to snap myself out of this.

I get up to go get some coffee and maybe take a walk down the hallway, get some oxygen in my blood.

I turn to leave, but the sight of him lying there, so still, so vulnerable, tugs at me. I tear myself away and walk out of the room, down the hallway, to get some coffee that'll hopefully cure my crazy malady.

Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:I am officially declaring myself the terrorist of this group.
I second this...
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*hands Helios a flamethrower and proceeds to burn the story*
Debate Vampire

Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

That is awesome, Ameraka!! Well done. *get a fire extinguisher and puts out the fire before it destroys Ameraka's beautiful story*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*glares at Ashley* Flame throwers are huge.
Debate Vampire

Wakko
Pistachio

*Takes the fire extinguisher then throws another flamethrower*
Helios
Butter Pecan

*throws an incendiary grenade* You can't put it out with water... :twisted:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Amazing story, Ameraka. So sad and sweet. I am amazed, that is some of your best work. I particularly liked the line where Connie thinks how she can't do anything, but she "could scream." It was so Connie. Funny and ironic, but ruefully true. And I just felt her passion for Jason.

But, oh well. *hands Helios a bucketful of incendiary grenades* Let 'er burn!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

PF, I was totally reading your comments as sarcastic the first time around. Maybe they were. ...

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

As a matter of fact, I was perfectly serious. I did enjoy that. Good work.

Though I admit, as a general rule, sarcasm is a rather safe assumption with me.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

It's funny you said its some of my best work, because it was mostly an exercise in POV and I almost didn't post it.

*arrests terrorists and locks them in an impregnable cell. Throws key into the depths of the ocean* Ha! You go too far, my dears. Burning someone's story. *shakes head*

Blitz
Moose Tracks

*destroys the bars using his lightning power and shields his friends while they escape*
Debate Vampire

Wakko
Pistachio

I'm a terrorist of this group now!! :twisted: :twisted:
Helios
Butter Pecan

Join the club, Bobbymac. Hey, we should make an "I'm a Terrorist of such-and-such Klub" Klub. :P Wanna head it up, PF? :twisted:

And for the record, Ameraka, I didn't burn it intentionally (or did I?) :D Blitz suggested it and I got carried away. :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I thought only men were supposed to shift the blame... No wait Eve also did. It is Adam's fault. Had he given a hand, we never would have fallen. ;)
Debate Vampire